One country stands alone, as the only affluent nation ...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FryDaddyJr, Sep 16, 2020.

1. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Well-Known Member

2. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation Patron Saint of Idiots

The Administration's plan in their own words is to develop "herd mentality", I mean herd immunity. Other countries, notably the UK and Sweden, went down that road initially until they realized that massive deaths was not a sustainable plan.

If you do the math on herd immunity or herd mentality, and take the best possible rosy case scenario, assuming that there is no such thing as reinfections or virus mutations, and you also assume that the 3% death rate we currently have will only be 1% moving forward, we only lose 2.15 million people. That is more people than died in The Civil War, WWI, WWI, The Korean War, The Vietnam War, COMBINED in the space of less than two years. To be honest, ALL the wars this country has fought combined.

And this is Trump's plan because it means that he doesn't have to do anything at all. Just sit back and watch people die. I believe he wouldn't be bothered in the least no matter what the death count reached. Well, that's a relief.

wars.JPG

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  3. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation Patron Saint of Idiots

I think that the time has come to "labal" the GOP a terrorist organization.

4. Recusant
    Spaced

Recusant Member

C'mon guys. Everybody knows it's all the fault of the Chinese. Nobody in the world has done a better job of dealing with the COVID than Trump! Against horrible odds and almost single-handed, he's managed to keep the death toll down to only 200,000+ and counting. Take off those goddam masks, you sissies!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020