I'm writing a campaign speech!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CoinBlazer, Nov 5, 2019.

1. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation FOX Lies, GOP buys!

I don't see it that way. The implication is that colleges brainwash kids. I have to say that I've never had a college knock on my door and ask me if I've heard the word of learning. I do however regularly get solicited by countless religious movements trying to proselytize their beliefs onto my life.

If we're talking indoctrination, I'm gonna have to point out the most indoctrinating institutions kids are exposed to. At least colleges wait until they are adults and can think for themselves.

2. JoeNation
    Angelic

"we" There you go again trying to speak for others. Saying "we" really doesn't lend your rantings any unearned, undeserved support. Please see my signature line. I think I have cleared up this question for you.

On day 1, I'd take your wife's pension away.

I hope so.

3. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Active Member

Well Joe. I look at it like this. Would I rather have the youngsters that I love "indoctrinated" in Sunday School class..... Or the street corner?? I know my answer.

4. JoeNation
    Angelic

I didn't think that those were the only two options.

Mopar Dude likes this.
  5. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Active Member

That is a non-ansawer, @JoeNation. You won’t explain what you think is good public policy. You don’t have the courage to tell us what you want because it will met with rejection. Come on, Joe, buck up tell us what you want.

So you want to take away my wife’s pension ... It shows how you feel about retirees who have played by the rules. It sounds like you are jealous. Without revealing my personal finances, it is a fraction of our household income. We could live well without it, but she earned and deserves it.

I read your signature line, and it’s just another example of your, “I hate Trump,” mantra. You are a one-issue guy, Joe, which is really pathetic for a so-called “intellectual.”

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019 at 7:31 PM
  6. JoeNation
    Angelic

Just your wife's pension.

7. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

The joke didn't play well the first time. Go find another one.

8. JoeNation
    Angelic

You fill in that blank for me.

9. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

When you attack my wife's pension that she earned from 28 years with a company, you are one sick, pathetic individual.

I will not respond to any more of your rubbish on this topic.

10. JoeNation
    Angelic

The topic was young Mr. Coins campaign speech. Maybe you could actually stay on topic for once and stop following me around like a lost puppy for a change. That would be novel.

11. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

You are the one who attacked my wife's pension again.

At any rate I didn't expect to hear what you really want for government policy because you know most people aren't buying it. When you candidates are Bernnie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, you don't have much to sell except tax and spend.

12. JoeNation
    Angelic

tenor.gif

13. CoinBlazer

CoinBlazer Ready for War!

Mr. Coin! Thats cute :)