Hell's Angels White Supremacist Have Been Identified in Minneapolis by the Police.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Jul 28, 2020 at 6:26 PM.

1. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation Patron Saint of Idiots

Police: 'Umbrella Man' was a white supremacist trying to incite George Floyd rioting
    Source: StarTribune

Police say the suspect has been identified, but no charges had been filed as of Tuesday afternoon.

A masked man who was seen in a viral video smashing the windows of a south Minneapolis auto parts store during the George Floyd protests, earning him the moniker “Umbrella Man,” is suspected to be a member of the Hell’s Angels biker gang seeking to incite racial tension in a demonstration that until then had been peaceful, police said.

A Minneapolis police arson investigator said the man’s actions at the AutoZone on East Lake Street set off a chain reaction that led to days of looting and rioting. The building was later burned to the ground.

“This was the first fire that set off a string of fires and looting throughout the precinct and the rest of the city,” Erika Christensen wrote in a search warrant affidavit filed in court this week. “Until the actions of the person your affiant has been calling ‘Umbrella man,’ the protests had been relatively peaceful. The actions of this person created an atmosphere of hostility and tension. Your affiant believes that this individual’s sole aim was to incite violence.”

Police identified the suspect thanks to a tip that came via email last week, Christensen said.

Read more: https://www.startribune.com/police-...ing-to-incite-george-floyd-rioting/571932272/

Why the delay on charges?
    We can only assume...

Mainstream media needs to pick up on this one.
    The riots were NOT the protesters, it was thugs like this!

FryDaddyJr likes this.
  2. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Active Member

<right wing crickets>

3. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

Why?? Well, because he is a Hell's Angel of course......... I actually have a good friend that is a card carrying member. The kind of guy that has to turn sideways to come in the door and doesn't need a jackstand to change a tire. The man starts calling me early each spring to take him fishing. That huge he-man acts like a twelve year old kid when he catches a fish.......... But let it be said that the cricket section has chimed in. I don't give a rats rear-end who is inciting violence. I am up to here with it all. Arrest everyone that is on the streets after 9pm. End this damned madness. Get a job and act like a human being. I don't care who you are. Enough is enough.

SmalltownMN likes this.
  4. GeneWright

GeneWright Active Member

As I understand it, the Hell's Angel part isn't important, it's the Aryan Cowboy part. Why it matters is the left in general is under attack by the president and other prominent Republicans saying that it was radical leftists inciting riots. It's important because it serves to dispel that notion and show it's actually the radical right.

He's allowed to get it wrong, but the issue is that he's taken it a step further by turning his campaign into "Biden is a puppet for radical leftists burning your cities down and inciting riots." The evidence is showing quite the opposite so far. We've known for a long time we homegrown right terrorists (usually white supremacists). I just think it would be cool if the president stopped protecting them by refusing to acknowledge their involvement and making unsubstantiated claims against the left.

Mopar Dude likes this.
  5. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

I make no excuses for anything that comes out of his mouth any longer.

GeneWright likes this.
  6. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation Patron Saint of Idiots

There are always bad actors on both sides. But if we are to protect civil rights in this country, it is extremely important that the bad actors do not win the day. If either side does win as a result of these bad actors, we all lose the civil rights we cherished all our lives.

Trump will seek to exploit the white supremacist types and the anarchy types to make himself seem bigger in the eyes of his followers. A ploy right out of the Nazi playbook as well as other dictators. I don't worry about a few stores with broken windows as much as I worry about the loss of civil rights. The glass can be replaced. Good luck trying to regain your civil rights once they have been lost.

I guess what I'm saying is that the bigger picture is the priority. Losing sight of what is most important will cause the bastards to win.