Schoolyard Taunting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by snafu, Dec 30, 2009.

1. weez

weez Guest

He's welcome here as far as I'm concerned whether he "adjusts" or not.. He doesn't need to prove anything to anyone.. If you don't want to interact with him.. don't.. simply ignore him.. Don't get yourself in a sh*t storm with him and blame him.. Gee.. if you do this/that I/we will like you!! Who the f*** am I or anyone else to decide what and who TJ should be? Please me/us or else? f*** that sh*t..

2. eddo

eddo I don't like you.

I don't speak for the mods here, but you've been invited many a time to open your own web forum and run it any way you would like. You can invite Sixes/trademark/guitargis, TJ, and anyone else you would like and have a hey day.

Until then, I would prefer some semblance of sanity and order be kept at the places I go to. that's part of why I go to those forums. :)

3. weez

weez Guest

I like crazy people.. TJ included.. makes life interesting..

BTW.. howed that policy work out at The Jungle for the last decade? Sane.. and dead?

Prolly why you spend most of your time here interacting with the very people you advocate to remove. You've been doing it for years eddo.. if that ain't insane I don't know what is.. prolly why you've always been one of my favorites.. ya crazy son of a bitch..

4. eddo

eddo I don't like you.

lol, not gonna get dragged back into it with you wez. The Jungle is doing just fine.

Go start your own site and do whatever you want, however you want, with whomever you want. :)

5. weez

weez Guest

Yeah.. it's a real happenin' joint..

Back at ya.. and.. if it was you on the chopping block.. I'd be advocating for your crazy ass as well..

6. emkay64

emkay64 Big Time BS

FLAM ON PEOPLE!!!! I think the word "flame" is losing all meaning because of the sheer overuse of the word....flam, flamming, flame, FLAN?

Oh hey RO...I notice you have stars under your name....I want some stars too!

[​IMG]

The best sneetches on the beaches are the star belly sneetches with stars upon thars!

7. snafu

snafu Big Time BS'er

I think that was very well said weez and I agree.

8. weez

weez Guest

Hi eddo! :p

[​IMG]

hahahaha.. yeah.. funny post about what? .. happenin' joint.. like I said.. If only I could log in.. *sigh.. :(

ooops.. was posting this here an insane and bannable offense? Woe is weez..

Looks like I need to start a new site.. hmmmmm.. Just Crazies.. that's the ticket!

I love ya eddo.. ya nutty bastard.. you'll be getting your invitation soon!! :D

9. ren

ren Big Time BS'er

LOL wtf? You guys is craizies.

10. wez

wez Big Time BS

So what's up with TJ? Still can't post or what?

Ya know.. Seems to me someone just hypocritized him not too long ago about plagiarizing some plagiarism and TJ caught them red handed and they ran off like a scared little girl for a couple months before coming back.. did he ever get his acknowledgment or apology? Fair is fair..

Well.. an acknowledgment and apology and TJ being able to "moderate" the perp would make it fair at this point.. what's good for the goose is good for the gay goose..

11. TJ

TJ Guest

Damn Wez, your just ruthless sometimes, lol.

And no, I am not allowed to post on the forum, I have been banned.

12. Cloaked

Cloaked New Member

Not anymore.

13. TJ

TJ Guest

All posting rights still blocked so pretty much the same thing.

Cloaked, I am sorry you felt you had to take such a heavy handed stand against me and ban me anyway, RO had blocked my ability to post on the forum and with most environments where there are levels of authority once a person has attempted and failed to reach an understanding at the lower level, it is generally seen as reasonable to reach out to the next higher level, that would be you. All I did was ask you what rule I had violated to deserve to get all my posting rights stopped. You never answered that question, you just banned me and the only thing I can believe based on that is members are not allowed to question the actions of staff....even if that staff was wrong.

Treat me like a human being and I have no issue with anyone, treat me like a dog and I don't care who the person is or if they have a ban button, I will not be treated like crap.

RO did not have any "GOOD" reason to remove my posting ability. I asked you to help, you refused, so there it is.

Louis

14. ImWithStupid

ImWithStupid New Member

My bad.

I probably should have read this before I changed his posting ability.

15. ren

ren Big Time BS'er

Sounds like a war of the wills. No one wins. Just agree to disagree and let it be. wow that rhymed. I've learned to ignore what irritates me anymore for the most part. I do slip up at times. And that was not a slip of the tongue lol. There are bigger issues out there than who's right and wrong. I may get myself in trouble for this but Times just back off and hold your tongue. Go kick a tree. RO quit poking Times with a stick.

16. TJ

TJ Guest

Ren, to a certain degree your right, it does boil down to a war of sorts.

What RO did was wrong, everyone knows it. So is a wrong, right if it is done against someone a few people dislike? It appears to be that way and this brings to mind a question, eddo a couple posts back and a few other people have claimed that me being here supresses the membership but my question is this, I was gone for a year before comming back and no new members.........why? If I was the problem why is it nobody new joined and decided to stick around after a full year of no Times to run them off? At the time I was banned I remember great people like fullauto who was a pleasure to debate things with and he is gone too, I certainly had no hand in his departure.

Is this a public forum or a private club where only 'certain kinds' of people are allowed to feel welcome and everyone else is encouraged to leave?

I very much so want to be a good member of this forum, I have worked hard to reduce my trend to 'give as good as I am given' and to try harder at getting people to like me then along comes RO with his grudge at being beaten by me and his embarassment at how his plagiarizing claims against me actually exploded in his face that was so bad he actually dissapeared for a couple months to lick his wounds. Right after comming back from that he is asking Bender (now phreakwars) to get rid of me and is made staff so he can do it himself.

How exactly am I supposed to feel welcome here when I have a guy like that hounding my every move and looking for any excuse to abuse his moderation powers against me?

I wrote Cloaked because I do want to find a solution, but he finally responded to my pm and put simply, he said he will always support his staff no matter what they do. In theory I understand his possition but I have to say that we are all human, we all make mistakes, the question is not if we make mistakes but how we respond to mistakes that show our true character. I have made a few mistakes on this forum and I have been working hard to try and be a better person, some people have even admitted that I am better now.

I honestly do not know how I can move foward when the stage has been set against me in such an effective way. I am open to advise that does not include kissing azz.

17. ren

ren Big Time BS'er

It is not a matter of getting people to like you. It's a matter of clicking that mouse and navigating away. If anyone has faults. It's pretty obvious to most people unless they are a drooling idiot. Every time someone does something that's really mean , self serving or hateful, it's not your job to point it out. It just aggravates that person and makes' you look like the instigator. I remember standing in line at wal mart one time and this woman was at the counter having a fit over 3 or 4 dollars it cost her to refill her debit card. It took 20 min and a lot of swearing on her part before security came. Now obviously this woman did not read the fine print. But even if she had been right, no one appreciated standing there listening to her rant. People piss me off all the time but for the sake of peace I just go my way, think horrible thoughts about them, swear under my breath and stay away till I won't act on my emotions. Takes practice but it really works better.

18. TJ

TJ Guest

I know what your trying to say Ren, and for those who can take the slap in the face and walk away I am sure their life is much simpler and easier because they never feel compelled to fight for anything, right, wrong, good or bad are all things that don't really matter to them.

I also understand that many people get turned off by the mess even if I am right, but unfortunately the only other alternative for me is to roll over and beg forgiveness from those who are wrong and I simply cannot do that.

Let's take this last example, RO was angry with me for pointing out he ran away from a direct question, then he used his moderator powers to block my ability to post on the forum as an extension of his debating process to try and "force" me to admit to a lie. I will not admit to a lie just to have permission to post on the forum Ren. I did not break any rules, RO was just drunk with power and abused his possition of authority because he could.

So what should I have done Ren? RO said I had to admit to the lie or he would not allow me to post on the forum. Are you saying I should have admitted to the lie? And what about the next time it happend? Just keep giving into RO and admit to lies to make him happy over and over again just to feed his ego? In my experience once you give into a bully he will forever press his advantage until you force him to back off.

19. ren

ren Big Time BS'er

I pm'd you. It's ok to take a vacation. If someone rubs you the wrong way , ya just gotta get away. Personally I would like the bahamas but that's not an option ;)

20. TJ

TJ Guest

Well help me out, not just you Ren but everyone can join in and help me out on what you guys feel the correct response is to this specific issue and maybe you guys can help me get better:

So your discussing things and a staff member out of nowhere removes your posting ability on the forum and demands you admit to something that is not true or you will forever be blocked from posting on the forum. You try discussing it with them and they are firm in their possition that you cannot post on the forum unless you admit to something that is not true.......

How many people here would admit to the lie just to have permission to post here?

What other course of action could I have followed at that point? I am all ears.