The Global Rich List -See Where you Rank Against the Rest of the World

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, May 16, 2012.

1. JoeNation
    Bitching

JoeNation FOX Lies, GOP buys!

2. Stujoe

Stujoe Well-Known Member

.2%? Not quite, moneybags. I barely scape into the 1%'er category. ;)

You should. And you should be paying more taxes. :)

3. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

:eek: 13.88%! ...Well I'll be damned!... (grabs a catalog)...time to get me that fancy solid gold toilet plunger I've had my eye on! :D

4. IQless1
    Blah

Oops... I had it on "pound"... (checks "$ US")...Yep, down to 14.6%...:(...(grabs catalog)...I'll have to make do with "gold-plated"...(sighs)...it just won't be the same though...and I have no idea how I'll be able to break it to the family...my kid's gonna be crushed.

5. rlm's cents
    Hot

rlm's cents Well-Known Member

WOW!!! $70 per week. You go there!!!

2 people like this.
  6. JoeNation
    Bitching

How do you know that I don't pay more taxes? ;)

2 people like this.
  7. Takiji

Takiji Well-Known Member

I think it's broken. It doesn't let me enter more than US $999,999.

2 people like this.
  8. IQless1
    Blah

Thank you!

RLM, everyone! ...he's weak, so please don't clap or do anything that might excite him, or light any cigarettes near his oxygen tanks...just nod in his general direction if you approve of his feeble attempt at being -like and move along...

Isn't it time for your nap? :confused:

9. IQless1
    Blah

I really wouldn't worry then lol

10. JoeNation
    Bitching

I noticed that when I added in incidental income from grant work and extra teaching by my wife, I managed to get to 0.11 percent. I'm movin' up. I will own this world soon and banish the likes of Davy, rlm, and coin to the deepest bowels of servitude. They will bow to me atop my pile of cash as they do my bidding. I am their master and they shall know the sting of the lash under my malevolent reign. Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha! It’s good to be king. :cool:

2 people like this.
  11. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

You are the 29,606,599 richest person in the world! :D You're in the TOP 0.49%

2 people like this.
  12. David

David Proud Enemy of Hillary

Heck, you could work at McDonalds & make more than that....if you wanted to, of course....teenagers do!

13. JoeNation
    Bitching

Do you notice that our two resident RW'ers here love to belittle other's income but make no mention of where they stand? Cowards one and all! :mad:

2 people like this.
  14. IQless1
    Blah

Thank You!

David-the-, everyone! ...Give the lad some applause, using just your please!

"Whos-such-a-big-boyyyy?! Whos-such-a-big-boyyyyy?!! You-are! Yes-you-are!! Yes-you-are!!!"

Peck away "poster boy". :D

2 people like this.
  15. IQless1
    Blah

You keep saying what I was gonna say before I can say it! Oh well...;)...But yeah, I was thinking the same thing yesterday after rlm made his comment... how the worst righties always mock the poor. Cowards and (Jr. says it's French for "friend" :D )

2 people like this.
  16. rlm's cents
    Hot

rlm's cents Well-Known Member

He could even panhandle and do better than that.

BTW, did you catch that the 2 (at least 2, anyway) of us with significant health issues apparently have/had no problem working but the one who complains the most about his health (but apparently has nothing wrong) cannot be bothered to even pick up can to earn a living.

2 people like this.
  17. IQless1
    Blah

Awwwwww, isn't that cute? It's so cute, in fact... (grabs a guitar) ...I'm gonna sing you a little song. It's called "Specials":

(strums guitar, clears throat)..."Welllllllll, isn't it soooooo special, when an old man makes a stand... At bein' somethin' specialllll, in this 'mer'can land... Yeah, he's the one sooooo speciallllllllll... he's boarded the train to douche-land!"

Just for youuuuuuuuuu! You-so-special! Yes-you-are! yes-you-are!

Oh, and "global rich" :D

18. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC Donald Trump For President In 2020

Why would anyone even want to do that if they can have everything handed to them?

3 people like this.
  19. David

David Proud Enemy of Hillary

Sometimes that safety net can become a very comfy hammock!

2 people like this.
  20. JoeNation
    Bitching

Being Republican is quite a disability to overcome. You both have my sympathy. Coin too!

2 people like this.