The last debate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Oct 22, 2020.

1. JoeNation
    No Mood

JoeNation The ReichWing Abuser

Trump will probably scream over the plexiglass divider after they cut his mic. He will definitely make silly faces, shake his head, roll his eyes, and probably apply black-face half way through the night just to grab headlines. He's a clown.

2. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Well-Known Member

Trump is a dumb leader for dumb people. 13 more days

3. GeneWright

GeneWright Well-Known Member

Trump tacitly blaming the gold star families for giving him covid again.

Plus I think he accidentally just revealed we don't expect covid to be totally eradicated for another year and a half. That's actually fairly in line with expert opinion if vaccine distribution rolls out early 2021

4. GeneWright

Also I think Biden is playing it too aggressive so far.

5. GeneWright

♪♪♪ This is the audit that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friend. Some people started auditing it Not knowing what I paid and they’ll continue auditing forever just because...♪♪♪

6. GeneWright

Well, it was significantly better than the 1st one

7. JoeNation
    No Mood

I think the format was the star tonight. Welker did a relatively good job moderating and both candidates gave us all they had. Truth was the real victim here. May she rest in peace.

WELKER 2020!

8. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

I think I am the winner of this debate. I fell asleep and missed the blasted thing.

9. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

Sorry if you think me the fool, but I'd expect an audit of a business enterprise that size to take an awful lot longer than most, especially if it involves a lot of legal, but edgy tax maneuvering.

The reason it is unwise to disclose tax returns under audit is because if changes are made as a result of the audit, conflicting information ends up in the public domain.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  10. toughcoins

I felt it was pretty much a draw when I fell asleep halfway through (disappointed, but a long day at work). From what I see in recaps on FOX & CNN, it looks like Trump put Biden in his place while I was under.

Mopar Dude likes this.
  11. GeneWright

You're probably right on that. I doubt anyone is changing their minds less than 2 weeks from election day anyway. Heck, tons of people have already voted.

Mopar Dude likes this.
  12. GeneWright

The same line gets kinda old after 4 years though. Especially when he's been contradicted by the IRS on if he's allowed to release them

13. FryDaddyJr

no amount of lying can excuse Trump's Covid management.

14. toughcoins

Trump's management of COVID is limited to making resources available, while relying as much on personal responsibility and local government as possible, as it should be. For the federal government to mandate mask wearing upon the people is an infringement upon their personal liberties.

That our society is simultaneously one of the most mobile and one of the most medically-maintained inherently sets Americans at a disadvantage, and predisposes us to more casualties than other societies.

Details, details . . .

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  15. Recusant
    Spaced

Recusant Member

"The virus hates us because of our freedum!"

JoeNation likes this.
  16. JoeNation
    No Mood

Here, let me fix that for ya....

Trump's mismanagement of COVID-19 is not limited to making resources unavailable, while relying completely on personal responsibility and local government and taking no leadership role or responsibility. For the federal government to mandate mask wearing upon the people is a public health imperative with nothing to do with their personal liberties.

That our society is simultaneously one of the most ignorant and selfish and medically ranks last overall compared with six other industrialized countries—Australia, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom—on measures of quality, efficiency, access to care, equity, and the ability to lead long, healthy, and productive lives inherently sets Americans at a disadvantage, and predisposes us to more casualties than other societies.

Truth, is a bitch . . .

17. toughcoins

And liberals hate freedom because it doesn't guarantee the same outcome for all, despite their inherent differences.

Funny that . . . After all, you'd think they'd recognize Mother Nature doesn't "spread the wealth", relying on natural selection to promote the evolutionary process.

18. FryDaddyJr

you shouldn't use medicine at all ever then. let nature sort it. wouldn't want to guarantee a survivable outcome.

19. toughcoins

SURPRISE . . . I'm probably the most pill-free person you've ever conversed with.

20. toughcoins

Sorry, I forgot . . . you don't carry on conversations. You just hit and run.