Hello from across the pond

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Stuart, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Stuart
    Breezy

Stuart Member

Hello my name is Stuart from England and I am look forward to chatting with you guys.

2. Recusant
    Spaced

Recusant Member

Hello and welcome to Partisan Lines, Stuart. Our erstwhile moderator is from the UK, and we've had several members here from there as well. They all (except De Orc, the aforementioned retired moderator) seem to lose interest when they discover that the overwhelming majority of the discussions here are about US politics. I try to engage in conversations with them, since I have some interest in UK politics, but so far none has stuck around and really got down in the mud with the membership of this site. (Yes, I meant what I said. This place seems to me a lot like mud wrestling. Neither side comes out of it looking presentable, and it appears that both are in it primarily to throw mud.) Still, it's always nice to see a new face and I hope you'll enjoy your time reading and posting here.

[​IMG]

3. Stuart
    Breezy

Stuart Member

Thank you for the welcome @Recusant I am hoping to engage in conversation more about world politics & events and when I can I will put my 2 cents in or whats happening in USA politics as it quite often effects us in the UK and elsewhere.

4. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC Donald Trump For President In 2020

Greetings and welcome from this side of the pond, Stuart.