It Brings A Tear To My Eye

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CoinOKC, Dec 26, 2016.

1. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC T R U M P 2 0 2 4

I got choked up for a second... OK, I'm over it...

Good riddance to this sorry sack of garbage. Thankfully, we've seen the last of her... that is, of course, unless she starts her own TV channel or something.

Clinton thanks supporters in year-end message

clintonhillary_110716getty.jpg

December 26, 2016

Hillary Clinton sent a message Monday to close out the year, thanking her supporters and urging them to push “onward.”

“Before this year ends, I want to thank you again for your support of our campaign. While we didn’t achieve the outcome we sought, I’m proud of the vision and values we fought for and the nearly 66 million people who voted for them,” she wrote.

“I believe it is our responsibility to keep doing our part to build a better, stronger, and fairer future for our country and the world.”

The former Democratic nominee has kept a relatively low profile since she lost the election.

She and Bill Clinton were spotted at Christmas Eve services on Saturday night near their home in New York.

Hillary Clinton said she felt “excellent” as she arrived for services at the United Methodist Church of Mount Kisco, where she and the former president have been going for a decade.

In Monday’s statement, Clinton encouraged her supporters to look forward to the new year.

“I look forward to staying in touch in 2017. Onward!"

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...clinton-thanks-supporters-in-year-end-message

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  2. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

3. IQless1
    Blah

Million Mourn as Melodramatic Rocker/Political Activist Ted Nugent, Age 67, Found Alive.

4. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

5. David

David Proud Enemy of Hillary

You stole this from onion.com
    You should have cited your source, loser.

rlm's cents and CoinOKC like this.
  6. IQless1
    Blah

Ann Coulter reveals that she is indeed a man at a 7-Eleven's men's room in Kansas on Christmas Day.

7. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

Since you claim to be able to see the future, please tell us what's going to happen in the 2018 midterms. I can't wait to hear. * * yawn * *

8. IQless1
    Blah

The good citizens of Taiyuan, China erected a sculpture of trump recently, depicting him as a giant rooster gesturing in the manner of the con man himself.

9. IQless1
    Blah

After a long and lonely night on the toilet reading the Twitter feed, trump entered into a 3rd person, self-aggrandizing conversation with himself.

10. David

You spent all night on the toilet, reading Trump’s tweets? You sure you weren't doing a little something else? Huh?

CoinOKC likes this.
  11. IQless1
    Blah

[​IMG]

12. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

Oh man, I gotta get one of those! How cool

13. IQless1
    Blah

Sex offender trump, aka "twitler", has two companies registered in Cyprus, the EU tax haven and money laundering choice for Russian oligarchs.

14. David

The Clinton Cash Foundation is funded by Islamic countries who still believe women are property and think it's okay to kill gays.
    ....and the Hildebeest/BO pairing likes selling uranium to Russia and giving billions of dollars to Iran.

15. rlm's cents
    Hot

rlm's cents Well-Known Member

That is a typo, right? You were really referring to uncle Bill?