cass sunstein

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AlexN2Coins2004, Sep 10, 2009.

1. AlexN2Coins2004

AlexN2Coins2004 New Member

1st cass sunstein is in and also let me give you the back story of what happened earlier today...

my Cat wanted to jump up in the window and she keeps breaking the blinds covering the window while doing so...and I got mad at her and told her off...then of course she told me off for it...

so my question is...When will cass sunstein come over with a bigshot lawyer to pick up my cat and have my cat bring suit against me for mental stress on my cat?

also how many of you out there fear this? :D

2. arizonaJack

arizonaJack Well-Known Member

LMAO
    Thats another O Czar, and yes, he is for animals having lawyers to sue their keepers.

While an animal right proponent, I have yet to fall over that cliff.

3. AlexN2Coins2004

AlexN2Coins2004 New Member

do I need to fear this? :D

4. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Well I have to admit I am not sure which one President Obama would send to deal with this obviouse violation of the poor animals rights but under President Bush it might well have been one of these guy's (Depending on how things esculate of course) :D

Clean Up Czar - James Rispoli
    Domestic Policy Czar - Karl Rove
    Public Diplomacy Czar - Karen Hughes/James Glassman
    Terrorism Czar - Richard Clark/Wayne Downing/John Brennan
    War Czar - Douglas Lute

5. David

David Proud Enemy of Hillary

Same old tired, tired, tired support for all-things-Obama..."Well, Bush....". Anytime you have to recall a former official to defend the actions of the guy who is screwing up you know the action is indefensible.

6. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Oh grow up David it is getting old it was a bloody joke but you are too ruddy dense to even realise that!!
    We were talking about a bloody cat

7. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

Sorry but this made me LOL. I mean REALLY LOL!:D

8. David

Again, typical lefty rhetoric. When you can't argue the point, start casting insults. It's guaranteed, then, that one of the sheeple peanut gallery will join it, Always happens, doesn't it?

9. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

And what point would that be David that you cant tell a joke when you see it or that you hate your President and as for casting insults would you like me to dredge up all the comments you have made about myself and other members of this forum? who exactly do you believe you are Snow bloody White LOL

10. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

For cripes sake David get that stinkin knot out of your underwear. It's cutting off circulation to your brain. Yes, it's the "peanut gallery" here.
    I thought what DeOrc posted was funny - that's all and you blow it all out of proportion as you tend to do. I'm a typical lefty I guess (in your warped little mind).

Now, for the record, I quoted you above but cleverly changed a small part. I made it bold, italicized it and underlined it so you might actually understand. See it David? - it's the third and fourth words.

You can be so amusing at times. DeOrc refers to Bush and you soil yourself it seems cuz that's a "typical lefty" response. However when the right reaches back to Bill Clinton or even Jimmy Carter it's OK.

For that matter if one goes back to Reagan, for example, even in a positive matter is that really relevant? He's dead, he's toast, he's worm food dude. Heck of a guy but probably died in diapers. I voted for the man David. I liked him.

Here's the real point David. EVERY time you lash out at a "typical lefty" you show your hand as a "typical right winger". Simple as hell. You drink Koolaide - just a different flavor. You delve into the past and accomplish nothing basically.

You're quick to make a judgement without ever looking in the mirror and seeing that you actually ARE that person at times.

I won't call you a "typical right winger" though. I have some respect for some ot these other folks.

11. Pepperoni

Pepperoni New Member

Cat house

You must go to Acorn to get a description and number to run your home as an animal shelter " The Kat House "
    They will not be able to touch you, I looked in my book.
    Did De Orc say bloody cat ? Oh this is now a PETA matter. Did you consume the cat ? You can really get some bad ca ca from cats !

Pep

12. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

LOL You can really get some bad ca ca from cats !
    I like that :D

13. David

Yep

14. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Clown Hater

Speaking of bloody cats. If the cat dies a sudden and suspicious death right before the trial, does the lawsuit continue? Also, do they assign a police detective to investigate the homicide?:eek:

15. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Um good question :confused: