Has Hillary Clinton lost her mind?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnHamilton, Oct 19, 2019.

1. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Active Member

In a statement that can only described as bazar, Hillary Clinton made the claim yesterday that Hawaian Congressperson and Democratic presidential candidate, Tulsi Gabbard, is a Russian agent who is planning to ruin the American election by running as a third party candidate. She also said that Green Party candidate, Jill Stein, is Russian agent and Putin puppet too. This is particularly strange because Ms. Gabbard is currently polling at around 1 to 2 percent in the presidential race.

I guess anyone who runs against Hillary Clinton for president is a stooge for the Kremlin.

It appears that Hillary Clinton has either lost her mind or has trying to compete with Adam Schiff for the Joe McCarthy Award for Bazar, Reckless and Fictious Conspiracy Theories. If she really is this delusional, the country was saved from a catastrophe by her defeat in 2016. She appears to have become completely unhinged

2. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Active Member

Wasn’t it Obama that whispered to Putin that he could offer the Russians a better negotiating position once he was re-elected or something to that degree? And wasn’t it Hillary showing her incredible abilities as a statesman by offering Putin a plastic “Off” button as though that were meaningful? Was someone calling a pot to meet a kettle?...... Even as First Lady she was about ten cards shy of a full deck.

Considering that the entire Democratic Party is fully invested in this Russia scandal thing, I believe she rather has to stick with the storyline. Why does this woman continue to garner any press coverage anyway? I for one am sick of seeing her scowling face.