I am ashamed

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BDBoop, Oct 21, 2011.

1. BDBoop

BDBoop New Member

Actually made seven posts before I introduced myself but hey.

My name is Bobbi, and I'm a politicoholic. I'm a staunch supporter of our president, and get cranky when people won't give him credit for any of that which he has accomplished. Then I go play WoW.

I look forward to getting acquainted.

2. Andy

Andy New Member

You should be ashamed supporting obama but I forgive you for your mental lapses if you don't mind if I may sound a bit mental myself at times. :cool:

2 people like this.
  3. HollysMom

HollysMom New Member

w00t! Where do you play on WoW? If you're on Silvermoon I might even forgive the Obama thing. ;) Oh, I'm also guilty of posting several times before introducing myself.

2 people like this.
  4. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

Good luck with that Bobbi. I mean it.

3 people like this.
  5. Stujoe

Stujoe Well-Known Member

^ What he said. ;)

6. PTD
    Fiendish

PTD Administrator Moderator

Welcome aboard!

7. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

LOL welcome Bobbi :D

8. BDBoop

BDBoop New Member

Thank you. My home forum is about 75% neocons, and I have about 75% of them on ignore. I go by the "Whatsoever" verse, and since they bring nothing redeeming to the conversation and debate, they are on ignore. It's not because they have an R after their name. It's because they can't speak without insulting the President, his governing, his lineage, his place of birth, his wife, etc. There aren't enough hours in the day for me to waste any time on that kind of tripe.

I'm not talking disagreement. I know the man didn't hang the moon. But he's not the antichrist, either. And if they think hey is? Then they're on ignore.

I don't suffer fools gladly.

9. BDBoop

BDBoop New Member

OMG!! What are the chances of that?! I used to be all my horde on Galakrond, and alliance on Quel'dorei. Then a friend invited me to Silvermoon, and I moved several of my 80's over there, and started a few new toons. It's a level 25 guild, so leveling is super fast and easy. I'm in Victorious Secret, what about you?

My claim to fame is I now have at least one 80 of every class. Edited because it said 85, and I only have an EIGHTY of each class. Don't know if I'll continue to level all of them. Depends on the new content when the next expansion comes out.

10. HollysMom

HollysMom New Member

I quit playing WoW for a while because my guild disbanded. Bobbyleigh was in the mid-sixties when I quit. I'll probably go back when the term is over and I have more time to play. I was a founding member of Silver River *sniff* I tried to play more in BG by myself, but it got old pretty quick. She's Alliance.

11. BDBoop

BDBoop New Member

Well, holler here if you go there. I have so many alts, you'd never know which is me. My two 85's are NE druid and gnome lock. My third 85 is back on Quel'dorei, Draenei shaman. I <3 her. Being in a level 25 guild means I get all sorts of extra exp, etc. I have two accounts with an 85 on each, so I use them to run the lower alts through dungeons to level even faster (and get to keep all the good loot for myself. :D

12. Takiji

Takiji Well-Known Member

Glad you're here and I've really enjoyed your posts. From what I've read, your views are very sound, i.e similar to my own. :) That being said, we might possibly disagree on President Obama but I hope not enough for me to make your ignore list.

13. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

Hi Boop (may I call you that?), no "ignore" button here that I'm aware of so you may find yourself getting angry at times but I suggest you do your best to ignore the fools lol ...For an example: I allowed myself to become angry and went on an imposed "vacation"... good thing I had work to keep me busy. ;)