Religious Nut-Jobs ERUPT After GOP Gets Crushed - Rebel HQ

Discussion in 'Religion' started by JoeNation, Nov 11, 2022.

1. JoeNation
    No Mood

JoeNation The ReichWing Abuser

Because they seriously believe that God is on their side. How F'ing delusional.

2. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

Odd that twenty years ago Christians were typically respected and homosexuals were ridiculed. A mere twenty years later those tables are completely reversed….. Wonder what group will fall out of fashion twenty years from now? Funny isn’t it how we feel empowered to mock and ridicule those that are different from ourselves….. As long as current fashion dictates that acceptability…. Sounds an awful lot like bigotry, doesn’t it?….. Nope, no hypocrisy to be seen here folks. Move along now.

3. freshmeat

freshmeat Can't touch this

respected by who?
    by who?

we who?

Please explain what you associate with bigotry ( after having disparaged homosexuality) and then same for hypocrisy. I didn't just fall of the turnip truck yesterday ... and yet your word salad is indigestible.

4. Mopar Dude

Only thing disparaged in my word salad is modern day bigots conveniently camouflaging their bigotry under the veil of acceptable current fashion.

5. freshmeat

Well, I'm Ok with disparaging bigots. You had a strange way to get there. Are you excluding former bigots?

6. Profiler
    Inspired

Profiler Well-Known Member

No we don’t. The demon rats have, and continually to be, bigots for a couple of centuries now. Their targets have expanded so Disparage away, Please.

7. freshmeat

Please explain.

8. Profiler
    Inspired

If I have to explain the racist, bigoted, and violent history of democrat party to you well, you obviously have no education.

9. freshmeat

Seems more likely you want to go back to century old nomenclature of the southern racists ( conservatives as they always have been) before party names got switched around. But perhaps my predictive powers are weak today. You go right ahead and school us on your misconceptions.

10. Profiler
    Inspired

Go ahead and try to prove the lie of the Dixiecrat switch. This was/is an attempt by the leftist to rewrite history. The success of this campaign with low intellect individuals is the reason leftist today want to teach CRT, 1619 project, and change the definitions of words.

11. GeneWright

GeneWright Well-Known Member

12. charley

charley Well-Known Member

The World population exceeded 8 Billion today.

God appreciates going forth and multiplying. God is not to keen on women aborting, though. Maybe the female persuasion does not care for competition for males, since it is a scientific probability that half of the curtailed lives would be female.

Boinking is fun, until the seed sprouts. Then, the Hell with that Don't Kill stuff.

Oh well. Let Us Pray.....

13. Mopar Dude

This just cracked me up...

14. freshmeat

Gawd who?

15. What U ignore

What U ignore Thread KILLER

@freshmeat asked: (Again, this :confused: member who never answers a direct question thinks he is entitled to answers! NOT!) "Please explain what you associate with bigotry ( after having disparaged homosexuality) and then same for hypocrisy. I didn't just fall of the turnip truck yesterday ... and yet your word salad is indigestible."

You claim to be an adult who went to college. Mopar Dude may have got his years wrong but at one time men who made love to other men were considered to be queer - both a moral and physical aberration. Have you ever heard the words "out of the closet?" These Queers are still killed off in other countries.

Now, just because our country has become so morally confused that some of us tolerate these Queers parading around and flaunting their abnormality while others do not makes some folks BIGOTS. SO WHAT! I can find some bigotry in everyone. Some bigotry is good for a culture! Only a P.U. student who frequented the Ivy Inn would not understand that.

PS I'm a bigot of ignorant posters. :p:D

16. JoeNation
    No Mood

JoeNation The ReichWing Abuser

Again, using the racism of over 60 years ago to justify their racism of today. You really don't come off looking too good in this situation. As I've said, I freely admit that the southern racist were tolerated decades ago and the Democrats did exactly the right thing by driving them out of their ranks. But then along came Tricky Dick Nixon and welcomed all those southern racist into the GOP. You know, the part of history the current MAGA's never mention but is a historical fact.

17. What U ignore

What U ignore Thread KILLER

Actually that is not the case at all. You are spreading the "story" handed down over the years by the democrats that the southern racists became Republicans. This has been refuted in detail by folks more knowledgeable than you or I. Keep believing this nonsense like the rest of your IGNORANT notions. YOU are too ignorant about politics to post on a political forum. Can you name a prominent KKK member of the Republican Party?

BTW, You must be a retired "shut-in" because racism is still alive and well in this country without bring up the past. OMG, I'm a fool for posting with you at all!. :(

18. Mopar Dude

But you miss the entire point. Up until we became so marginalized several years ago, it never occurred to me that it was important to state that I have an adopted black daughter. I just saw one of our other posters say that he has been in an interracial marriage his entire life….. These are people that were all created equally. They aren’t black, white, gay or straight….. They are simply people. Racism in 2022 is your baby. Not ours. You want to be truly sensitive? Then stop looking at people as different from yourself. It is destroying this great nation from the inside out. Yesterday is gone. We can’t change it so we learn from it. Please… Learn from it and stop compartmentalizing people you see as different from yourself. You aren’t better, smarter, better looking or anything else.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
  19. charley

charley Well-Known Member

Word.

toughcoins and Profiler like this.
  20. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

You hit the nail squarely on the head, MD . . . fine job.

Mopar Dude and Profiler like this.