9-11 video (free)

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Danr, Mar 25, 2006.

1. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Danr just like to point out to you that buildings do happen to just collapse without the added incentive of having a rather large plane flown into one of the upper stories also I do believe that each tower was hit by a plane? Now can you imagine the shock wave that must have sent through the buildings when the planes exploded? a lot of supporting structures would have been shaken loose, then add to that the fires!
    Most buildings are constructed to take shock from below not from above. We recently seen a building collapse in Russia due to too much snow on the roof and there are many other examples.

De Orc

2. Danr

Danr New Member

You must be unfamiliar with the tobacco industries many misdeeds. They "spiked" cigarette (that means adding extra of the highly addictive nicotine); they suppressed information on the dangers of tobacco use; and in the early years they created cartoon ads to appeal to children.
    I am amazed that there are people who want to give them a free pass, they have killed millions.
    The tobacco lawyers have consistantly acted unethically by supressing documents and outright lying.

The tobacco executives claimed that their product was not dangerous under their lawyers advice!!
    you could not be more wrong.

3. Danr

Danr New Member

Why was there a huge explosion in the lobby before the fall? I do not think you saw the video

4. Danr

Danr New Member

Take a look at the actual video. You are commenting on something that you know nothing about.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=loose change&pl=true

5. Danr

Danr New Member

Building 7 (more than 40 stories) fell "without the added incentive of having a rather large plane flown into one of the upper stories".

take a look at the video.

6. Scotto

Scotto New Member

7. Danr

Danr New Member

8. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Danr I was on one of the last planes allowed to land in the UK the day this happend, we were whisked through customs and I was home in time to see the news reports and the footage. Please believe me after you have witnesd the looks on a cabin crews face's (they had been informed but we had not, I comented to my wife that something very unusual was going on) and then sat down to watch it on tv you do not forget what you are watching,That day is etched in my memory for life. the media coverage was intense and a lot better than that vid, now unless you are telling me that the footage I and millions of otheres watched was docterd what evidence do you have your your statements? Have you any idea as to what a explosion does? the damage that can be done by the blast alone never mind the fire and other bits?

De Orc :D

9. Danr

Danr New Member

10. Scotto

Scotto New Member

11. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Sorry Danr again you asume to much I watched it when you 1st put up the link and have just been reviewing it again, now lets take the towers going down they went from the top down not from the bottom up as happens in demolition, this is even shown on thevid itself LOL now the second explosion I wont deny it proberly occured but have you ever wonderd how many fuel tanks on a aircraft? and a 9 second delay is not that long, why assume that all tanks go boom at once?
    I previously asked you what you knew about explosions but you have failed to respond LOL

Please read this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/february/10/newsid_2539000/2539265.stm

This brought down a 6 story building and it was only a half ton explosion.

De Orc

12. Danr

Danr New Member

I know that fire has NEVER taken down a large building.
    I know that the melting point of steel is higher than jet fuel can achieve.

13. Stu Joe

Stu Joe New Member

IMHO, you need a another choice.

C. All of the above..

;)

14. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

But it was not just fire was it Danr there was the original impact of a plane flying into the building followed by the fuel tanks going off then there would have been the shock waves traveling through a fairly inclosed space!! we dont know what was in the cargo hold of either plane do we? then there was the second plane again you would have had the shock wave. But as this does not fit in with your theory we will all ignore it, you only have the word of the builders that the building was up to spec all it needed was a few corners cut here & there the odd bolt missed to help weaken a structure. I have shown you what damage a small bomb can do to a building but again you chose to ignore it.
    You would rather believe that 4 planes were taken over by some secret organisation, all the passengers & crew disposed off or where they part of the plot? that Demo experts wired the twin towers without anyone seeing them do it how many folks were involved in this conspiracy of yours?

15. Andy

Andy Well-Known Member

Forget it De Orc, some people either fail to comprehend or are just ignoring the facts that the Trade Towers were build to withstand office fires but were not designed to handle the tempertures of a jet fuel fire.
    Some people also do not understand potential energy and kinetic energy never mind the force of weight and gravity or they just choose to ignore it for facts do not fit agendas built upon lies.

16. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Andy something else that I noticed about the vid was the convenient cutting of interviews so that they would fit, the only one that raised a question for me was the pentagon as I realy dont know enough about that attack hence the questions LOL I have though over the years seen enough bomb damaged buildings to realise that there was significant differences between them and the trade tower.
    Now as for eye witness acounts I would take most of them with a pinch of salt, as most mugging/Robbery victims cant even remember who robbed them correctly so asking a person what sort of plane hit them or how many explosions they heard can be a bit dicey.

17. OldDan

OldDan New Member

Speaking of 9-11;
    I just received this e-mail on THE BUDWEISER STORY, and thought you might like to read it.

How Budweiser handled those who laughed at those who died on the 11th of September, 2001...Thought you might like to know what happened in a little town north of Bakersfield, California.

After you finish reading this, please forward this story on to others so that our nation and people around the world will know about those who laughed when they found out about the tragic events in New York, Pennsylvania, and the Pentagon.

On September 11th, a Budweiser employee was making a delivery to a convenience store in a California town named McFarland. He knew of the tragedy that had occurred in New York when he entered the business to find the two Arabs, who owned the business, whooping and hollering to show their approval and support of this treacherous attack.

The Budweiser employee went to his truck, called his boss and told him of the very upsetting event! He didn't feel he could be in that store with those horrible people. His boss asked him, "Do you think you could go in there long enough to pull every Budweiser product and item our beverage company sells there? We'll never deliver to them again." The employee walked in, proceeded to pull every single product his beverage company provided and left with an incredible grin on his face.? He told them never to bother to call for a delivery again. Budweiser happens to be the beer of choice for that community . Just letting you know how Kern County handled this situation.

And like Paul Harvey says, and Now The Rest Of The Story:

It seems that the Bud driver and the Pepsi man are neighbors. Bud called Pepsi and told him. Pepsi called his boss who told him to pull all Pepsi products as well!!! That would include Frito Lay, etc. Furthermore, word spread and all vendors followed suit! At last report, the store was closed indefinitely. Good old American Passive-Aggressive A$$ Whoopin!

Pass this along, there are those who need to know that we're all working together!

If you can read this... thank a teacher... if you are reading it in English. THANK A SOLDIER!!!
    God Bless America !!

:kewl:

18. zaneman

zaneman New Member

19. Andy

Andy Well-Known Member

LOL, Zaneman.
    Instead of thinking of lead you found aluminum!
    But you know the saying some people take one lump of sugar with their morning coffee others take two,
    pills that is.

20. Danr

Danr New Member

Typical technique when you have no facts. A bit beneath you Zane.