15 December Puns

Discussion in 'Chatter' started by Tim Bruening, Dec 15, 2007.

  1. Tim Bruening

    Tim Bruening Guest

    Jon Delaney wrote:

    > "J. A. Mc." <jaSPAMc@gbr.online.com> wrote in message
    > news:0v2oe0dc5a4plealbjvmtkns6d55gk2mnu@4ax.com...
    > > On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:59:01 +0930, "Sheila Dundee"
    > > <CorKa@optusnetXCAPS.com.au> found these unused words floating

    about:
    > >
    > > >"Jenni Saqua" <mara326@awol.com> wrote in message
    > > >news:40eb1129$0$61938$d368eab@news.calweb.com
    > > >> "Sheila Dundee" wrote ...
    > > >>> "J. A. Mc." wrote
    > > >>>> On Tue, 06 Jul Pierre Abbat found these unused words floating
    > > >>>> about:
    > > >>>>
    > > >>>>> Sheila Dundee wrote:
    > > >>>>>
    > > >>>>>> It's difficult to dance in high eeled shoes.
    > > >>>>>
    > > >>>>> Are you dancing the Virginia eel?
    > > >>>>>
    > > >>>> Just a little eel and toe tapping.
    > > >>>
    > > >>> And if I lose my glass slippery will come looking for me.
    > > >>>
    > > >> If 'e don't, wEel give 'im a good cloggin' we will!
    > > >
    > > > I see we are right in step, sister!
    > > >

    > > So you're both about Sabot age?

    >
    > And now a song from Elvers Presley............
    > >


    Presley: Korean newspaper.
     
  2. Tim Bruening

    Tim Bruening Guest

    nemo wrote:

    > KIMEVANS <kimevans@bigpond.com> wrote in message
    > news:j_X%c.24833$D7.19377@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
    > >
    > > "nemo" <nemo@naughtylust.wet> wrote in message
    > > news:HrX%c.1910$v93.1869@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
    > > > Equivocation: The dedicated and lifelong online study of the

    things
    > > archers
    > > > keep their arrows in.
    > > >
    > > > I know it's bowlocks and a flight of fancy but who cares? Just

    string
    > > along
    > > > with me for now.
    > > >
    > > >

    > > I'm starting to think you should be shafted:)
    > >

    > I knew I'd missed a bit.
    >
    > Longbow: Used by a tall, handsome, impeccably dressed man.
    >
    > Turkish Bow: Used by a small, swarthy-looking chap with, if he's

    lucky, a
    > really big moustache!
    >
    > Crossbow: Used by an angry man.
    >
    > Trebuchet: Used by a Roman guy who's been frightened by the sudden
    > appearance of three geared steam locomotives designed to haul lumber.


    Crossbow: Used by a Christian Crusader.

    Crossbow: Angry weapon.
     
  3. headkase

    headkase Guest

    personal flood

    i bet ya all are wishing i would get back to work...

    sucked in

    cause i am not going to

    headkase
     
  4. mimus

    mimus Guest

    On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:42:38 -0800, headkase wrote:

    > personal flood
    >
    > i bet ya all are wishing i would get back to work...


    This _is_ work, a noble global volunteer effort to use bandwidth so the
    Microsoft worms don't get it.

    > sucked in
    >
    > cause i am not going to


    Eh, well, if you're going to become unhinged in public, there's no finer
    place to do it than Usenet.

    <clank>

    --
    tinmimus99@hotmail.com

    smeeter 11 or maybe 12

    mp 10

    mhm 29x13

    You want a job and a lizard to ride?

    < _The Einstein Intersection_
     
  5. headkase

    headkase Guest

    On Dec 19, 2:45 pm, mimus <tinmimu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:42:38 -0800, headkase wrote:
    > > personal flood

    >
    > > i bet ya all are wishing i would get back to work...

    >
    > This _is_ work, a noble global volunteer effort to use bandwidth so the
    > Microsoft worms don't get it.
    >
    > > sucked in

    >
    > > cause i am not going to

    >
    > Eh, well, if you're going to become unhinged in public, there's no finer
    > place to do it than Usenet.


    the operative word there is become?
    become?
    become?

    some would argue at the exact time of my unhingedness

    headkase

    >
    > <clank>
    >
    > --
    > tinmimu...@hotmail.com
    >
    > smeeter 11 or maybe 12
    >
    > mp 10
    >
    > mhm 29x13
    >
    > You want a job and a lizard to ride?
    >
    > < _The Einstein Intersection_
     
  6. Aratzio

    Aratzio Guest

    On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:42:38 -0800 (PST), in
    alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, headkase
    <psykoexgirlfriend@hotmail.com> bloviated:

    >personal flood
    >
    >i bet ya all are wishing i would get back to work...
    >
    >sucked in
    >
    >cause i am not going to
    >
    >headkase


    I went to bed.
     
  7. mimus

    mimus Guest

    On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 21:27:49 -0800, headkase wrote:

    > On Dec 19, 2:45 pm, mimus <tinmimu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:42:38 -0800, headkase wrote:
    >>
    >> > personal flood

    >>
    >> > i bet ya all are wishing i would get back to work...

    >>
    >> This _is_ work, a noble global volunteer effort to use bandwidth so the
    >> Microsoft worms don't get it.
    >>
    >> > sucked in

    >>
    >> > cause i am not going to

    >>
    >> Eh, well, if you're going to become unhinged in public, there's no finer
    >> place to do it than Usenet.

    >
    > the operative word there is become?
    > become?
    > become?


    "Hysterias 'R' Us."

    "(Deliria, Even.)"

    > some would argue at the exact time of my unhingedness
    >
    >> <clank>


    <clank>

    --
    tinmimus99@hotmail.com

    smeeter 11 or maybe 12

    mp 10

    mhm 29x13

    You want a job and a lizard to ride?

    < _The Einstein Intersection_
     
  8. headkase

    headkase Guest

    On Dec 20, 12:03 am, Aratzio <a6ahly...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
    > On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:42:38 -0800 (PST), in
    > alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, headkase
    > <psykoexgirlfri...@hotmail.com> bloviated:
    >
    > >personal flood

    >
    > >i bet ya all are wishing i would get back to work...

    >
    > >sucked in

    >
    > >cause i am not going to

    >
    > >headkase

    >
    > I went to bed.


    i can follow you into there...hang on...that did not come out right
     
  9. Per

    Per Guest

    headkase wrote:
    > personal flood
    >
    > i bet ya all are wishing i would get back to work...
    >
    > sucked in
    >
    > cause i am not going to
    >
    > headkase


    Spammer.

    --
    Per - user23ATgmailDOTcom
    mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688
     
  10. headkase

    headkase Guest

    On Dec 20, 1:24 pm, Per <b...@bork.bork> wrote:
    > headkase wrote:
    > > personal flood

    >
    > > i bet ya all are wishing i would get back to work...

    >
    > > sucked in

    >
    > > cause i am not going to

    >
    > > headkase

    >
    > Spammer.


    Poaster

    >
    > --
    > Per - user23ATgmailDOTcom
    > mhm 24x23 icq: 6047688
     
  11. nemo

    nemo Guest

    "Tim Bruening" <tsbrueni@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
    news:4767776E.75EF5EDA@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us...
    >
    > nemo wrote:
    >
    > > KIMEVANS <kimevans@bigpond.com> wrote in message
    > > news:j_X%c.24833$D7.19377@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
    > > >
    > > > "nemo" <nemo@naughtylust.wet> wrote in message
    > > > news:HrX%c.1910$v93.1869@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
    > > > > Equivocation: The dedicated and lifelong online study of the

    > things
    > > > archers
    > > > > keep their arrows in.
    > > > >
    > > > > I know it's bowlocks and a flight of fancy but who cares? Just

    > string
    > > > along
    > > > > with me for now.
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > I'm starting to think you should be shafted:)
    > > >

    > > I knew I'd missed a bit.
    > >
    > > Longbow: Used by a tall, handsome, impeccably dressed man.
    > >
    > > Turkish Bow: Used by a small, swarthy-looking chap with, if he's

    > lucky, a
    > > really big moustache!
    > >
    > > Crossbow: Used by an angry man.
    > >
    > > Trebuchet: Used by a Roman guy who's been frightened by the sudden
    > > appearance of three geared steam locomotives designed to haul lumber.

    >
    > Crossbow: Used by a Christian Crusader.
    >
    > Crossbow: Angry weapon.


    Crossbeau: Angry smartly-dressed dandy whose posh clothes have been splashed
    with mud by a passing Brougham . . . Brougham . . . sorry - I have a cough -
    Brougham-ham-hem . . . a passing carriage.
     
  12. Tim Bruening

    Tim Bruening Guest

    "Frank A. Rosenbaum" wrote:

    > "Greg Evans" <misterx@larkbooks.com> wrote in message
    > news:2usr9fF2eop8pU1@uni-berlin.de...
    > > J. A. Mc. wrote:
    > >> On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 06:30:51 -0500, "Frank A. Rosenbaum"
    > >>> "Milton J. Smuthworthy, I" <tonworthyCLOTHES@SexMagnet.com> wrote

    in
    > >>>> Then "Frank A. Rosenbaum" says:
    > >>>>> "Greg Evans" <misterx@larkbooks.com> wrote in message
    > >>>>> news:2unehsF29b8ksU1@uni-berlin.de...
    > >>>>>> Frank A. Rosenbaum wrote:
    > >>>>>>> "nemo" <nemo@naughtylust.wet> wrote in message
    > >>>>>>>> Tim Bruening <tsbrueni@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>> Why did the man take a pencil to bed?
    > >>>>>>>>> To draw the curtains.
    > >>>>>>>> If he had though himself to actually be the curtains, he

    should
    > >>>>>>>> have pulled himself together!
    > >>>>>>> He did, but he draped himself over the bed. By the way, the

    mans
    > >>>>>>> name is Rod.
    > >>>>>> Did it comforter him to do that, or was it a result of some

    sort
    > >>>>>> of ambi-valence about his purpose in life?
    > >>>>> Well, Sheet, Greg, Ya gotta ask Rod. I was blind when he did it.


    > >>>>> Don't forget to take your pill, Oh, also don't forget your

    inhaler
    > >>>>> either.
    > >>>> Do you two have a room? I'm hearing shades of a one nightstand.
    > >>> No, we don't. He wanted to roller in the hay, but I told him that

    I
    > >>> wasn't pulled that way.
    > >>
    > >> You prefer feathers ... ???

    > >
    > > Not sure I'm willing to take that thought any feather.... Call it a

    draw?
    >
    > If you want to feather bed, go ahead. I don't give a flock.
    >
    > "Birds of a flock, feather together".


    Flocking: Flying male monarchs.

    Oinking: Porcine male monarch.

    Barking: Alcoholic male monarch, or dog male monarch, or male monarch in
    jail, or a male monarch lawyer.
     
  13. nemo

    nemo Guest

    "Tim Bruening" <tsbrueni@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
    news:4772089A.6DDCB56D@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us...
    >
    > "Frank A. Rosenbaum" wrote:
    >
    > > "Greg Evans" <misterx@larkbooks.com> wrote in message
    > > news:2usr9fF2eop8pU1@uni-berlin.de...
    > > > J. A. Mc. wrote:
    > > >> On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 06:30:51 -0500, "Frank A. Rosenbaum"
    > > >>> "Milton J. Smuthworthy, I" <tonworthyCLOTHES@SexMagnet.com> wrote

    > in
    > > >>>> Then "Frank A. Rosenbaum" says:
    > > >>>>> "Greg Evans" <misterx@larkbooks.com> wrote in message
    > > >>>>> news:2unehsF29b8ksU1@uni-berlin.de...
    > > >>>>>> Frank A. Rosenbaum wrote:
    > > >>>>>>> "nemo" <nemo@naughtylust.wet> wrote in message
    > > >>>>>>>> Tim Bruening <tsbrueni@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
    > > >>>>>
    > > >>>>>>>>> Why did the man take a pencil to bed?
    > > >>>>>>>>> To draw the curtains.
    > > >>>>>>>> If he had though himself to actually be the curtains, he

    > should
    > > >>>>>>>> have pulled himself together!
    > > >>>>>>> He did, but he draped himself over the bed. By the way, the

    > mans
    > > >>>>>>> name is Rod.
    > > >>>>>> Did it comforter him to do that, or was it a result of some

    > sort
    > > >>>>>> of ambi-valence about his purpose in life?
    > > >>>>> Well, Sheet, Greg, Ya gotta ask Rod. I was blind when he did it.

    >
    > > >>>>> Don't forget to take your pill, Oh, also don't forget your

    > inhaler
    > > >>>>> either.
    > > >>>> Do you two have a room? I'm hearing shades of a one nightstand.
    > > >>> No, we don't. He wanted to roller in the hay, but I told him that

    > I
    > > >>> wasn't pulled that way.
    > > >>
    > > >> You prefer feathers ... ???
    > > >
    > > > Not sure I'm willing to take that thought any feather.... Call it a

    > draw?
    > >
    > > If you want to feather bed, go ahead. I don't give a flock.
    > >
    > > "Birds of a flock, feather together".

    >
    > Flocking: Flying male monarchs.
    >
    > Oinking: Porcine male monarch.
    >
    > Barking: Alcoholic male monarch, or dog male monarch, or male monarch in
    > jail, or a male monarch lawyer.


    Barking Mad: A dog with Hyde Row Phobia - an irrational fear of people
    taking manually-propelled boats out on the Serpentine.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpentine_(lake)
     
  14. Tim Bruening

    Tim Bruening Guest

    nemo wrote:

    > "Tim Bruening" <tsbrueni@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
    > news:43B0FF6F.6AA607CE@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us...
    > >
    > >
    > > nemo wrote:
    > >
    > > > Tim Bruening <tsbrueni@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
    > > > news:42242454.E00194D@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us...
    > > > > Cartoon: A musical car.
    > > > >
    > > > > Karma: My mother the car.
    > > > >
    > > > > Carisma: My mother the hypnotic car!
    > > > >
    > > > > Hoarsepower: Car laryngitis.
    > > > >
    > > > > Monopoly: Parrot that has cornored the market.
    > > >
    > > > What about Dow Corning the market with all those imitation silecone

    > > titties?
    > >
    > > Dowsing: The stock market sings of finding water.
    > >

    > There's plenty of water just off the Banks of England!


    River Bank: Where fresh water fish store their money?
     
  15. Tim Bruening

    Tim Bruening Guest

    nemo wrote:

    > "Tim Bruening" <tsbrueni@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
    > news:43AF132B.8E6165A6@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us...
    > >
    > >
    > > nemo wrote:
    > >
    > > > "Tim Bruening" <tsbrueni@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
    > > > news:43ACFFE2.51DCE5BB@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us...
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > > nemo wrote:
    > > > >
    > > > > "Tim Bruening" <tsbrueni@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
    > > > > news:4257655C.8782C3FE@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us...
    > > > > > Along: Tall man.
    > > > > >
    > > > > > Aloud: Noisy man.
    > > > > >
    > > > > > Alpha: First man.
    > > > > >
    > > > > > Also: Man who makes clothes.
    > > > > >
    > > > > > Alto: Man with singing foot digits.
    > > > >
    > > > > Counter-Tenor: man who sings very high while serving in a shop.
    > > > >
    > > > > (Bugger! I've just started getting an attack of Ocular Migraine!

    > Big,
    > > > > sparkly yellow banana in my eye in amongst all the floaters!!)
    > > > >
    > > > > Dancing like an idiot: Twerpsichore.
    > > > >
    > > > > (It's subsiding. Phew! Feeling nauseous now though! Great!)
    > > > >
    > > > > E minor: Child computer or child on the Internet or musical child.
    > > >
    > > > G minor: A Shetland pony.

    > >
    > > G minor: A young goblin.
    > >

    > Result of throwing a piano down a pit at a colliery:
    >
    > A flat miner!
    >
    > Order to shrink: B minor!


    Order to a psychologist?
     
  16. nemo

    nemo Guest

    "Tim Bruening" <tsbrueni@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
    news:477605A8.1E24498E@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us...
    >
    >
    > nemo wrote:
    >
    > > "Tim Bruening" <tsbrueni@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
    > > news:43AF132B.8E6165A6@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us...
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > nemo wrote:
    > > >
    > > > > "Tim Bruening" <tsbrueni@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
    > > > > news:43ACFFE2.51DCE5BB@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us...
    > > > > >
    > > > > >
    > > > > > nemo wrote:
    > > > > >
    > > > > > "Tim Bruening" <tsbrueni@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
    > > > > > news:4257655C.8782C3FE@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us...
    > > > > > > Along: Tall man.
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > > Aloud: Noisy man.
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > > Alpha: First man.
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > > Also: Man who makes clothes.
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > > Alto: Man with singing foot digits.
    > > > > >
    > > > > > Counter-Tenor: man who sings very high while serving in a shop.
    > > > > >
    > > > > > (Bugger! I've just started getting an attack of Ocular Migraine!

    > > Big,
    > > > > > sparkly yellow banana in my eye in amongst all the floaters!!)
    > > > > >
    > > > > > Dancing like an idiot: Twerpsichore.
    > > > > >
    > > > > > (It's subsiding. Phew! Feeling nauseous now though! Great!)
    > > > > >
    > > > > > E minor: Child computer or child on the Internet or musical child.
    > > > >
    > > > > G minor: A Shetland pony.
    > > >
    > > > G minor: A young goblin.
    > > >

    > > Result of throwing a piano down a pit at a colliery:
    > >
    > > A flat miner!
    > >
    > > Order to shrink: B minor!

    >
    > Order to a psychologist?


    An order to a psychologist not to ride on the pavemologment?
     
  17. Tim Bruening

    Tim Bruening Guest

    nemo wrote:

    > "Tim Bruening" <tsbrueni@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
    > news:457A4075.21E7AF18@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us...
    > > Confusing: Song of anti-nuclear protesters.
    > >
    > > Impressing: Song sung by British as they forced people to serve on their
    > > ships in the early 19th century.
    > >
    > > Kissing: Song of love.
    > >
    > > Leasing: Real estate song.
    > >
    > > Menacing: Threatening song.
    > >
    > > Mincing: Song of a butcher.
    > >
    > > Musing: Song of a poet.
    > >
    > > Oppressing and Repressing: Songs of a dictator.
    > >
    > > Pressing: Newspaper song
    > >
    > > Pissing: Urine song.
    > >
    > > Rinsing: Song of a dish washer.

    >
    > Abusing: A vocal musical surprise.
    >
    > Acusing: Vocalising about a snooker match.
    >
    > Aliasing: Dubbaya the Shrub giving a speech about Iraq to music.


    Losing: Toilet song.
     
  18. Tim Bruening

    Tim Bruening Guest

    Abbey Normal wrote:

    > "Cybe R. Wizard" <Cybe_R_Wizard@WizardsTower> wrote in message
    > news:20050102181108.2f8883a4@WizardsTower...
    > > On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 10:08:40 -0800
    > > "Abbey Normal" <abbeyn@dontspame.com> wrote:
    > >
    > >>
    > >> "Cybe R. Wizard" <Cybe_R_Wizard@WizardsTower> wrote in message
    > >> news:20050102064843.618838b8@WizardsTower...
    > >> > On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 23:17:21 -0800
    > >> > "Abbey Normal" <abbeyn@dontspame.com> wrote:
    > >> >
    > >> >>
    > >> >> "Cybe R. Wizard" <Cybe_R_Wizard@WizardsTower> wrote in message
    > >> >> news:20050101225406.134b6e85@WizardsTower...
    > >> >> > On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 19:06:00 -0800
    > >> >> > "Abbey Normal" <abbeyn@dontspame.com> wrote:
    > >> >> >
    > >> >> >>
    > >> >> >> "J. A. Mc." <jaSPAMc@gbr.online.com> wrote in message
    > >> >> >> news:v7get0lb7sc39fcao5p0l5el8f36iu5ajc@4ax.com...
    > >> >> >> > On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 05:56:32 +1030, "Sheila Dundee"
    > >> >> >> > <CorKa@optusnet.XCAPScom.au> found these unused words

    floating
    > >> >> >> > about:
    > >> >> >> >
    > >> >> >> >>Michael Balarama wrote:
    > >> >> >> >>> Happy Nude year everyone.....
    > >> >> >> >>
    > >> >> >> >> I am making a clean breast of things in 2005!
    > >> >> >> >>
    > >> >> >> > 'Cos Toomey malfunctioned?
    > >> >> >> >
    > >> >> >>
    > >> >> >> If timber fell into a lake and nobody was around, would it

    make
    > >> >a> >> sound?
    > >> >> >>
    > >> >> > Observation would be required to collapse the wave function.
    > >> >> >
    > >> >>
    > >> >> You're mighty Schrodinger response. I'll bet you're feline quite


    > >> >good> about it.
    > >> >>
    > >> > No, it's just a quark I have.
    > >>
    > >> It's time for me to muon to another thread
    > >>

    > > I thought I red 'shift' in your reply.

    >
    > Read my posts twice and you can spectra doppler fun.


    Reddish: Rouge plate.
     
  19. "JeanDArc~~" <jda000111@hotmail.com> wrote in
    news:61de1aec-879e-4f6a-a036-199b678580da@s19g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

    > DESCRIPTIONS OF TROLLTYPES
    >
    > 1. The old definition
    >
    > The old definition of a Troll is one who posts to generate the maximum
    > number of follow ups. These are a very minor irritation, and can be
    > considered to be advantageous to newsgroups.
    >
    > 2 .The Irritating Troll
    >
    > Some merely post drivel, or tirades against netnannies and netcops,
    > often at a BI of over 20. In general they cause little real damage to
    > newsgroups.
    >
    > 3.The destructive Troll
    >
    > In about the year 1999 a new breed of Troll appeared who have the
    > declared intention of destroying a specific Target newsgroup. This is
    > done by a variety of posts, (see Section 4) intended to drive normal
    > posters away from the specific newsgroup.
    >
    > When the percentage of Troll posts, including followups exceeds about
    > 75% of the total posts, most readers seem to just give up and
    > unsubscribe. Usenet, and particularly the uk.local.* hierarchy is for
    > most users a hobby and if that hobby ceases to be enjoyable, the
    > obvious answer is just to find another hobby.
    >
    > Once a specific Target newsgroup has been laid waste as was
    > uk.local.birmingham it becomes a Old Target newsgroup, This happened
    > in about February 2000 it is being maintained a wasteground by
    > crossposts from the current Target ng.
    >
    > Alt.astrology.metapsych at the time of writing is totally destroyed by
    > destructive trolls. This is reported at:
    > http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/abusive_ISPs_list.htm
    >
    > Here is a useful FAQ that explains what has happened to the group I
    > created alt.astrology.metapsych:
    > http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile/anti_troll_faq.htm
    >
    > 4. The nasty Troll
    >
    > If anyone does anything which will interfere with the troll's ability
    > to cause mayhem, they can become very nasty, posting from obviously
    > incorrect variations of the name etc. insults, call them netcops,
    > netnannies, homosexuals.
    >
    > Various off usenet methods are also used to force the victim to stop
    > posting: Subscribing the victim to hundreds of unwanted pornographic
    > email newsletters, and sites. Complaining to employers about non
    > existent misdemeanours. Sending garbage emails without indication of
    > sender. Telephone calls at dead of night. Harassing the close
    > relatives of victims.
    >
    > 5. The evil and illegal Troll
    >
    > If anyone does anything which will interfere with the troll's ability
    > to cause mayhem, they also forge posts in that persons name and
    > internet address and libel them on usenet. Both these are illegal.
    >
    > 6. How they are organised
    >
    > They use private listservers to communicate between themselves. An
    > archive of one such listserver is at http://www.uklocaltrolls.fs2.com.
    > For less important communications, they use Troll Communications
    > newsgroup(s).
    >
    > The listserver must have an owner(s) who can approve or deny access.
    > Other than that anarchy reigns where each member does what he/she
    > thinks fit. Thus because no leader or committee exists coordination
    > with the group is impossible. Any agreement reached with one or more
    > can instantly be abrogated by others.
    >
    > Coordinated action can occur where it forwards their general aims
    >


    You stole this from somewhere cos I've read it before. I'm calling the
    RIAA MPAA RSPCA the AA and the BUM (not the BBC Under Managemnt, BTW)
    --

    P
    h
    i
    l

    K
    y
    l
    e

    W
    o
    z

    E
    r
    e
     
  20. Tim Bruening

    Tim Bruening Guest

    nemo wrote:

    > Milton J. Smuthworthy, I <tonworthyCLOTHES@SexMagnet.com> wrote in

    message
    > news:41d0cea9$0$60595$45beb828@newscene.com...
    > >
    > > Then "nemo" says:
    > > >Tim Bruening <tsbrueni@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote in message
    > > >news:41CF9F4F.9466BB90@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us...
    > > >>
    > > >> You are an ant and someone threw corn at you?
    > > >
    > > >So many formacid? painfully bit him that he was antagonised!

    > >
    > > Oh, they weren't impressive atol, coming from the lesser ant
    > > hillies.

    >
    > Atoll - noun: An island consisting of a circular coral reef

    surrounding a
    > lagoon - not a flippin hillock!
    >
    > Another school termite improve your vocabulary.


    A-10-D: Demon that comes to meetings.

    Bungee: A goblin pastry that stretches.

    Hillock: Needed to keep the hill from being stolen.

    Sleazy: Disruputable zombie.

    Smudgy: Dirty goblin.

    L Nino: A strom of Ls.
     

Share This Page