48 days from the election.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Sep 16, 2020.

1. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation Patron Saint of Idiots

Anyone here change their minds yet?

He laughs. :D

2. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Well-Known Member

the trumptards here sure seem miserable for folks who are so sure they'll win.

3. JoeNation
    Angelic

They aren't miserable at all, they are tribal. You can define tribalism as:
    Tribalism implies the possession of a strong cultural or ethnic identity that separates one member of a group from the members of another group. Based on strong relations of proximity and kinship, members of a tribe tend to possess a strong feeling of identity.

They think of themselves as "Superior Americans" which means by inference that anyone not in their tribe is inferior. An "inferior's" opinion has no away with them. They don't need to be reasoned with. They need to be deprogrammed.

4. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

I am disappointed. No photographs of fat, old people? No childish Trump memes? Come on guys.... You are falling down on the job...... I posted in another thread.... Perhaps when I retire then maybe I can afford to put trees and critters ahead of peoples families. Until then I am committed to a conservative platform.

5. JoeNation
    Angelic

There is no conservative platform. Or haven't you heard? It's pretty much just whatever Trump decides it is in the moment. Not too dictator-like eh?