Arrest in Texas - Proof of Voter Fraud

Discussion in 'Politics' started by c jay, Jan 14, 2021.

1. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

2. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Well-Known Member

so trump won. LOL

3. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

Who said anything about Trump. Haven't you been saying that there is no Voter Fraud.

4. FryDaddyJr

no. I said I don't believe that Trump had the election stolen from him or that it was rigged.

5. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

Good, then you should have no problem with a through review of our electoral systems by a non-bias independent party.

6. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation Patron Saint of Idiots

O-h please!

7. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

I don't care who won. What I care about is the integrity of the institution and restoring faith in the system. Don't you care about Russians hacking into our system and giving us another Trump. (Putting it in language you can understand)

8. FryDaddyJr

and we'll make sure very person in this country gets to vote without disenfranchisement. I bet that's what you want.

c jay likes this.
  9. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

That, my friend is exactly what I want!!!

10. FryDaddyJr

11. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

Then Republicans should work harder, but all elections should be secure and represent the people.

12. GeneWright

GeneWright Well-Known Member

Then abolish the electoral college, gerrymandering, and the Senate?

I know the Senate is a reach that will never happen, but it bothers me that it's not proportionally representative even in theory like the house.

13. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

That's fine if you live on the East Coast between Boston and Baltimore or in California. Outside of that, your vote doesn't count. All federal funding will be targeted at those areas and major big cities just to buy votes. The rest of the country will be disenfranchised.

The congress is the voice of the people, the Senate is the voice of the states. Originally, the Senate was appointed by the state legislators. Also, up until Jackson, the Vice President was the Presidential candidate who came in second.

14. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation Patron Saint of Idiots

In the State of Pennsylvania, there were 7 million votes cast during the November elections. Only three turned out to be actual cases of voter fraud. All three were votes for Donald Trump. But let's disenfranchise as many people as possible and make it harder to vote for everyone else so that these three people can be taught a lesson. R-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-ght! o_O

FryDaddyJr likes this.