Jame Comy gets scott free ...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnHamilton, Aug 30, 2019.

1. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Active Member

The report is in … James Comey got away with breaking his contract as a chief of the FBI. BUT the Justice Department will not prosecute him. Typical … When you are government bureaucrat and work for the Democrats, you are immune from prosecution. I have been predicting this since people starting anticipating the Inspector General’s report.

“Justice” with respect to the Federal Government bureaucracy is a joke. The swamp rules. As a senior citizen, I hope that we won’t end up with a police state before I die, but I doubt it.

The “Inspector General” a joke. He’s like the guy who stands outside of a bank and tells a bank robber "You should not have done that, but if you get out the front door, the money is yours

2. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation FOX Lies, GOP buys!

Sorry to hear about your loss.

3. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Active Member

I guess you would like to see this country turn into a police state where the top officials in the FBI and Justice Department would have to power to subvert and overturn elections. Your hatred of Trump has made you irrational.

There are a lot of Democrats who would not agree with you on this one. Remember that Comy did damage to Hillary too during the campaign.