Omaba FINALLY hammering the right!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tomcorona, Feb 3, 2010.

1. tomcorona

tomcorona Anti republican truther

Yeah baby! Saw him pointing out (on a non Fox network), how republicans won't support ANYTHING that he even agrees with (even a bill that THEY sponsored!!) in order to obstruct just for the sake of obstruction. I love it! It's about damn time he quit pussy footing around with the party of NO.
    I hope he really has the gloves off this time. Quit catering to the jerks and run them over! Go Obama!!!! Jam through health care! In your face you elitist bas****s!!! WooHoo!! 51 votes is a comin'!!!

In other news...Sean is giving out donuts screaming Obama isn't an American citizen. Not to worry though. BillO has contacted some corporate sponsors and they're "right" on it.

2. David

David Proud Enemy of Hillary

Who is "Omaba"?

3. tomcorona

He's a dollar store employee in charge of tracking Bounty paper towels sales.

4. arizonaJack

arizonaJack Well-Known Member

Absolute and excellent point you make there TC !!!!

51 votes, ram it thru. REPOS have stopped healthcare, the party of NO.

Seems to me, you could have done it without the party of NO. Does it make sense to you as well? You did need even ONE Repo to pass this. Yep, blame it on the right tho, blame everything on the right, LMAO !!!!! The DEMS stop the bill, so you blame the repos. Laffin out loud here buddy.

5. Stujoe

Stujoe Well-Known Member

They have been talking about the Party of No for a while. Problem is that a significant part of the population seem to be the People of No when it comes to a number of his policies.

It is interesting to see the President taking a more 'populist' tone though rather than the 'take this medicine because I say it will be good for you' tone.

There is an article in Time this week/last week about how he could take a page from Reagan's playbook and accomplish some things. And Time is not exactly a conservative rag. ;)

6. David

Excellent point!

7. David

The libs all conveniently try to deny that with their stranglehold on the govn't these days, they don't need any Rep support, they just have to agree among themselves!!

8. David

One last comment on the "Party of NO" liberal talking point....
    Did you catch any of BO's performance in front of the Rep contingency? As soon as he began to accuse Reps of having no ideas they presented him with a folio of 200 some pages of their ideas- John Boehner virtually had to force BO to accept it- so much for the "no ideas" talking point the left loves to spew.

9. jth

jth New Member

That dollar store employee can make an 'obscene profit' if he holds those paper towels (to dry with) till November when the dems take a shellacking.

David, I think Tom just made a typo by the "Omaba".He's got that 'tingly feeling running down his leg" syndrome.

10. tomcorona

Yes Jack...the left screwed up not running over the obstructionists a year ago.
    I'm hoping they realize it is completely pointless to negotiate with these idiots.
    The Dems forgot (or maybe never realized) why they were elected and why folks threw the other creeps out. They cut their own throats catering, pandering to the right. Maybe...just maybe, they'll wake up and disregard them once and for all.
    I love Obama's renewed attitude. I just hope he follows through this time, with things, starting with healthcare.
    Go get 'em O. Damn straight.

11. David

Speaking of healthcare, did you catch BO's mea culpa when it was exposed that the Senate healthscare bill actually included a provision that would limit your ability to select & see your own doctor? This was one of the aspects BO called "scare tactics" when he promised you wouldn't lose your right to keep your doctor (opponents pointed out that you would lose this right). He claimed, yesterday, that this was "slipped in". Slipped in? Wonder how many people saw or heard this?
    Makes you wonder how many other things he lied about, doesn't it?

12. jth

jth New Member

Good point David. Your not gong to find this in the main stream media. So for all our liberal friends ducking yet another lie lets quote BO 1/29/10:
    ”We said from the start that it was going to be important for us to be consistent in saying to people if you can have your….if you want to keep the health insurance you got you can keep it, that your not going to have anybody getting in between you and your doctor in your decision making, and I think that some of the provisions that got snuck in might have violated that pledge.”

I thought it to be even more amazing that he used the words ”snuck in”. but what else would you expect at midnight on Friday night underneath the table from a room full of “progressives.”
    So who do you trust picking your doctor the government or yourself?

13. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Question who put it in? do we know? We do know that President Obama can propose a bill but it then has to go through all the stages that make it law with changes or are you saying his bills do not have to go through this process?

14. jth

jth New Member

The scum "progressives" of the democratic party put it in. BO said, "send me the bill and I will sign it", regardless of what was "snuck in". Be damned the people he lied to to get elected...he knew if he told the truth he couldn't get elected. Now its time to pay the piper as he did in Mass. and he will in November. Thank God the masses are awakening.

15. David

The truth is nothing was snuck in...everything was agreed upon by BO & the liberal elite party leadership behind closed doors (what happened to the open debate & discussion on C-Span, Barack? Moen? tomc?). Once the wheels fell off their little conspiracy BO attempted to save a little face, act a little more "populist". They knew the people were against their scheme to force us into a govn't healthcare program so they opted to try their underhanded way of forcing it down our throats.

16. jth

jth New Member

Did anyone catch our brillant commander in chief talking about the corpsmen. If this had of been Bush they would of roasted him but what do we hear from the elitist media…NOTHING.

Seems as if BO in referring to this man called him “corpseman”…… well it could be said he was reading the teleprompter as it was written but he said it three different times very deliberately…… maybe his desire to be a professional community organizer instead of a commander in chief shows there is a lot of things he doesn’t know about the military. This kind of undermines the claim that he is a very knowledable oritar if he doesn’t know how to pronounce corpsman.

17. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

David,

I'll give you SOME of the C-Span angle. Some because some of it actually has been on which means some of it hasn't. Fair enough.

NOW I will ask both you and jth to cite some sources on your last few comments. I mean really you guys are just spouting off with words like scumbag with absolutely NO backing as to what you say.
    We all have opinions and we don't all agree but once in a while one should back up what they type.

Here's a great example.

Well,

Someone "kind of" quoted President Obama. One Glenn Beck actually but he left a lot of words out. Now THERE'S a surprise.

Some of the words left out will be in bold here.

"Obama: If you look at the package that we've presented -- and there's some stray cats and dogs that got in there that we were eliminating, we were in the process of eliminating. For example...

...we said from the start that it was going to be important for us to be consistent in saying to people if you can have your -- if you want to keep the health insurance you got, you can keep it, that you're not going to have anybody getting in between you and your doctor in your decision making. And I think that some of the provisions that got snuck in might have violated that pledge.

And so we are in the process of scrubbing them and making sure that it's tight."

Now,

Whether or not you guys like this is not an issue with me. The point is how fine folks like Beck pull this crap out of context and then you just blindly buy into it.
    Hey, "typical Libs" get accused of this stuff all the time don't they?
    What's the difference here? Can anyone answer that question for me?

18. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Lets see it was done behind closed doors but you know that and I quote
    "The truth is nothing was snuck in...everything was agreed upon by BO & the liberal elite party leadership behind closed doors "

Now if it was all done behind closed doors and nothing was snuck in exactly how do you know that? what sources have you got that are privy to what goes on behind those closed doors?
    Or are you just theorising something to suit your argument?

19. David

Perhaps you guys should explain what BO meant by something being "snuck in" to his master plan? Why discuss it now? Who snuck it in, how did they sneak it in? Was the bill not thoroughly read, discussed, debated beforehand? Remember, this was done without any Rep input.
    See, when you try to force something through covertly, this is what happens.
    Now, what say you?

20. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

My original question still remains what inside info do you have or are you just speculating?