Donald Trump is a True 1 %er

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IQless1, Feb 29, 2016.

1. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

...in that PolitiFact rates his honesty at 1 %.

Chump's file, at Politifact.

2. Daniel Jones
    Bashful

Daniel Jones Well-Known Member

How can anyone be honest only 1% of the time? I say that is impossible. Therefore, PolitiFact is lying, and since you quoted them, you are an accomplice to their lies, so you are a liar, too! Ha, ha!

rlm's cents and CoinOKC like this.
  3. IQless1
    Blah

"A-hoo-hoo! A-hah! A-hee-hee! Woooooooooo!" (makes honking sounds, whistles and makes siren sounds, slaps face between his mommy's breasts, slaps tongue around in cleavage) "la-la-la-la-la-la-la....a-whooooooooo!...ala-la-ala-la! Yuuup, youup! Eeee-hawwwwww! Cock-a-doodle-dooooooo! Sccrrrrreeeeeeeech! Wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-waaaaaa!"

But I digress.

You were saying? :confused:

4. JoeNation
    No Mood

JoeNation The ReichWing Abuser

Logic is not your friend.

5. David

David Proud Enemy of Hillary

Trump has Hillary Clinton, presented by Goldman Sachs and the dumbocrats shaking in their corrective shoes! If Trump's the nominee, he will go straight at her with both barrels. He has plenty of dirt on the Clintons & no restraint. She doesn't stand a chance. I'm not a Trump fan, but he will absolutely shred her to pieces on the failures, corruption and scandals.

CoinOKC likes this.
  6. JoeNation
    No Mood

Because he is such a great debater? Pu-leeeease Louise. Clinton will take him apart on any debate stage. You guys are totally boned.

7. David

Trump will eat her alive, Rubio will eat her alive & Cruz will eat her alive. Sanders has been waayyyy too nice regarding her Wall Street ties, the email scandals, her "foundation", Benghazi, Bill's sexual exploitation of women (and her enabling it), her total lack of accomplishments, etc.
    She's such a weak & flawed candidate, she doesn't stand a chance. And if Trump releases all the dirt he has on the Clintons, oh boy! Game on.

CoinOKC likes this.
  8. JoeNation
    No Mood

BONED!!!! I tellsya, BONED!!!!

9. Daniel Jones
    Bashful

May I remind you? When you look at the crowd size at Hillary rallies compared to Trump rallies, Donald attracts far, far, far more people, so where do you get the idea Hillary can easily beat Trump?

10. Daniel Jones
    Bashful

Words of DEEEEEP intellect! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!!!!!!

11. JoeNation
    No Mood

All of the head-to-head national polls. You go with crowd size if you want.

Completely BONED!!!!!

12. David

Trump vs Hillary Clinton, presented by Goldman Sachs in a debate would be incredible! He wouldn't let her off the hook for the emails, scandals, Benghazi, foreign policy failures, professional failures, personal failures, etc as Sanders and the dim'sdebate moderators have done. Plus, he has so much dirt on the Clintons she won't be able to handle it.

CoinOKC likes this.
  13. IQless1
    Blah

Meanwhile, herr Drumpf LIES and his loyal followers don't care. They don't care if he's caught lying, they don't care if he flip-flops on the issues, they don't care that he's a racist, they don't care that he's a bigot...nothing matters to them except the perception of strength.

His only strength is being more belligerent and untruthful than everyone else in the field. He's a loud-mouthed braggart with seriously flawed "plans".

That said, he does occasionally make a solid point that no one else appears willing to make, and that is that our trade agreements are seriously harming our economy. I agree with him that the playing field MUST be leveled, by imposing tariffs on imported goods made by foreign and domestic companies that use foreign labor to manufacture products intended for the U.S. market. If that is done, then companies have no incentive to move their manufacturing plants to foreign countries. I'd add that these wealthy companies should pay their taxes, that the loopholes, deductions and other incentives be stripped from them.

Other than that, and the occasional minor point, herr Drumpf is a train wreck as a person, a citizen, a business owner, and especially as a candidate.

Still, it would be soooo easy to counter his LIES with facts, should he become that candidate.

14. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC T R U M P 2 0 2 4

colourful-parrot.jpg

Daniel Jones likes this.
  15. rlm's cents
    Hot

rlm's cents Well-Known Member

Admit it! You are just jealous!

CoinOKC likes this.
  16. David

Are you talking about Trump or Hillary Clinton, presented by Goldman Sachs?
    Because Hillary is a known liar, racist and flip-flopper.

Daniel Jones and CoinOKC like this.
  17. rlm's cents
    Hot

rlm's cents Well-Known Member

Did you forget about Obama?

Daniel Jones likes this.
  18. David

I'm trying to forget about this lame duck, one man wrecking crew.

Daniel Jones, rlm's cents and CoinOKC like this.
  19. IQless1
    Blah

Ahhhhhh, listen to the pigeons flapping their little wings, squawking away...and look! A parrot leads the chorus while the pigeons chirp in delight.

So, while I've mentioned repeatedly over the years that Bill Clinton is a sex addict, and have also recently mentioned that Melissa Harris Perry is better off at BET than MSNBC, what do the birds above have to say about that?

Wait a day or two, or a few hours, or even a few minutes for them to claim that I never say anything about Democrats like I say about republicans.

Now, I've done this from time to time, asking them to say something that they honestly don't like about any republican. The typical response is from one of the other republicans here (not one of the total idiots above), if there is any at all, but none of the cackling hens above ever do.

The poor pathetic pricks are incapable of being honest about anything. They LIE, they misdirect, they obfuscate, they even chirp like birds, but they are never honest.

Take Bush, Jr. The idiot ignored warnings that al Qaeda intended to attack the U.S. mainland. A month or so later they did, on 9-11. Let's see what any of the chirpers above have to say about that.

How about the Great Recession? They continue to blame Obama, even though the recession hit during Jr's last year in office.

How about the Iraq invasion? Do they blame Jr. for that ill-conceived and poorly executed failure? Nope, they ignore that entirely, instead they blame Obama for this that and the other thing.

How about the costs associated with that poorly-conceived invasion? Our National Debt increases by about one billion $$$ a year, paid to the military, above what is already allocated to them, yet they blame Obama for that, and not Jr.

So, as any intelligent person can see, the republican parrot and his pigeon minions above are nothing but demented LIARS bent on refusing to accept that republicans have faults. Instead, they prefer to attack Democrats in retaliation for anyone who dares to point out that republicans suck.

They are pathetic LIARS, in that way. They LIE to themselves and desperately want people to believe the LIES themselves.

Take the parrot image, posted by COKC. Years ago, I posted a image of a parrot in response to some idiotic talking point he was regurgitating. It must have really stung because, even years later, he posts images of parrots under the mistaken belief that I give a shit.

So, to COKC I say, "Polly want a cracker, parrot-boy?"

ooooooooooo, I bet that pisses him off!

LLLOOOLLL

...or as demented Danny-boy might say: "A-hoo! A-hah! A-hee-hee!", but that's because he's bat-shit crazy.

To Davie and non-cents, as well as the other two mental-midgets....LLLOOOLLL, you suck and you don't know it! LLLOOOLLL

JoeNation likes this.
  20. David

Until you can admit Hillary Clinton, presented by Goldman Sachs is a lying, scandal-plagued, hypocritical, old, rich, white career politician, I'll still consider you a bottom feeding leech