Missouri Lawmaker Introduces Bill to Make AR-15 Ownership Mandatory

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CoinBlazer, May 28, 2019.

1. CoinBlazer

CoinBlazer Member

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2...JD4mMqUybU2qjTkfgTbNUfUFGZETyH8VqOTocvwmxdPr0

Is it constitutional?

Second Amendment- A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Right is defined as a moral or legal entitlement to have or obtain something or to act in a certain way.

The big ticket question, is it constitutional to enforce and require the use of the second amendment?

2. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude New Member

Hey Coinblazer..... Just as a thought. Do you recall the crud’s that set off bombs at the Boston marathon? Within scant 24 hours that entire city was a federal police state..... For good reason mind you. There were dangerous thugs that had to be neutralized... However, the efficiency that was demonstrated by the governments ability to turn that city into a police state was mind boggling. It lends someone to wonder..... What if the wrong man was at the top????..... Anyway, our founding fathers knew what they were doing. It is a mindset that must be addressed. An armed public will not keep us free from a tyrant these days. But believe me that I would trust an armed good man any day to protect my best interests.