Democrat Party money-grab

Discussion in 'Politics' started by toughcoins, Apr 24, 2024.

1. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

Wow, if this doesn't portend a Democrat Party money-grab, nothing does . . . reeks of a desperate effort at shedding their image as the unbridled-spending party.

2. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

Yet one more arena that Biden has surpassed Jimmy Carters failed presidency.

3. freshmeat

freshmeat Can't touch this

The wealthy should pay their bills. When they accumulated wealth while the country which enables ( by expenditure) them goes into debt it is simply them taking and accounting it to our debt. No other possibility.

4. toughcoins

Ooh . . . How smart.

Let’s create more / bigger pipelines from which to feed the wasteful government giveaway programs with which creative bilkers can enrich themselves.

CoinOKC likes this.
  5. Mopar Dude

The riffraff in DC has an addiction. That addiction is spending. In life each of us can only drain the well so far until that well is capped. Daddy takes the credit card or your employer fires you….. DC does not function like the rest of us. The answer is spending less, not taking more.

toughcoins and CoinOKC like this.
  6. What U ignore

What U ignore Thread KILLER

The wealthy (top %) pay over 85% of the taxes while the bottom % pay virtually nothing besides sales tax. Some who don't pay taxes even get free money from the government.

7. freshmeat

Or the people raking in wealth while the country racks up debt would pay their taxes.

GeneWright likes this.
  8. toughcoins

Take off yer liberal blinders . . .

CoinOKC likes this.
  9. freshmeat

I have no blinders, liberal nor other wise. But thanks for the unfounded accusation.

10. toughcoins

You wear blinders and don’t even know it. The country does not rack up debt justifiably. It does so wastefully to bribe political allegiance.

11. freshmeat

Have you even the slightest knowledge of party affiliation and national debt? Clinton reversed GHW's debacle, BHO reversed GW's train wreck, and now Joe is cleaning up for Plumpy.

The debt is entirely due to those who prosper and not pay their fair taxes while the spending is instead funded by debt. No other possible way about that. Barkeep! More Tax cuts for the wealthy!!

Who else should have paid for the bills if not those prospering from the costs?

12. toughcoins

Install a flat income tax in place of all other federal taxes, and you’ll quickly find out just how disproportionately the wealthy have been taxed.

Mopar Dude likes this.
  13. What U ignore

What an ignorant statement! Notice that this child (peep, peep, peep) will not debate with ALL MEMBERS posting in this thread. :D

14. Mopar Dude

Amen

15. Mopar Dude

He is a drive-by poster. I would bet a dollar to a bucket of mud that he suckles the government teet.

CoinOKC likes this.
  16. toughcoins

17. toughcoins

I suspect he makes / made his living doling out those free government benefits in one program or another . . . There's precious little disincentive to giving away other people's money. Reminds me of Faux Nation.

Mopar Dude and CoinOKC like this.
  18. What U ignore

No, he is a wealthy, IVY INN loving, uninformed Liberal.

19. toughcoins

I won’t go so far as to call liberals uninformed . . . Misinformed, most definitely.

20. What U ignore

I'm speaking of the two ignorant ones on this website. Thank goodness they are around even if they run from debate. I call them the "plumbers." Except for an occasional rebuttal from Gene, none of them would answer direct questions. They would be run off a debate stage and laughed at for what they are.