Hillary Won't Go To Jail, But FBI Director Says She Was "Extremely Careless"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CoinOKC, Jul 5, 2016.

1. rlm's cents
    Hot

rlm's cents Well-Known Member

Happy? Nothing that witch does makes me happy unless she goes away. However, I thought they were also investigating her "Clinton fund". I have not yet heard where that is going.

CoinOKC likes this.
  2. arizonaJack

arizonaJack Well-Known Member

No biggie, we all knew she would walk.
    What I do find odd is that these leftys who have had her word for word excuses parroted here for this entire investigation, still support her blindly, after being made fools of.
    My god, how can you not even be angry she has been lying to YOU Lyin Joe?

LucyRay likes this.
  3. toughcoins

toughcoins Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what happened . . . I don't think I even tried to reply to your post, yet it sure appears that I did. No wonder the "happy" comment didn't make sense to you. Sorry about that RLM. I'll go back and fix things, if I can.

4. toughcoins

Don't get too happy over Hillary slipping from the jaws of justice . . . we'll figure out how to make things right.

5. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

James Comey is a republican.

6. toughcoins

There are misguided Republicans too . . . just far fewer than misguided Democrats.

If Comey had not mis-read Title 18, Section 793, Hillary would already be indicted. As things now stand, Comey must first be proven incompetent, and then be overruled before we can revisit this issue.

For doubters, the referenced section reads as follows, "(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both."

Deletion of classified emails was an indisputable violation of the written law, and without the laborious recovery by technical professionals we might never have known about it.

CoinOKC likes this.
  7. arizonaJack

arizonaJack Well-Known Member

Comey proved she is liar.

CoinOKC likes this.
  8. David

David Proud Enemy of Hillary

Comey was following orders. Couldn't you sense his frustration?

9. David

David Proud Enemy of Hillary

Comey is testifying on Capitol Hill *live* right now.
    In his opening statement, Comey blasted Hillary!