Conservative activist James O’Keefe accused of trying to goad protesters to ‘kill some cops’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Mar 18, 2015.

1. JoeNation
    Cheerful

JoeNation FOX Lies, GOP buys!

The Right wing lunatic of all lunatics.

Conservative activist James O’Keefe accused of trying to goad protesters to ‘kill some cops’
    [​IMG]
    ARTURO GARCIA
    18 MAR 2015 AT 00:14 ET

A former employee says conservative activist James O’Keefe tried to instigate anti-police sentiment among protesters through the use of a mole, the New York Post reported.

The former director of operations for Project Veritas, Richard Valdes, said O’Keefe planned to send an unidentified Muslim man working for him to infiltrate a group of demonstrators in January. Neither the protest he was supposed to join nor the location have been identified.

The man was also allegedly given a script to recite at meetings, in which he would say, “Sometimes, I wish I could just kill some of these cops. Don’t you just wish we could have one of the cops right here in the middle of our group?”

However, the man reportedly emailed both Valdes and O’Keefe that month and refused the assignment.

“I will not say words that will jeopardize my entity, especially when they involve an illegal act of ‘murdering police,’” he wrote.

Valdes told the Post that O’Keefe subsequently fired him for “being unwilling to strong-arm the guy to do his dirty work.”

According to Valdes he worked for Veritas for one year, calling it “an educational non-profit dedicated to informing the public by producing investigative video-journalism and public affairs programming focused on political corruption, hypocrisy, government waste and fraud.”

“I oversee certain special projects ranging from supervising field operations and recruiting staff, to contributing to media releases, research, and producing original video content,” he stated regarding his duties.

However, Valdes has since threatened to file a wrongful termination suit against Veritas. A spokesperson for the organization, Dan Pollack, denied his allegation.

“Project Veritas would never do anything that we believe would incite violence against police officers. Anyone suggesting otherwise is clearly unfamiliar with our body of work,” Pollak told the Post.

IQless1 likes this.
  2. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC Donald Trump For President In 2020

wow. some real credible sources you have there. and some rock-solid facts. wow.

3. JoeNation
    Cheerful

Yeah, because O'keefe is such an outstanding person right?

ACORN filmmaker James O’Keefe sentenced in Sen. Mary Landrieu break-in
    By Christina Wilkie - 05/26/10 11:15 PM EDT

Conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe was sentenced to three years of probation, 100 hours of community service and a $1,500 fine after he pleaded guilty on Wednesday to misdemeanor charges stemming from his involvement in a break-in at Sen. Mary Landrieu’s (D-La.) office.

In January, O’Keefe and three others were arrested by federal authorities at Landrieu’s office on allegations of phone-tampering.

Prosecutors initially said they caught four individuals in the process of committing a felony, but the charges were later reduced to misdemeanors.

O’Keefe got the toughest sentence. His co-defendants, Stan Dai, Joseph Basel and Robert Flanagan, each got two years of probation, 75 hours of community service and the same fine as O’Keefe.

O’Keefe became famous in September of last year for secretly taping workers from the community activist group ACORN offering him and a partner financial advice while they posed as a pimp and prostitute.

His video resulted in Congress removing some funding for ACORN, which for several years has been the scourge of conservative activists who say the group participated in voter fraud.

O’Keefe claimed he and his co-defendants were investigating allegations that Landrieu was ignoring constituent calls during the healthcare debate and were not planning to do anything illegal.

http://thehill.com/capital-living/i...keefe-sentenced-in-sen-mary-landrieu-break-in

IQless1 likes this.
  4. David

David Proud Enemy of Hillary

Apparently, the mob in Ferguson didn't need much encouragement to being taking aim at police officers.

5. JoeNation
    Cheerful

Yes people that have been intimidated, beaten, targeted, and killed by an out of control corrupt police department and judicial system should probably be labeled as a "mob". It becomes really hard to feel sorry for the same people that have grossly misused their authority at the expense of innocent citizens even if you find gun crimes as repulsive as most of us do. They kind of brought it on themselves didn't they? Hum?

IQless1 likes this.
  6. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

I don't believe he'd win. He's admitting guilt himself, of conspiracy. :rolleyes:

7. David

David Proud Enemy of Hillary

Yeah, nothing screams "social justice" like shooting cops and looting Target.

CoinOKC likes this.
  8. JoeNation
    Cheerful

No justice, no peace. You expect justice because you are white. How quickly would you whip out those guns of yours if the police ever treated you like you had no rights? My guess is pretty quickly.

9. rlm's cents
    Hot

rlm's cents Well-Known Member

Are you trying to excuse shooting cops and looting stores?

BTW, in your OP, just who is "Pollak"?