Todd Palin files for divorce.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Sep 9, 2019.

1. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation FOX Lies, GOP buys!

The train wreck known as the Palin family came to the inevitable conclusion.

Palin’s husband, Todd Palin, has reportedly filed for divorce from the former Alaska governor and the 2008 Republican vice-presidential nominee.

Todd Palin filed a document in Anchorage Superior Court on Friday asking the marriage be dissolved, according to The Anchorage Daily News.

He cited an “incompatibility of temperament between the parties such that they find it impossible to live together as husband and wife.” The couple has been married for 31 years

2. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Member

And how does this make you life happier?

Sarah Palin was an unfortunate choice for vice president. Her best moment was when she adlibbed about “lipstick on bulldog” in her acceptance speech at the 2008 convention. She simply did have the ability to be much more than someone who was running town council or maybe the schoolboard.

It’s unfortunate that her marriage is breaking up. It’s not easy situation for anyone.

3. JoeNation
    Angelic

You came close to the quote but just missed.
    "They say the difference between a hockey mom and a pitbull - lipstick."

Sarah Palin

4. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Member

Whatever.

I don’t clutter my mind with that foolishness, but in your world, it’s a major issue.

5. JoeNation
    Angelic

I have Google. Try it.

6. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Member

I use it all the time. This is such a trivial issue, does it matter? Obviously it does to you.

7. JoeNation
    Angelic

Every single story about Republicans is trivial. I guess when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

8. JohnHamilton
    Pensive

JohnHamilton Member

Sarah Palin is finished politically. She even washed out as a Fox News analyst. This story has no political importance. Yet a guy like you, who is as politically as dumb as a bag of hammers, will think that there is a nail to drive. There isn’t. It’s a dry hole but keep digging.

You approach to politics does not change any minds. All you do is hate and divide the country.