Slight, almost imperceptible, GOP cracks starting to appear 2 weeks out

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Oct 18, 2020.

1. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation Patron Saint of Idiots

Within a month or so, many in the GOP will not be able to recall Donald Trump's name or will remember standing up to Trump the entire 4 years he was in office. Without the fear factor of Trump tweeting out childish names and labeling them a Rinos, Republicans will begin to grow spines and suddenly we will hear what their voices sound like again. I'm sure that they will characterize the last four years of doing absolutely nothing as a huge success they personally managed to make happen, but with all the video out there of them saying absolutely nothing, it might be a hard sell.

I say attack while they are down and lets make the entire country resemble the political make-up of California. It was dominated by Republicans but in the last few decades, it is almost all Democrats and no Republicans with any say in policy. As California goes, so goes the country.

2. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Well-Known Member

right now the GOP is actually losing Texas, this is unheard of. Trump may have done us a favor by destroying the GOP.

3. JoeNation
    Angelic

If this party gets any further to the Right, they'll meet themselves coming around the other side. Such extremists that climb into bed with white nationalists, conspiracy lunatics, and the KKK. What next? Vladimir Putin for a running mate? I can see it.

4. JoeNation
    Angelic