Black Churches Burning Across the South

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Jul 1, 2015.

1. JoeNation
    Cheerful

JoeNation FOX Lies, GOP buys!

And we get silence from most of the media in this country. Is this the white apology tour for the massacre in South Carolina? Seems kind of like a southern retro-reaction to the murders.

2. rlm's cents
    Hot

rlm's cents Well-Known Member

Interesting. You are telling me that the liberal biased media is not covering your story? Meanwhile, Fox is covering it.

BTW, it (the latest) is officially NOT ARSON! So trying to make it a racist story does not work too well when the problem is lightening.

3. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC Donald Trump For President In 2020

Lightning and electrical problems. So far, none of the arsons have been ruled hate crimes. It's too early to tell.. and MUCH too early for anyone to make any judgments.

4. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

Yep, it's amazing how often these churches spontaneously combust in the South whenever there's a jump in racial tensions.

I heard the FBI believes it's not related, because no one is taking credit for it on racist-based social media sites. A bit premature to conclude that, imo.

JoeNation likes this.
  5. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

Take it up with the FBI. They probably know more about what's going on than either you or Little Joe.

6. rlm's cents
    Hot

Anything is more than nothing!

7. IQless1
    Blah

Who are the firefighters? Who are the inspectors? Are they white? Do they have any affiliation with known hate groups?

Those are just a few of the unanswered questions I have on the issue. I consider them extremely relevant, but apparently overlooked.

Two indisputable facts:
    • It's known that some members of fire departments intentionally start fires. (illegal arson, not to be confused with training and management exercises)
    • It's known that some investigators collude with others to start fires and call them "accidental."
    I do not trust the data coming from the South regarding the origins of black church fires because I know that many of the investigators and firemen have been found guilty of the crimes above and many are members of hate groups.

JoeNation likes this.
  8. rlm's cents
    Hot

Kind of prejudice, aren't you?
    Many? Probably a handful this century. BTW, every single one I located was from a Northern state.
    You mean they let the Democratic KKK fight fires?

CoinOKC likes this.
  9. IQless1
    Blah

Selectively quoting words from another person's comments in order to promote your perverse agenda to others isn't unusual for you. Knowledge, however, is. In this case, given the well documented knowledge of the South's history, and current social and political beliefs in general, I stand by my comment. Given that you wish to remain ignorant, I'm certain you will continue to defend the South's immoral activities in this immature manner.

Probably? Well, at least you were man enough to admit that people are human. :rolleyes:

As far as you locating things, it doesn't surprise me that you could only find instances of such activities in Northern states....it doesn't surprise me that you somehow couldn't find any incidents from a Southern state....it doesn't surprise me that you are intentionally myopic....you live in the South.

Just to be clear here, I'm not dissing the entire South. I'm only pointing out the fact that a significant percentage of Southerners continue to cherish their hatred for blacks....much more so than the percentage of Northerners do....due to the history of the South, it's reluctance to view black Americans as equals. One notable exception is Jimmy Carter, who grew up knowing they were.

Your childish attempt to alter society's perception of the KKK is noted.

A history lesson, for those who are interested and to counter rlm's perversion of historical facts:

While you may call attention to the fact that the KKK was created by Democrats, you intentionally fail to mention that those Democrats were what are considered today to be republican right-wingers. One notable Democrat from those days is Ronald Reagan. He, and the KKK, joined the new form of the republican party in the 50's and 60's, as the Democrats began supporting the Civil Right's Movement.

Source.

As for members of the right-wing who are also KKK members being allowed to be firefighters....my answer is "yes". There have also been members of the KKK in the police forces....and every part of Southern government, including governors. The fact that you would call any of that into question is an indication of how perverse your opinions are. :oops:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    JoeNation likes this.
  10. IQless1
    Blah

Here's The Atlantic's headline, from June 18th, a day after the massacre in Charleton, SC:

Thugs and Terrorists Have Attacked Black Churches for Generations

Here's a link of historical incidents of attacks on "black" churches: Wikipedia

JoeNation likes this.
  11. rlm's cents
    Hot

Now that I have had a good laugh at you imagination, please explain;
    First, Johnson relied on the Republicans in order to pass the Civil Rights act because the Southern DEMOCRATS were filibustering it - AKA KKK members like Gore Wallace, Maddox, Hollings, Byrd, etc.

CoinOKC likes this.
  12. IQless1
    Blah

A historically significant "black" church shooting.

JoeNation likes this.
  13. IQless1
    Blah

Of course, that's a bastardization of your comment, intentionally done to point out your reluctance to use other people's comments in their entirety in order to bs your way through an argument.

You are one perverse mother-@#$%er, Dick....bordering, if not defining, evil.

JoeNation likes this.
  14. rlm's cents
    Hot

OOPS! Too many facts for you? Which was the straw - Gore? Wallace? Byrd?

15. IQless1
    Blah

Yep, Reagan sure was an evil bastard. He quit the Democratic party in 1962. By 1974 he was wishing that poor people would die from botulism. What a guy. A real republican, through and through.

JoeNation likes this.
  16. IQless1
    Blah

Hillary was republican during that period...so you're a Hillary-supporter after all. ;)

JoeNation likes this.
  17. rlm's cents
    Hot

Every once in a while I wish I could lie as easily as a Democrat, but I soon come to my senses before I could even twitch.

CoinOKC likes this.
  18. IQless1
    Blah

Does being an ardent Hillary Clinton supporter cause any problems between you and Scotty during sex? Has he ever confided in you about his secret yearning to marry Hillary while the two of you cuddle in bed? Did he ever get that mole removed from his right ass-cheek?

The World may never know. :rolleyes:

JoeNation likes this.
  19. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

parrot_PNG713.png

rlm's cents likes this.
  20. rlm's cents
    Hot

I believe every word of that!

CoinOKC likes this.