And Now We Have Obstruction of Justice

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, May 16, 2017.

1. JoeNation
    Cheerful

JoeNation FOX Lies, GOP buys!

Never mind the drip, drip, drip... I think deluge, deluge, deluge is more accurate.

2. arizonaJack

arizonaJack Well-Known Member

You repeat whatever the narrative is as if it's gospel. You're a parody. Somebody should play you on SNL. TDS in full swing.

3. arizonaJack

Oh, and Shut Up Stupid!!!

She WILL win, LMAO

4. JoeNation
    Cheerful

This is all easy enough to prove. Trump can release "the tapes". Oh, unless he was lying about those. Do you actually see a shred of honesty from this White House? Please point it out for the rest of us.

5. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

They keep putting it in term of smoke, saying there's smoke, but no fire. Meanwhile, (in keeping with that analogy) trump keeps fanning the coals and adding more and more fuel.

When all is said and done, this is going to be one hell of a bonfire.

6. arizonaJack

Trump hinted and teased of tapes and obviously triggered the fools. You're playing checkers against Spock 4D chess. Keep quoting WAPO, it's kinda funny.

7. JoeNation
    Cheerful

I am continually reminded of the post WWII German people that refused to believe that there were death camps outside their towns. The Allies finally had to march the people through the camps to get them to believe that Hitler was exterminating millions of Jews. Trump is the fuhrer that his supporters cannot lose faith in no matter what comes to light. Maybe they need to be marched through the wreckage of out democracy before they may believe in reality.

8. JoeNation
    Cheerful

Yeah, right! Trump is some type of ├╝ber smart guy in spite of refusing to read, refusing to listen to others, and making certified stupid decision and stupid decision. What does that make you for buying into his idiocy. A bigger idiot than the original idiot.

9. JoeNation
    Cheerful

Who knew?

Dow drops 250 points, S&P and Nasdaq fall 1% as Trump worries send shivers down Wall Street
    • U.S. equities fell sharply on Wednesday as investors fretted over the latest news coming out of Washington.
    • Traditional safe havens, in turn, caught a bid as the benchmark 10-year yield fell to about 2.24 percent. The yen also rose against the dollar to trade at 111.37.
    Fred Imbert | @foimbert

10. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

Technically, chess is played in at least four dimensions. I bet you can't name them. I'll even give you three, the x, y, and z axis. Name a fourth.

11. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC Donald Trump For President In 2020

The "stick it up your axis"?

12. JoeNation
    Cheerful

You're asking a chimp to explain rocket science you know. It's just not fair.

13. arizonaJack

Rocket engines in a machine shop ( where I am Foreman) include x-y-z axis in 2D, as well as A-B-C axis for 4th and 5th axis machines. Also, something you might have missed, you use G17, G18 and G19 in programming. Move along.

CoinOKC likes this.
  14. arizonaJack

Joe, how many ounces of Coke or Pepsi do you need to fill your concession stand?

CoinOKC likes this.