Looking for Input

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Takiji, Nov 6, 2015.

1. JoeNation
    Cheerful

JoeNation FOX Lies, GOP buys!

Peter doesn't give damn what we do here.

2. Recusant
    Spaced

Recusant Member

He owns at least one much larger political forum site.

3. Daniel Jones
    Bashful

Daniel Jones Well-Known Member

I did not know that. Are you, and others here involved with it? Is it a satisfactory site to participate in? Should I check it out?

LucyRay likes this.
  4. Recusant
    Spaced

Recusant Member

I'm not a member, and can't speak for anybody else here. I haven't spent much time looking around there so can't comment on its quality, though I'm pretty sure there are moderators there. Defending the Truth Political Discussion Forums

5. Takiji

Takiji Well-Known Member

I knew it! This is the kids' table.

LucyRay and IQless1 like this.
  6. Parallel or serial input/output data transfer? What is the integration rate and language? Basic is tough but Cobol is easier. You can't defeat Peter because he has bootstrap memory: program crash, start bootstrap and reload executive (operational) program.

edit: please correct me if I am wrong but Basic used binary encoded decimal aka octal and Cobol was full blown hexadecimal.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  7. Yahoo Answers kicked me off their forum in September for reasons unknown to me. Then I joined DTT and PL and am glad that I did, smart thinking folks on both sides of the aisle. I like people who are smarter than me because I might learn something that was rare and far between on Yahoo.

8. Daniel Jones
    Bashful

Daniel Jones Well-Known Member

Regarding "smarter". We all have some talent/skill/abilities to some degree, and in some way, just like we all have flaws and inabilities to some degree, and in some way, too. It's just that all of us occasionally to often don't quite know what our flaws vs. talents are-we can get them confused. Ha, ha!