Is it an insurrection?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ddddd, Oct 15, 2021.

1. ddddd

ddddd Well-Known Member

How will these left wing protesters be portrayed? How will they be treated in the long term?

"Early this afternoon, a group of protestors entered the Stewart Lee Udall Main Interior Building," Schwartz said. "Federal Protective Service personnel responded to the area to mitigate the situation. Multiple injuries were sustained by security personnel, and one officer has been transported to a nearby hospital. Medics representing both the Department and the protesters were present."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/re...torming-interior-department-injuring-officers

2. charley

charley Well-Known Member

Yes. Insurrection.

3. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

This action promotes big government
    and opposes the freedom of the people to choose . . . it's a nothingburger.
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
    yakpoo likes this.
  4. yakpoo
    Amused

yakpoo Well-Known Member

It's just lawlessness. We simply need to support law enforcement and consequence the perpetrators.

StankyBoy and ddddd like this.
  5. StankyBoy

StankyBoy Active Member

How about we start actually enforcing the law instead of being soft.
    Democrats will go on about overcrowded prisons, too many people being sent for minor things, we should have less prisons, whatever.

The crime problem we are having just shows that we need MORE prisons if anything.

It's hit close to home with myself. The count of murderers in my high-school class has grown to four (3 murders, one attempted murder by stabbing). One of these murderers recently got acquitted after shooting a man in the back as he ran away.

Another 3 are awaiting trial for various sexual crimes, including one of them against a child. the other two were taking advantage of drugged women.

I hate the humans who bring crime to our communities. My hometown has gotten really bad.. really fast. :(

ddddd likes this.