Here To Find Common Ground

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mopar Dude, Aug 25, 2019.

1. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

You bear the mark of radical disestablishmentarianism, you holdover. So what, so you liked the rebelliousness of the 1960's . . . who cares? They're over! You and your kind have shown your 1960's faces in the last decade, and you are so passe'.

It is because not all are equally restrained and considerate of others that mankind understands religion of some kind, of a respectable kind, is inherently good for steering those who would not do right on their own.

I know you believe there are bad people who go to church weekly . . . I believe that too. Still, I believe that, if those same people were less religious, they would be worse people than they are today, committing worse offenses, and harming others more often.

Will all believe in a single religion? . . . Never!

Will all believe in any religion . . . No, never.

Would all benefit from a religion which best promotes the welfare of others over oneself? . . . Likely, yes, but only if the opponents of religion step out of the way, and allow those who promote religion to continue to steer and refine it toward that goal. To break down religion altogether because one does not believe is to promote chaos . . . the debasement of civilization. Religion is not some intellectual exercise . . . it is the promotion of good over evil.

This comes from a defender of religion, not because I am religious but because, unlike you, I believe in the benefits religion offers the human race.

Take a bigger look at the needs of the world before imposing your small view upon it.

2. freshmeat

freshmeat Can't touch this

Most illogical putzwork ^^

True to form you spew all sorts of unsubstantiated claims and false accusations and demonstrate a wholehearted lack of understanding for even the most basic tenants you wish to defend/uphold. Who cares? not me.

About imposing things: that is the problem with most religions. You admit it above with 'steer & refine'. Then accuse the others of what your side is doing.

People who are free of that crap don't seek to impose anything but their own freedom from religion and religion's destructive influence/results. Which is no imposition on any others.

How many people died in religious wars? How much scientific and human advancement was thwarted in the dark ages? How many great minds were not realized?

Imagine where we would be today without it.

3. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC T R U M P 2 0 2 4

The term you wanted is tenet.

toughcoins likes this.
  4. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

I was going to respond with some reference to my rentals (no, I'm not really a landlord) but forgot about it until I saw your post :D.

CoinOKC likes this.
  5. What U ignore

What U ignore Thread KILLER

Thank God! :p

Finally, all I needed to know to understand this
    PU genius - "fried :confused: brain syndrome." :(

What is your favorite drug of choice? How many :confused: years have :confused: you been indulging?

6. freshmeat

7. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC T R U M P 2 0 2 4

I'm man enough to end this tit-for-tat here and now. Are you?

8. freshmeat

Did you read it?

9. What U ignore

I cannot stop watching this very sad old man. :( Shame on his wife! She knew his failed condition. The whole world knows his failed condition. War is coming to the world o_O due to the the folks who helped get him elected by every way they could. ;)

CoinOKC likes this.
  10. What U ignore

Anyone posting in this thread: "Here To Find Common Ground"
    must realize that it is virtually impossible for a knowledgeable person to find common ground with an ignorant, hateful, non-engaging, trained monkey-like member.

11. Andy

Andy Well-Known Member

There is common ground with the Republican Establishment or RINOs and the entire leftist Democratic Party with mainstream media and ultra power elite.
    Goal is to end democracy and have a government that controls the people and not be run by the people for the people.

What U ignore likes this.
  12. What U ignore

This member knows what has been going on for a long time. NOW, "they" ARE DOING IT RIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN! Unfortunately, the IGNORANT members posting without engaging are STILL unaware

Andy likes this.