Abortion Smoothie

Discussion in 'Politics' started by snafu, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddo

eddo I don't like you.

This makes no sense in this discussion. Are you saying that abortion is ok with God? that it is ok for us to end an innocent life that He created?

If so, then I cannot buy that.

you have got to be kidding me...

*slaps forehead for getting involved with webDressing*

I don't even know how to reply as that was seriously the stupidest rebuttal I have ever read.

2. eddo

eddo I don't like you.

Both excellent points, and spot on.

3. snafu

snafu Big Time BS'er

:rolleyes:

He thinks we missed sex ed in school or something. Thank God he was here to explain conception to us. :rolleyes:

4. webDressing

webDressing Member

NO we're not! To paraphrase; the statement was "abortion = birth control" or would you like me to post the exact quotes? You see I worded my question VERY SPECIFICALLY because I KNEW ahead of time what you'd all be saying. You're nothing if not predictable. The FACT is that abortion is NOT a form of birth control, so don't start playing your petty immature word games!

Several people here made a false statement, and I pulled your bluff and called you on it. Guess what? They were full of it, and the facts easily proved this! After you lick your wounds, please try and deal with it. Luckily for you I don't see this as any kind of a contest that can (or should) be won by one side or the other. I'm only exposing how truly idiotic some of things posted here are. Thank you for your participation. Really, claiming that abortion is a form of birth control, what a joke :rolleyes:

If you now want to change the subject to RU486 then just say so, but don't make blanket statements like abortion = birth control, because anyone who has even the most basic of medical training will just laugh at the level of your sheer ignorance on the topic. Sorry, you can't change REAL facts just to please yourself :rolleyes:

Pick a topic and stick with it!

Yes, an abortion would prevent a birth, BUT that does NOT make it "birth control" :rolleyes:

Anyone who has graduated from grade school knows this VERY BASIC FACT :rolleyes:

Just because you want to shoe horn it into being a form of birth control doesn't make it fact. You could pretend that a dogs tail is a leg, but in reality that doesn't mean that dogs have 5 legs, no matter how much YOU may believe that they do. No one but the fundamentalist are interested in what YOU fantasize. The real world is only interested in unvarnished MEDICAL FACT. Deal with it.

This is very basic and fundamental to the abortion topic. If you are so ignorant that you don't even know the difference between birth control, and what happens AFTER conception, then you have no business discussing this matter.

Seriously.

5. snafu

snafu Big Time BS'er

Hahaha..

I don't wanna call you a moron but if you abort something arent' you controlling its destiny? Youre the kind of person that can never be wrong arent you.
    You can splice and dice it anyway you want but abortion is a form of birth control plain and simple.

Youre a just a loss cause..

6. webDressing

webDressing Member

They're called miscarriages, look it up sometime.

If I buy into your preposition (which isn't in any way factual by the way) then you still have missed a very key point. If HE created the life, then it is up to HIM to decide what happens to the woman, NOT YOU! Quit trying to pretend that you can read Gods mind! I'm sure God finds it most annoying, if not downright rude of you. I mean would you like it if someone tried to put words in your mouth, or blamed their actions on you? :rolleyes:

I can accept that. I can even respect that response. At least you're being honest and not trying to pretend that 1+1=3 like several others here. I thank you at least for that.

7. snafu

snafu Big Time BS'er

Act of God... Look it up sometime.

8. webDressing

webDressing Member

I do a LOT of research and look up the FACTS before I respond. You should try it once. I fully understand that it will go against what your religion has pushed down your throat, but at some point you have to decide - do you want to know just your religions view of it is, or do you want to know the true facts of the matter. Personally, I care more about the facts.

Then PROVE IT by posting a legitimate MEDICAL article that says so. Oh and don't even bother trying to post any of your bogus links to websites owned and/or operated by your religious group. Go to the AMA and find something that backs up your imaginary theory. I won't be holding my breath though. I think every educated person reading this already knows what your outcome is going to be, and that says it all for me ;)

You have yourself a nice day :)

9. webDressing

webDressing Member

Yes, a miscarraige IS an act of God. No need to keep repeating what we already said snafu ;)

10. BrotherMan

BrotherMan The Man

Since you skipped this... I thought I'd put it here again so you could read it.

Don't just skip the things that show that you're wrong, either accept them or show how it is incorrect. And I want YOU to back it up. You're not showing me anything so far. ;)

Looks like he's brainwashed by his propagandist buddies who don't see logic.

You still skipped my entire argument... and... posted yours that's all opinion... A skewed, very biased, incorrect opinion... but an opinion none the less.

What bluff? I'm holding the royal flush dude. Show me a "FACT" that shows that Abortion has not been used as a form of "Birth" control (not "pregnancy" control, please note the different words I used here).

It seems that you can change whatever facts you like to suit you... Nah...

Hmm... Birth control - taking the words themselves means controlling (stopping) birth... In your own words, you just said that abortion IS birth control then turned around and said the opposite... Hypocrisy?

lol... apparently you dont... Maybe try grade school again.

*Start Twilight Zone Music* O.K. fella... If you say so...

Lol... if you say so... wait... no. You're wrong.

Sure you do... Put the drugs down... Start paying attention. Just because you've been brainwashed by propaganda does not mean what you say is fact...

I'd say' you're all wrong.

Wow you're condescending... It's gotta be embarrassing to be so wrong and still be such a jerk...

11. wez

wez Big Time BS

How do you know "he's" a fella and not a "she"?

12. BrotherMan

BrotherMan The Man

You're right. It was an assumption. Tell us WD... Are you a he or she?

13. wez

wez Big Time BS

If she's a she, she has more weight than all us idiots combined on this topic.. We're men, we can't birth or abort kids/fetuses...

14. BrotherMan

BrotherMan The Man

I dont buy that for a second. It took as much of my action as it did hers to create the baby... I should have just as much say.

This thread started because a guy forced an abortion...

15. wez

wez Big Time BS

Fantasies.... You'll carry some weight on the subject when you can birth a child..

Yeah, that was wrong what he did.. I think everyone agrees on that..

How about you let women pass laws on your penis then?

16. snafu

snafu Big Time BS'er

Haaa... agian this is a debate fourm. If you can keep a thread on track I'd really like to see it. and besides the thread IS about RU486.

http://justbs.us/on-topic-bs/1234-abortion-smoothie.html

Oh and yes abortion is a form of birth control. If you don't agree move on.

17. BrotherMan

BrotherMan The Man

I'd like to see a woman do it without a man having something to do with it.

Right... but why it was wrong is the point. He murdered a fetus, but women do it all the time... He's also guilty of assault on the woman.... I feel like I've said all this before.

Like what? elaborate.

18. wez

wez Big Time BS

Ever heard of sperm donors? Artificial insemination? Growing a baby in a test tube? Dolly, the cloned sheep? You think you're that much different? Think again... Pretty quick, prolly wont really "need" the womans uterus anymore either..

It was wrong as it would be wrong to slip anyone anything without their knowledge.

Tough guys, like yourself, who think they have authority over womens bodies and all decisions concerning the female reproductive system get casterated on their 18th birthday and their penis is hung in effigy to intimidate those who dare try to ever control them and their bodies again?

19. webDressing

webDressing Member

I didn't miss anything. If you had posted that you had buffaloes flying out of your butt I wouldn't have responded to that either :rolleyes:

Yeah... well... just make sure that you pull your pants up and wash your hands when you're done ;)

BTW-still waiting for that link from the AMA, AND for you to back up your statement from two days ago. You're all flash, and no facts.

Time to pay the tab "dude" :rolleyes:

20. snafu

snafu Big Time BS'er

You might be right. We might be heading toward "A" sexual insemination or something. But when that day comes I will be fighting for the right for Dolly to live at the moment of her conception or the twirl of the flask. Whatever it takes. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.