Donald Trump is a True 1 %er

Discussion in 'Politics' started by IQless1, Feb 29, 2016.

1. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

Meanwhile, herr Drumpf's totally honest comments are rated at a pathetic 1%.

I seriously doubt that the mental midgets above have even that high a figure.

2. David

David Proud Enemy of Hillary

Wait a minute!
    Do you not realize Politifact is a left leaning website? I thought you realized that initially but now it seems maybe you don't.

3. IQless1
    Blah

Says a right-wing extremist. :rolleyes:

4. David

What have I ever said here that would merit calling me "extreme"? I'd like to know....specifically.

5. IQless1
    Blah

Try saying something positive about any Democrat without resorting to bullshit or innuendo, for starters.

6. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC T R U M P 2 0 2 4

Oh oh oh... let me try!

OK, here we go...

Hillary...................

DAMN! I couldn't even get past the "bullshit" part of your test.

Daniel Jones, rlm's cents and David like this.
  7. David

But that's not an answer, is it?
    Try again. Please, try again.

CoinOKC likes this.
  8. IQless1
    Blah

So, you don't agree with herr Drumpf, you simply want people to ignore that he's a LIAR.

Go ahead and deny it.

9. IQless1
    Blah

Let's give a hand to the people that don't want you to think about Trump, a republican, as being a LIAR.

They are THAT devoted to the cause.

10. rlm's cents
    Hot

rlm's cents Well-Known Member

I have a liar calling someone he hates a liar. I wonder why I should believe him.

11. IQless1
    Blah

Raise a toast to the pathetic people that don't want you to think about Trump, a republican, as being a LIAR.

They are THAT determined to prevent anyone from realizing that truth.

12. Daniel Jones
    Bashful

Daniel Jones Well-Known Member

You are a bigger joke than JokeNation. Go ahead, pretend you are intelligent. After all, pretending is all, you have in your life of great struggle and difficulty.

13. IQless1
    Blah

Two pages in here, seven in another thread, and none of these nipple-rubbers have admitted the point that Trump is a LIAR.

Yes, it's true, Trump is a republican who LIES. Is that what the nipple-rubbers are afraid of, that people will acknowledge that (gasp!) a republican LIED?!

Ohhhhh, they can't stand the thought....of people finding out that republicans are LIARS.

14. David

So....what have I ever said that's "extreme"?

15. IQless1
    Blah

Is Trump a LIAR?

Go on, you can do it, just write "Yes", and admit that a republican is a LIAR.

16. Daniel Jones
    Bashful

If you read one of my recent posts you would see I admitted Donald Trump lies a lot. Big deal. John Boehner, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and most other politicians lie just to varying degrees and about different things. If you disdain lying so much, why support any politician? Because you actually don't care about liars so long as they offer things you want, you phony! Son.

17. LucyRay
    Amused

LucyRay Active Member

Here is a kind statement about a democrat..at least I think it's kind..

I believe Bernie Sanders is sincere in what he believes. I don't like his positions, but I do believe he's NOT a liar. I cannot imagine why more democrats are not supporting him. He appears (to me) to be sincere.

That said, I am 100% behind Donald Trump.

Daniel Jones likes this.
  18. IQless1
    Blah

Fair enough, but I've already mentioned that it's the republicans like you who actually have the guts to do so. Davy, Non-cents & COKC don't.

Face it, Trump is a chronic and indefatigable LIAR, and the main three republicans here refuse to admit it. You can look at tens of thousands of their posts, and none of 'em admit that a republican LIED.

Daniel Jones likes this.
  19. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC T R U M P 2 0 2 4

You're a pathetic excuse for a human being. That's certainly no lie.

Oh, by the way, how is your lawsuit against me coming along? Oh, also the FBI investigation you promised you were going to start against me?

You pathetic little worm.

rlm's cents likes this.
  20. Daniel Jones
    Bashful

I am dying of curiosity why IQless1 wants to sue you. I would ask him but he does not like talking to me since I have been mean to him. I decided I should be nicer because I don't like being mean.

LucyRay likes this.