Holy -edited-!!! MORE Classified Docs Found That biden Hid Away

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CoinOKC, Jan 21, 2023.

1. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation The ReichWing Abuser

Remember Trumps approval rating among Republicans? I never understood how that childish egomaniac could ever be approved of by anyone much less the bulk of one political party. He spent like a drunken sailor, lied endlessly, was caught confessing on tape that he could sexually assault women because he was famous, and still had all the support from the Right, including Evangelicals, that he could have asked for. When you can figure that out, you might know why Biden has such broad support on the Left. In two years, he has given Democrats almost everything he promised us. How was Trump on keeping his promises?

2. What U ignore

What U ignore Well-Known Member

Stop changing the subject! IMO, any member here who refuses to answer a direct question Is A Worthless Member.
    Are you a worthless member Joe? Direct question: @JoeNation, Is Joe Biden a liar?

3. JoeNation
    Angelic

Oh no Mr. Bill!! Please don't put me on ignore.

4. What U ignore

JoeNation, Refused to answer a direct question and then BEGGED: "Oh no Mr. Bill!! Please don't put me on ignore."

o_ONot a chance. I enjoy :) exposing your ignorant :confused: nonsense while pushing you further into the :mad: dark corner of your disrespect to all of us. I'm jus not going to spend much time running you off the discussions until you take the banana out of your mouth and stop dancing to the organ grinder.

5. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC T R U M P - 2 0 2 4

See? biden can be an absolute failure and still be loved by his posse. Which says nothing for biden nor his posse.

6. JoeNation
    Angelic

You're thinking of Trump.

7. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC T R U M P - 2 0 2 4

Hey, I'm not the one quoting statistics about the love for this -edited-.

8. JoeNation
    Angelic

That's because you never quote facts and statistics tend to expose facts.

9. freshmeat

freshmeat Can't touch this

So then .... game on for congress persons :)

10. freshmeat

freshmeat Can't touch this

So then no way :)

11. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

Shrug it off dismissively if you want @freshmeat , but there are no controls over presidential classification / declassification, and you know it.

What U ignore likes this.
  12. What U ignore

What a stupid, ignorant reply! YOU ARE THINKING OF TRUMP: "I often wonder how weak a person must feel to look at Donald Trump and see strength.

13. What U ignore

Actually, the three blind and ignorant mice posting here on PL DON'T KNOW THAT and their ignorant replies (when they engage if at all) shows that they don't. One of them :confused:does not even know what it means to "negotiate." Posting with ignorant folks is a waste of our time.

CoinOKC likes this.
  14. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

I'm not posting with them . . . I'm posting at them.

CoinOKC and What U ignore like this.
  15. Andy

Andy Well-Known Member

Democrats would March in high step to any drum banging if the banners at the head of the parade say Democrat on then.
    I was talking about the people who own the Democrat party not the lemmings.

16. JoeNation
    Angelic

The people that "own" any political party ARE the voters.

And by the way, Trump had the approval of over 90 percent of Republican voters. So, who really are the lemmings?

17. Andy

Andy Well-Known Member

Y
    You don’t get it. Trump was never a Republican. It was a vehicle he used to get to the general election. Trump was Trump. That is why so many people identified with his movement. It was valued based of which the people who identified as Republicans and independents were yearning for.
    That is why the people who own the Democrat party had to fix the write in votes. They didn’t stand a chance with the voting populace

CoinOKC likes this.
  18. What U ignore

JoeNation, posted: "The people that "own" any political party ARE the voters."

o_O LOL, you ignorant, delusional, and very :confused: memorable member. You don't have a darn clue. The voters?

Please go to bed joe and dream about more of this nonsense and all my questions exposing your ignorance and lies that you have dodged, ducked, and ignored for several months to protect yourself from disgrace.

19. GeneWright

GeneWright Well-Known Member

I actually disagree with that too. The Republican party is closer to being owned by the voter was than the Dems though. It's why Trump made it through the primaries despite the protest of the establishment Republicans while the establishment Dems banded together to squash Bernie (the people's choice) twice.

Andy and What U ignore like this.
  20. What U ignore

@JoeNation

This post is an example of an informed, intelligent, valuable adult member on our forum. Note the engagement - no matter what the outcome. Hiding ALL THE FACTS to keep folks ignorant is a sign of a failed character, and biased content. It reflects poorly on those who do it and shows they are worthless to post with. You should attempt to become a valuable member here and actually earn your place.