Christmas Tree

Discussion in 'Chatter' started by OldDan, Dec 16, 2007.

1. OldDan

OldDan New Member

this part of the forum is still lit up like a christmas tree, and all because you can't get in to shut off the post that Quaviet made with all the jubberish in the title. What good is it if you can't open it and see what it is?

2. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

The post was removed, it was spam then he answer it. Unfortunatly not a lot I can do about that :D

3. OldDan

OldDan New Member

Thanks Steve, thought that may have been what happened. However my screen still shows the original message as being in place. The only thing different is that when it is opened, it says 'sorry you can't go any further' and to report it to the admin.

Well, the problem is that with it still on the screen it makes this part of the forum appear to have unread posts, which is not true.

4. adelv_unegv

adelv_unegv New Member

Wait a minute. Are you referring to thread: http://www.prweforum.com/showthread.php?t=27559 ???

I can open that one. (To satisfy your curiosity, OldDan, it says: "What the heck is this? It has the appearance of written pig latin. If you want to get intelligent responses to your thread then use english please.")

How come I can open it and OldDan can't? I tracked it down and opened it after reading this thread. Maybe you can open it now, and remove it from New Posts.

5. OldDan

OldDan New Member

I'll git it a try, and thanks a lot for the info.

6. OldDan

OldDan New Member

where does all this kind of stuff come from in the first place?
    Is it some kind of language?
    example:×òî ïîäàðèòü íà Íîâûé ãîä æåíå, ìàìå è ñåñòðå?

7. QUAVIET

QUAVIET New Member

Old Dan, you gave away your position and bulllets are in flight. Hide behind the tree we are shooting at because is it the safest place there is.

8. OldDan

OldDan New Member

Yes, but now that I know you were in the Navy, fire when ready Headley!:rolleyes:

9. QUAVIET

QUAVIET New Member

Sorry about the gibberish, I think I am reverting to my second childhood. When I get a load on I sometimes flash back but live alone and have nobody to gripe at. Thanks to this forum some may read my gibberish and that is exactly what it is. The next morning I regret making stupid posts. Robert

10. OldDan

OldDan New Member

Were you aware of the ability of you being able to 'delete' the post and be done with it once and for all. I believe that is what I would do, but you be the judge.
    Have a good day and a Merry Christmas.

11. QUAVIET

QUAVIET New Member

The first thing I learned since I moved to Georgia and being a damned yankee, is never apologize for anything. Robert

12. OldDan

OldDan New Member

thank you any way! Have a very Happy New Year Yank!