Isreali children write massages on bombs

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Danr, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Islamic-coins

Islamic-coins New Member

and we put you in the same category as other american terrorists and killers.

2. jwevansv

jwevansv All-knowing

Well, that is funny, the last 58 years the Israeli's have been attacked constantly! So you are a lying PIG at that!

3. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC T R U M P 2 0 2 4

Just because I have no love for a certain group, you call me a "terrorist" and a "killer"? My, what bad manners! I've never terrorized anyone nor killed anyone.

But, I'd love to personally kill every terrorist on this planet. Line them up, I'll gladly slice their heads off. I'm happy all the homicide-bombers who flew planes into the buildings died on 9/11. I'm sure their stinking souls are burning in hell as we speak. God punishes the wicked and terrorists are certainly wicked.

4. Midas

Midas New Member

I don't have an issue with that. Islamic jihadists are like a cancer. You have to remove it and KILL it. If not, it will spread and destroy the world because that is the goal of these sick people:

[​IMG]

A cancer it is...that is what these people are ALL about! People that support them are NO differant!

5. Islamic-coins

Islamic-coins New Member

Attacked constantly !! loooooooool this is pure BS, it is only because you hear one side of the story.

poor you ! :yawn:

6. jwevansv

jwevansv All-knowing

Answer me this dumb#$@, if you say the people you support arent terrorists, Then why do they openly say they are terrorists and want to remove Israel and the US off the face of the Earth?

Answer that with another LIE you PIG!

7. Islamic-coins

Islamic-coins New Member

You dumb american ape !! who said openly they are terrorists !!! does hizbollah say openly they are terrorists ?? where do they say they want to remove Israel or the USA off the face of the earth ?? where ? show me ???

Please stop believing this BS and stop watching FOX JEWS and try to listen to the OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY instead of just being typical fat dumb american ape.

8. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Again here we have you resorting to Racist & Insulting languge instead of replying in moderate terms, how on earth can one take you seriously about not hating Americans when you use this kind of terminology? Also what is a 'Fox Jew' when it is at home? another anti semetic comment to add to the many that you spout on a regular basis.

De Orc :D

9. Islamic-coins

Islamic-coins New Member

DE just stay out of it, you are not fair, you dont see their language and their hate, you only see my answer.

you are black listed as well. :hatch:

10. Bonedigger

Bonedigger Another Wandering Celt

Some Hiz3bulloh (or whatever) got popped into reality today. Anyone see those 2000lb bombs from America & Israel hit? DAMN!!! :D

B

11. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

No I see there language just as much as you do but they are at least honest in there dislike of you and what you stand for, you on the other hand profess not to hate them or Jews yet consistantly you use racist & Insulting comments (quite often before any have been used towards you) then wonder why they retaliate.
    So can I ask what you have Black Listed me for?

De Orc :D

12. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

Shucks, too bad I missed that! I would have loved to have seen the Hezbollah terrorists lose their lives. I hope the last thing their filthy eyes saw was the American or Israeli flag painted on the side of the bomb just before it fell on them. May they burn in hell for eternity. Amen.

13. Islamic-coins

Islamic-coins New Member

You guys are really terrorists and animals.

14. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

How about we hijack some Hezbollah planes (filled with innocent Hezbollah-ians) and fly them into their squirrel-holes? Now that's an idea we Americans never thought of!

While we're at it, let's take an "innocent" Hezbollah-ian and decapitate him while he's still alive, Nick Berg-style. Or Daniel Pearl-style. Or.. the list goes on.

Or bomb one of their ships, sort of U.S.S. Cole-style.

Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas... they're all terrorists. Death to them all!

15. Old Silver

Old Silver New Member

2000 lb.!! I'll bet a few diapers were filled when they saw them coming.

16. Islamic-coins

Islamic-coins New Member

What happened to the bananas in your ass !! LOOOOOOOL

17. jwevansv

jwevansv All-knowing

HELLO, I thought we were talking about Israel? Nice try trying to change the subject.