JohnHamilton's Recent Activity

  1. JohnHamilton replied to the thread Children of Amy Coney Barrett.

    The Democrats are going to say whatever it takes to discredit this woman. Whatever good she has done will be overshadowed by their hate and...

    Sep 27, 2020 at 8:17 AM
  2. JohnHamilton replied to the thread Knowing that Trump will not concede no matter what.....

    You are an idiot. You hate Jewish people, overweight people and old people and yet claim to be a an open minded liberal. This forum shows...

    Sep 26, 2020 at 10:17 PM
  3. JohnHamilton replied to the thread Knowing that Trump will not concede no matter what.....

    You sir are a rotten Communist. Any more coming communication with you is a waste of time. Bye, bye. I just put you on ignore with...

    Sep 26, 2020 at 10:00 PM
  4. JohnHamilton replied to the thread The fight to repeal and replace the American Care Act.

    The why don't you work in insuring the 13% rather than ripping up the heath insurance for the other 87%? Yea, I know. You are a genius,...

    Sep 26, 2020 at 2:57 PM
  5. JohnHamilton replied to the thread Mother of Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse receives standing ovation at GOP event in Wisconsin.

    Are you a lawyer too, @GeneWright?

    Sep 26, 2020 at 12:10 PM
  6. JohnHamilton replied to the thread Mother of Kenosha gunman Kyle Rittenhouse receives standing ovation at GOP event in Wisconsin.

    He should not have taken the rifle with him, but after he did, at least one of the killings was in self-defense. the other one needs to be...

    Sep 26, 2020 at 11:19 AM
  7. JohnHamilton replied to the thread 'Disgraceful': Despite Mass Suffering, GOP Senators Prepare to Leave Town Without Approving Covid Re.

    The Republican Party appears to you to be moving far to the right because you are moving so quickly to the left. Your party has violent...

    Sep 26, 2020 at 11:13 AM
  8. JohnHamilton replied to the thread 'Disgraceful': Despite Mass Suffering, GOP Senators Prepare to Leave Town Without Approving Covid Re.

    You have admitted that you are a socialist. Why are you running away from it?

    Sep 26, 2020 at 8:25 AM
  9. JohnHamilton replied to the thread 'Disgraceful': Despite Mass Suffering, GOP Senators Prepare to Leave Town Without Approving Covid Re.

    You don’t understand the issues because you are intentionally and politically dense, @GeneWright . I admit that missed it when it came to...

    Sep 26, 2020 at 7:21 AM
  10. JohnHamilton replied to the thread The fight to repeal and replace the American Care Act.

    How do you know? You are a vegan who needs no health care. I didn’t need much health care when I was in my 20s.

    Sep 25, 2020 at 11:34 PM
  11. JohnHamilton replied to the thread 'Disgraceful': Despite Mass Suffering, GOP Senators Prepare to Leave Town Without Approving Covid Re.

    Biden won’t put the Marxists in charge because he barely has enough brains to know when it’s time to go to the bathroom. Harris, the REAL...

    Sep 25, 2020 at 11:32 PM
  12. JohnHamilton replied to the thread 'Disgraceful': Despite Mass Suffering, GOP Senators Prepare to Leave Town Without Approving Covid Re.

    From Nancy Pelosi’s Democrats! That’s not a credible source. You believe in Adam Schiff. That shows how warped your brain is.

    Sep 25, 2020 at 10:54 PM
  13. JohnHamilton replied to the thread The fight to repeal and replace the American Care Act.

    The VA is the most effective argument against single payer. And yes, if I had a father or mother who died because the VA bureaucracy denied...

    Sep 25, 2020 at 10:50 PM
  14. JohnHamilton replied to the thread The fight to repeal and replace the American Care Act.

    That shows how stupid and naive you are are. Go ask the veterans who could not get health care from the VA. I know you don’t give a shit...

    Sep 25, 2020 at 10:31 PM
  15. JohnHamilton replied to the thread 'Disgraceful': Despite Mass Suffering, GOP Senators Prepare to Leave Town Without Approving Covid Re.

    Bull shit. You need to depend on sources other than the DNC. Even the lame stream news media supports your position.

    Sep 25, 2020 at 10:22 PM