I feel like the Hunter Biden news has been forgotten

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Dec 1, 2020.

1. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation Patron Saint of Idiots

The coronavirus on the other hand......

2. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Well-Known Member

bbbut HER EMAILS. same old nothing berders

3. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

Thank heavens. Perhaps something will get done in Washington now that the left doesn't have Trump to keep them all consumed with cooties and such.

4. JoeNation
    Angelic

Mitch McConnell.

5. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

Hunter Biden isn't on the SafeThink list, so thinking about him may get you banned. Mitch McConnell is still on the list but with a NoLike warning.

6. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

“I feel like the Hunter Biden news has been forgotten”

What in world would give you that idea . . . ?

7. GeneWright

GeneWright Well-Known Member

To be fair, it only just today popped back up

8. toughcoins

If the media hadn't been sitting on it, there'd be no popping back up at all . . .

9. FryDaddyJr

why do you care about Hunter Biden?

10. toughcoins

I care that he's helping his corrupt father sell America's future out of the trunk of his car.

11. FryDaddyJr

How do you feel about Donnie Jr, Ivanka and Eric?

12. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

Because he's the President Elect's bag boy. "Pops always takes half." And DON"T ever use a crack head as your bag boy. It's just not professional.

13. JoeNation
    Angelic

They couldn't care less about Trump the actual elected politician but if some private citizen is under investigation, politically motivated without a doubt, well then, it has to be front page news for some odd reason. Priorities?

Besides, the whole Ukraine story fell apart and so will this one. But if Hunter Biden did commit some type of tax crimes, he should be fined and be forced to pay interest and penalties just like anyone else. He is a private citizen and not an elected official. Trump has hidden his taxes for how long now? If only the Right could apply an iota the same fanatical interest in someone they elected, I might actually give a damn about what they have to say about someone else. Never going to happen.

They can't hold their guy to any standard so why care about anything they say?

14. toughcoins

The only reason this news had been "forgotten" is because it was never widely reported, and thus not known . . . suppression and censorship do that to a nation. Progressivism is a left-wing form of fascism behind a different mask.

Coordinated suppression of information by "big tech" (yes, for once, I am quoting Trump's words) and the mass media have steered the intellectually lazy to follow the progressives lead.

I say, invalidate the election and hold it again . . . under tighter controls!

Next time, if you're not standing in the polling place with photo ID in hand, you're not voting.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    c jay likes this.
  15. JoeNation
    Angelic

What a stooge. The moron class.