Hillary Clinton Launches 2016 Presidential Campaign

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Apr 12, 2015.

1. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation FOX Lies, GOP buys!

National polling doesn't matter in a national election? I see.

2. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC Donald Trump For President In 2020

care.gif

LucyRay likes this.
  3. JoeNation
    Angelic

4. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

Have you no originality? How pathetic.

I apologize for repeating you, but I figured you might be missing The Parrot.

5. JoeNation
    Angelic

YOU figured? Figuring anything requires more brain cells that is generally found in your circles.

6. JoeNation
    Angelic

Republicans Promise Smooth Transition of Hate from Obama to Clinton

WASHINGTON - Republicans today promised that there will be a "seamless transition of hatred" if President Obama is succeeded in office by Hillary Clinton. "Like many Americans, we will be saddened to see our lawsuits, investigations, and general harassment directed towards President Obama come to an end," said House Speaker John Boehner. "But we want to reassure everyone that we are very much up to the challenge of transferring our hatred to a President Clinton." Boehner promised the American people that the tormenting of the new Democratic President would begin on her first day in office. "The fact that we began this process while she was still Secretary of State will really enable us to hit the ground running," he said.

As satirical as this is, you can certainly imagine the same conversation happening among the upper ranks of the GOP at several points this election cycle.

7. JoeNation
    Angelic

image.jpg

IQless1 likes this.
  8. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

9. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

This is a few years old, but still right on the money.

JLogan likes this.
  10. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

Brilliant:

11. JoeNation
    Angelic

I feel bad for you guys if Dennis Miller is all you have for entertainment. No wonder you guy have no sense of humor. OUCH!

BTW Just because the Right wing bubble labels something a scandal, doesn't mean that it actually is. There has to be something there other than Right wing wishful thinking. You never really learned the difference. The Clinton Christmas card scandal, Whitewater, the Vince Foster murder, the countless Benghazi scandals that were all proven false even by Republicans, and this email "scandal" is the latest attempt to smear Hillary Clinton. Here is a clue, it isn't actually a scandal unless you find something.

12. rlm's cents
    Hot

rlm's cents Well-Known Member

Oh, but that is the scandal. There is nothing there any more - and the law says there it is supposed to be there. So in this case unless you can prove Hillary never wrote an email while Secretary of State, it is a scandal.

13. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

How much has the Benghazi investigation cost the U.S. government?

Some people in the government are benefiting from that investigation, at the tax-payer's expense. Maybe they should use their OWN money to continue the investigation, rather than using America's $$$ to finance their unproductive "witch-hunt", and their wallets.

14. JoeNation
    Angelic

Look up the "law" and then tell me that.

15. rlm's cents
    Hot

Been there and done that once, but since you don't seem to remember;
    Federal Records Act of 1950, as amended, codified at 44 U.S.C. chapters 29, 31 and 33.

16. rlm's cents
    Hot

Apparently you are looking for an interpretation of the law. As an example, she stated;
    "I chose not to keep my private, personal emails—emails about planning Chelsea's wedding or my mother's funeral arrangements, condolence notes to friends, as well as yoga routines, family vacations—the other things you typically find in inboxes. No one wants their personal emails made public, and I think most people understand that and respect that privacy."

Guess what. Those emails dealing with her schedule were classified documents - as any secretary's etc. schedule is. Do you really think that she kept those emails?

17. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

18. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

While I agree that Hillary Clinton should have anticipated the reaction republicans would have about using a privite email system, I feel the same way about the republicans assault on Obama, and Mrs. Clinton, for the events that occurred in Benghazi....unwarranted accusations.

To put that in perspective, my personal perspective, the republicans are using unwarranted attacks on Democrats in order to create an atmosphere of distrust about Democrats.

I feel the need to say this again: The republicans are making unwarranted accusations, and they don't give a damn about it....they just do it, as a strategy to misinform the general public, who they believe are incapable of discerning fact from fiction.

In other words, and to be more succinct: They are liars, and are using you for illicit purposes. Don't be a fool. LEARN, as much as you can about as much as you can.

19. JoeNation
    Angelic

Email, 1950? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

20. rlm's cents
    Hot

If you only knew what you were talking about. First off, the term used is "records". That is not limited to conventional mail or even email. It also includes texts, even tweets, etc. Secondly, the last amendment was signed into effect by Clinton - and that was not Hillary.

And before you start it again, it is titled (and only covers) FEDERAL Records act.

CoinOKC likes this.