Hillary Won't Go To Jail, But FBI Director Says She Was "Extremely Careless"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CoinOKC, Jul 5, 2016.

1. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC Donald Trump For President In 2020

With the corrupt Obama administration, did anyone ever honestly expect Hillary to be charged? Especially after Bill Clinton met with AG Loretta Lynch during their secret "no cameras allowed" meeting? Well, no, she should have been charged, but no one honestly expected it to happen.

Regardless, FBI Director has called Hillary "extremely careless" which is, as all liberals know, exactly the type of quality they want in their next leader. Good luck with that, liberals.

FBI Director: Clinton 'extremely careless' but no charges for personal email system

July 5, 2016

FBI Director James Comey called Hillary Clinton and her staff "extremely careless" in their handling of sensitive emails sent and received over a personal system used during her tenure as Secretary of State.

Although he concluded, "our judgement is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

http://okcfox.com/news/nation-world/live-now-fbi-director-speaks-after-clinton-interview

rlm's cents likes this.
  2. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation FOX Lies, GOP buys!

It's a cover up of course. Like every other charge leveled at the Clintons that failed to materialize into anything substantial.

3. rlm's cents
    Hot

rlm's cents Well-Known Member

"For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails)."
    https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/p...lary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
    I guess that means Hillary is an unreasonable person. And this is what the democrats want for president?

4. rlm's cents
    Hot

BTW, legally "extremely careless" is legally defined as gross negligence. That translates into the fact that she committed a felony. I wonder why she was not charged - Obama!

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

5. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

Democrats must ask themselves now if they still want to support a candidate who has been investigated by the FBI and proven to be "extremely careless" with our national secrets and who potentially endangered our national security and our lives.

6. JoeNation
    Angelic

Asked and answered....hella damn YES!!! Support some candidate that wasn't very good at record keeping or vote for the reality tv professional pitchman and litigious con artist bigoted ass clown? Well, that's a staggering choice..... Ah, the grandma that wasn't very good with technology but had zero criminal intent wins hands down.

7. JoeNation
    Angelic

Republicans must ask themselves, is Donald J. Trump by any measure, in any way qualified to run this country, or any country, or any ethical business and can your own hatred be so powerful that you actually walk into a voting booth and actually cast a vote for a man as ruthlessly self-serving and opportunistic without intentionally wanting to cause severe damage to not only your own lives but the entire human race if recent history has been any indication?

8. rlm's cents
    Hot

Problem - "criminal intent" is NOT required by 18 U.S. Code § 793. All that is required is "gross negligence" AKA "extremely careless".

9. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

Now that that is settled, we can turn to other people that may have revealed classified information. Hearings should be held, even if it takes years, and the FBI definitely needs to scrutinize these people, as well.

Ted Cruz. Did he reveal classified information during a debate? The GOP leadership declined to investigate one of their own. No big surprise there. Maybe an investigation can be opened once Democrats have control of Congress. Either way, the FBI should look into it.

Carly Fiorina too, and for the same reason.

What about "crazy eyes" Michelle Bachmann? Was an investigation ever conducted on why she chose to disclose classified information during a Congressional hearing?

I think the FBI should investigate all three of them, as well as a few others, since it's become quite obvious that when republicans leak classified information a GOP-led Congress isn't going to do a thing about it. Now if four people die in Benghazi well, then a three year investigation into the presumed Democratic nominee is required...at least to a GOP-led Congress. And look! Emails! Well those emails could potentially have been read by terrorists! Gotta investigate that! But if a republican reveals classified information, it's nothing to worry about...to a GOP-led Congress.

10. rlm's cents
    Hot

If Hillary did not get charged for revealing her 2000+++ classified email, there is no way anyone else should be charged.

LucyRay likes this.
  11. JoeNation
    Angelic

Maybe it's just me but "extremely careless" seems a bit far a field from murderer, liar, crooked, dishonest, criminal, and all the rest of the accusations thrown at Hillary Clinton but I'm sure you guys feel completely vindicated just the same.

12. IQless1
    Blah

Despite all the empty rhetoric that Clinton is going to jail never materialized, no matter how long and forcefully the republican propaganda machine wailed for it to happen, republicans will continue relishing their victory of harming Clinton's "likeability" in the public spectrum.

Meanwhile, Cruz, Fiorina and Bachmann have not been investigated for their release of classified information. Meanwhile, members of Jr's. administration walk freely among the public, even after being convicted of crimes, thanks to pardons.

Hell, the last time I can recall of someone in an administration actually fulfilling part of their sentence was in the early 70's, with Spiro fucking Agnew. Even Nixon got pardoned by Agnew's (and Nixon's) successor (Ford), which appears to have set a precedent.

Of course, idiotic republicans claim that Obama pardoned Clinton, despite the fact she was never accused (not counting idiotic republican "opinions"), nor convicted of any crime, unlike soooooo many republicans since the early 70s.

13. David

David Proud Enemy of Hillary

The FBI had to choose...Hildebeest is either a liar or a criminal.

14. JoeNation
    Angelic

And another GOP witch hunt dies with a wimper....and of course an enormous tax funded price tag.

15. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

It doesn't surprise me that you feel that way since you're nothing more than a partisan hack. This creature was entrusted with our nation's secrets and she tossed aside that trust like yesterday's garbage. If that's the type of... ummmm.... "quality" you want in a leader, it doesn't say much for you as an individual.

After all, if she is proven to be "extremely careless" as a secretary, heaven forbid she should be entrusted with the secrets a president knows.

No, I don't want a president who is "extremely careless" with our nation's secrets. Actually, who in their right mind would? It endangers our country, our citizens, our intelligence community, our soldiers, our economy and even the world.

16. IQless1
    Blah

Where was the clamor for an investigation into why Michelle Bachmann thought it appropriate to disclose classified information to the public?

Why is the clamor for an investigation into Benghazi (9-12-12) and the subsequent revelation that Clinton used a private email server more important than Bachmanns release of classified information?

Why isn't Jeb Bush being prosecuted for his violation of statute 119.o21(4)(a)? Why isn't there a three year-long Congressional investigation into why Scott Walker had a private email system 25 feet away from his office that was used illegally? Two of his aides were convicted, yet Walker walks?

The answer is always that the GOP doesn't investigate their own, they investigate, and release propaganda about Democrats that are involved in upcoming elections ONLY.

Clinton was specifically targeted for investigation because she was the presumed Democratic POTUS nominee. All other abuses (perpetrated by republicans) were dismissed, with bias by the GOP-led Congress, because they wanted to protect their party and harm Clinton in every way they could.

Success! The public thinks less of Clinton than they would have! All it cost was any integrity the republican party could claim for the next generation or so...and it still isn't likely going to keep the Democrats from winning the White House, the legislature, the senate or the judicial.

Well done, dumbasses...you are such beautiful little idiots.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  17. IQless1
    Blah

I feel like I should smother you in my balls in appreciation, but I don't want them to get dirty.

18. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

Unless you have something insightful to say, please go back to playing with yourself, Beavis.

19. toughcoins

toughcoins Well-Known Member

I like the above poster, but I think the artist got the wording incorrect . . . it's not that her supporters don't care . . . it's that she has a hundred million supporters just like her . . . all two-faced, immoral, unethical, "faux altruist", not-in-my-backyard, idealogues.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
    LucyRay and CoinOKC like this.
  20. toughcoins

toughcoins Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016