Confused Trump tells Michigan voters ‘Minnesota, you better vote for me!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FryDaddyJr, Oct 18, 2020 at 10:44 AM.

1. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Well-Known Member

hey lil johnny hams!!

In a moment of confusion, President Donald Trump appeared to forget where he was speaking Saturday night.

Flying into Muskegon, Michigan, Trump cautiously walked down the steps of his airplane to take the stage before a large “make America great again,” sign. After a series of rants about Democrats, Speaker Nancy Pelosi, former Vice President Joe Biden and others, he turned to attack Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), a Congresswoman who doesn’t represent Michigan.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/co...ZXp-xW5_p-zUYoOwM10_jJ1A9yffLSFpwEPJJi5-NdFgY

“Dammit, Minnesota, you better vote for me,” Trump told his supporters in Muskegon.

NEW! Help us launch the Raw Story Podcast. Click to learn more.

It isn’t the first time Trump has struggled with confusion. In 2019, he told a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania crowd that he was building a wall on the southern border of Colorado. The state is about 400 miles north of Mexico, with the state of New Mexico in between.

[​IMG]

See the moment in the video below:

2. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation Patron Saint of Idiots

These have to be the first to 70-year olds that have ever made a verbal gaff. I hope The Guinness Book of Records is paying attention. Somebody has to record this for posterity. People are going to want to know when this first happened.

3. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Well-Known Member

Lil Johnny Hams must be devastated, since trump looks worse than Biden here

4. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Well-Known Member

If it’s true, I am disappointed.