Bachmann Montage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Moen1305, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Moen1305

Moen1305 Not Republican!

Just fun to watch all of it together. Imagine what isn't on tape. :eek:

2. rlm's cents
    Hot

rlm's cents Well-Known Member

Are you really that scared of her? This is (at least) the third thread you have posted with the only purpose being to slam Bachmann. Do you think you are preparing for the presidential elections?

3. David

David Proud Enemy of Hillary

I liked the shot she took at Chris Mathews and his "tickly" leg comments about BO.

4. Moen1305

Moen1305 Not Republican!

It's just fun to watch the GOP's best and brightest. :p

5. rlm's cents
    Hot

And here is what the dips are proud to lay claim to;

6. Moen1305

Moen1305 Not Republican!

Hey maybe you can post a video of some kid with leukemia and make fun of that too!

In December 2009, Johnson revealed that he had been battling Hepatitis C for over a decade, which resulted in slow speech and a tendency to regularly get "lost in thought in the middle of a discussion". Johnson said that he learned he had the disease in 1998 but does not know how he contracted it. The disease has damaged his liver and led to thyroid problems. He was treated with a combination of ribavirin and interferon at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. In February 2010, Johnson finished an experimental treatment for Hepatitis C, resulting in weight gain and increased energy.

7. rlm's cents
    Hot

And you are proud that you people elected this? And for 12 years?

8. David

Don't forget about Alvin Greene, the Dim senate candidate from SC. Remember him? Unemployed, living with his parents, criminal record for being a perv? He is the best the Dim party has to offer (and probably one of their rising stars!).

9. Moen1305

Moen1305 Not Republican!

Which one of these Dems is running for POTUS? I thought so. You guys own Bachmann and the crazies that find her electable or even sane.

10. David

Here's the trump card to the argument:
    Barack Obama. Not only did he say crazy things during his campaigning (has the campaigning really stopped?) he has continued with more insanity- in words & actions. Given where we are as a country right now anyone would be an improvement over what we currently have to suffer.

11. rlm's cents
    Hot

ABO!!
    (in case you need it translated, anything but Obama)

12. Moen1305

Moen1305 Not Republican!

Even "crazy eyes" Bachmann and her gay husband? The real problem you have is that you have such a severe case of Obama derangement syndrome that you actually believe that anyone/everyone riding the GOP crazy train is even remotely a better choice than Obama. That is what being a member of the fringe element does to people like you.

13. rlm's cents
    Hot

Anything includes about 330,000,000 other people - probably even you. Reid and Pelosi are grouped with BO. If we have another 4 years of BO, we will become a 3rd world country.

14. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

I mentioned dolts on another thread.

3 people like this.
  15. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

...I know right? Not even worth making popcorn anymore...

16. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

Depends on the popcorn. There will soon be a statue of Orville Redenbacher in his home town which is not far from me.

17. Andy

Andy New Member

American woman, stay away from me
    American woman, mama let me be
    Don't come hanging around my door
    I don't want to see your face no more
    I got more important things to do
    Than spend my time growin' old with you
    Now woman, stay away
    American woman, listen what I say

Can you guess who sang that song,
    anyway l liked the group BTO so she might have my vote.

3 people like this.
  18. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

Rock on!

...The version I first heard is by The Guess Who... but now when I think of it I hear Lenny Kravitz...

...I just looked it up on Wiki to see if I got it right and noticed Krokus (and others) had done versions too... I still listen to Headhunter from time to time for the guitars.

19. Andy

Andy New Member

Have a feeling that song might have another comeback but this time overseas if Hillary or Bachman become president in the future. I myself loved the song when I was younger and listened to the Guess Who but felt funny for I am very pro-women as well as pro-american but after years of dating and relationships ended up meeting and marrying a young women who had moved to the USA from overseas in NYC. So I guess the song was telling me to wait till my "right" one came along. Would look it up later but I think both the Guess who and BTO are from Canada. Wonder if that means anything? After all we already have one president who may or may not have been born in another nation.

20. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Good god we still on the He is not a American kick!!