Danr's EGO thread!

Discussion in 'Chatter' started by OldDan, Aug 18, 2007.

1. OldDan

OldDan New Member

All right people, this thread is devoted to absolutely the positive things each of you can state about Danr and his thought process. Remember, nothing negative!
    Keep it clean and be respectfull and lets give Danr all the attention he deserves.
    Only POSITIVE comments allowed! Thank you, for your co-operation.

2. Danr

Danr New Member

he is a heck of a guitarist

3. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

He is the only person that I know who is consistant in his conspiracy theories :D :p

4. Moen1305

Moen1305 Not Republican!

He is unlikely to ever listen to a word you say. [​IMG]

5. Danr

Danr New Member

no, really he can play that guitar

[​IMG]

6. Stu Joe

Stu Joe New Member

He...ummmm, errrrr, well...

He seems to spell "http://" correctly in each and every cut and paste link he posts.

There! I did it!

7. neverlost

neverlost New Member

To quote Nipsey Russel, " Oh Yeah! In response to Stu Joe. But all kidding aside I think that Danr is on an even keel and believes in what he says and does not take offence. From reading his posts on the regular forums he is an highly accomplished numeistisit. I hate big words.

8. OldDan

OldDan New Member

O.K. since all the rest of you have been able to think up something nice to say, I thought I should add my contribution;

You have to hand it to the guy who managed to make it across the border into the US without getting caught. Probably cost him most of what he had accumulated in life savings just to make it here.
    He than managed to move inland all the way to Tucon before putting down roots and looking for a job. Must have managed to do all this without calling attention to himself as the border patrol hasn't picked him up. From what he posts, he has the social security numbers and identification cards to show, so this should provide security for medicine and food allotments.
    With all his claimed contacts, he must have remained in contact with the group that brought him in, as well as foreign agents that can supply him with information that isn't available to the normal taco bender.
    Yep! Old Pablo has us going and I don't expect him to change very much in the future. It would throw off his whole agenda.:D

9. Danr

Danr New Member

man that guy can play the guitar (no kiddin', the guy can play).

10. Moen1305

Moen1305 Not Republican!

He does ROCK!...the boat anyway. :D

11. OldDan

OldDan New Member

I believe it all comes from the days with his Maariachi band, where he played what he called his guitarron. If you like that sort of stuff, he's alright for laughs at least.