Apology

Discussion in 'Chatter' started by craig a, Jul 30, 2007.

1. craig a

craig a New Member

My apology to anyone I offended with my lame attempt at humor. I didnt think it would be marked as SMUT. It was only a play on words, and not a 'HUSTLER' article. And I agree a pun is the lowest form of humor. Now I know, old Dan you are just dying to tell some anti-semitic jokes(and I bet you have tons of them), but I didnt think this was in your league anyway.

2 people like this.
  2. OldDan

OldDan New Member

I guess that goes to show just how little you really know about anything. What possible reason would I have for telling a anti-semitic joke, as you call them?

3. craig a

craig a New Member

I didnt think bigots needed a reason. And its AN anti....not a anti...Unlike you and the other pseudo-intellectuals in here, I dont pretend to know everything about everything. So if it does show how little I know; so be it. But I 'm pretty sure I have your number old stick.

4. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

His joke was about toilet paper, but more to the point why do you have to try to start a argument were one doesnt exist?

5. alwayslost

alwayslost New Member

When making a political statement, never apoligize. It lowers your esteem amongst your peers even if you are wrong. Keep a stiff upper lip and accept the consequences.

6. Treashunt

Treashunt New Member

Carig:
    Aside from the typo (which threw off the timing) no big deal here.

7. Krasnaya Vityaz

Krasnaya Vityaz Разом нас багато

I agree, if you stupid actor like Mel Gibson, and already proven idiot. Otherwise be humble.

8. alwayslost

alwayslost New Member

KV, What has the Road Warrior have to do with it?

9. Krasnaya Vityaz

Rogue warrior?

10. Treashunt

Treashunt New Member

he is talking about: "actor like Mel Gibson"

(A movie that he was in)

11. Treashunt

Treashunt New Member

with all of the bigotry and political assassination that occurs in this forum, you'd think that a silly joke was no big deal.

12. Krasnaya Vityaz

Yes, I understand, I meant - rogue warrior too. Think Breavehart.

13. neverlost

neverlost New Member

I was going to say something, but I choose not to.