Trump Pathological Liar

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, May 14, 2016.

1. JoeNation
    Angelic

JoeNation FOX Lies, GOP buys!

Politicians are known to stretch the truth a bit from time to time but Donald J. Trump, if that is his real name, lies as easily as most people breathe. This guy is in a special class of liar. He doesn't even seem to know when he is just making shit up. Extreme narcissism aside, the guy doesn't seem to have any relationship to the truth, reality, or even what he said the day before. I'm not sure what it is we are witnessing here but I do know that if this guy was ever hauled before congress, he would almost immediately start lying and find himself in prison. I wonder if they have gold plated prison bars?

IQless1 likes this.
  2. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC Donald Trump For President In 2020

3. JoeNation
    Angelic

I certainly don't expect any kind of rational response from people that would rather win an election with a total basket case like Trump rather than hold their party accountable for forcing someone like Trump down their throats. Even if Trump were a Democrat or the Republican's choice, he clearly isn't fit for public office much less the highest office in the world.

I don't care if you are a Republican or a Democrat, if you can't see what a complete psychopath Trump is, you have bigger issues that anyone here can address. If he were running as the Democratic nominee, there is no way in hell I'd ever consider voting for him. I used to say that if the Republicans reanimated Hitler and ran him as the only GOP candidate, every single Republican would still fall in line and vote for Hitler just because he had an R after his name. Instead of Hitler, the Repubicans are a running a populist outsider that scapegoats minorities, immigrants, the Chinese, Mexico, has violent rallies, is xenophobic, nationalistic, hates the media and women, and claims he is the most militaristic candidate running. Oh yeah, that is Hitler.

4. JoeNation
    Angelic

I have no doubt that Trump could do or say anything and those that support him would refuse to hold him accountable. Trump is merely a symptom of a great failing of the GOP. Trump is just one person, those supporting him are the consequence of a political party that manipulates poorly educated people while fomenting anger and mistrust. We didn't used to be a country of angry hate-filled citizens until the GOP decide to take their party in this direction. Now we have upwards of 30-40% of the country that knows only anger, mistrust, and paranoia thanks to the efforts of the GOP? Trump is just one clown leading the angry masses down Main Street and will not succeed in destroying this country by himself. He will need the help of people too far gone to know what they are doing. They are the real problem not clowns like Trump that have merely step in front of the parade that was already marching down the avenue with pitchforks and torches.

5. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC Donald Trump For President In 2020

While I'm quite certain that Cunton could do or say anything and those who support her would refuse to hold her accountable. For examples, look at anything she's ever said or done.

rlm's cents likes this.
  6. JoeNation
    Angelic

Here we have an example of a Trump supporter. Notice the dull wit, the slack jaw, the "I tell you H'What" implied in each sentence. These types of people you definitely want to avoid. They are dumber than a bag of rocks and twice as useless. I'm a guessin' you are from the bottom of the pyramid, a fearful, ignorant redneck hick.

7. arizonaJack

arizonaJack Well-Known Member

The GOP forced Trump down our throats? Really? What planet do you live on?
    That is just plain laughable!!!!
    More like WE the people forced Trump down the GOP's throat!!!
    Good one Joe ;)

LucyRay likes this.
  8. JoeNation
    Angelic

They forced Trump down your throats by manipulating you, using you, angering you, lying to you, and now all you have is some pathological liar as your standard bearer. The GOP may have been trying to do something else by manipulating you, but you were manipulated just that same. Trump is a symptom of your dysfunction and irrational thought processes. He isn't a better alternative to the lies and deceit of the GOP, he is just another step in the wrong direction for the wrong reasons indicative of the thrashing about your brain dead ilk is destine to continue. The GOP was and is using you just as Democrats have been saying and Trump is even better at it. I guess they say an alcoholic has to hit bottom before they are able to recognize that they have a problem. I'm not sure what it would take for the Right-wingers in this country to figure out that the only way the GOP or anyone else can use you is if you let them and the only way you will ever stop being used is to recognize that you have to change your willingness to be used and stop blaming those that use you for doing so. They are only using what you give them to use and you just keep falling for it. All the "yeah but what about Hillary Clinton" arguments in the world won't prevent you from being taken advantage of again, only you can stop the cycle. My money is on the people that are next in line to take advantage of your naivete. They always seem to win.

9. rlm's cents
    Hot

rlm's cents Well-Known Member

For someone who refuses to listen to the other side, you sure have some wild ideas about them, don't you?

10. arizonaJack

This is actually getting funny.
    The left has always, and now the GOP, will signal who scares them the most by constantly attacking that person.
    Joe is coming to grips with the fact it will be Trump vs Hillary.

11. JoeNation
    Angelic

Your inability to do any self-reflection is what will bring your party to an end, not Trump. I'm glad you find the humor in this situation. You're going to need it in the end.

12. JoeNation
    Angelic

The GOP sold you guys Benghazi by using 4 dead American heroes as political fodder and you all bought it hook, line, and sinker. As the whole thing unravels like an old sweater caught on a nail, you still buy it. That's a special kind of ignorance you are courting.....

Trey Gowdy’s Former Top Lawyer Undercuts The Benghazi Committee
    The former general said he believed military officials did everything they could to save four Americans.
    05/16/2016 12:01 am ET | Updated 54 minutes ago Michael McAuliff
    trey.jpeg
    ASSOCIATED PRESS

WASHINGTON — Shortly before the House Benghazi committee ramped up its battles with the Department of Defense in its probe of the 2012 terrorist attack, the committee’s own top lawyer admitted at least four times in interviews with military officials that there was no more they could have done on that tragic night.

That’s according to a letter obtained by The Huffington Post that was sent Sunday to the chairman of the committee, Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), from the top Democrats on the Benghazi panel and the House Armed Services Committee, Reps. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) and Adam Smith (D-Wash.).

The Democrats are sending the letter after relations between the GOP-led Benghazi committee and military officials recently took a turn for the worse. The military accused the committee late last month of demanding increasingly frivolous interviews from irrelevant service members; Gowdy responded by calling that charge a “partisan attack.”

But in Monday’s letter, which includes four separate comments from Gowdy’s recently departed chief counsel, Democrats say Gowdy’s own staffer agreed with the military.

According to the letter, that staffer, former Gen. Dana Chipman, said in interviews with former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and former Defense Department Chief of Staff Jeremy Bash that the department did all it could on that night when Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans were killed.

“I think you ordered exactly the right forces to move out and to head toward a position where they could reinforce what was occurring in Benghazi or in Tripoli or elsewhere in the region,” Chipman told Panetta in the committee’s January interview with the former defense secretary, according to transcribed excerpts. “And, sir, I don’t disagree with the actions you took, the recommendations you made, and the decisions you directed.”

Chipman was similarly deferential to Bash.

“I would posit that from my perspective, having looked at all the materials over the last 18 months, we could not have affected the response to what occurred by 5:15 in the morning on the 12th of September in Benghazi, Libya,” said Chipman, who himself served 33 years in the Army.

“I don’t see any way to influence what occurred there,” he told Bash at another point. “But what I am worried about is we’re caught by surprise on 9/11, we’ve got nothing postured to respond in a timely manner — and you can debate what’s timely, what’s untimely, but nothing could have affected what occurred in Benghazi.”

[​IMG]
    ASSOCIATED PRESS
    Leon Panetta, center, testified to the Benghazi Committee on Jan. 8, 2016.
    That interview was also in January. Chipman left the committee not long after. His statements appear to confirm the general findings of the eight previous investigations into Benghazi, which found flaws in readiness and coordination but no signs of wrongdoing. Those reports also repeatedly debunked rumors that the military was ordered to stand down.

But after Chipman’s departure, the Defense Department noted in its recent complaint, requests to interview people based on things such as Facebook posts and allegations on talk radio shows started to spike.

Those commenters, on the air and online, generally seek to revive some sort of stand-down scenario. Gowdy has said that it’s his obligation to seek out all sources of information, including from rank-and-file service members, not just the people who gave the orders that night.

In a statement provided by the committee, Chipman said he backed Gowdy’s dogged pursuit of fresh witnesses, although he did not contradict his comments mentioned in the Democrats’ letter.

“I agree with Chairman Gowdy. If some witnesses refer the committee to other witnesses, the responsible thing to do is interview them,” Chipman said. “The committee has an obligation to the American people to determine what can and cannot be substantiated, so if an individual makes public allegations about Benghazi, the committee should interview that person.”

A spokesman for the committee, Matt Wolking, added that the letter and the excerpted statements from the general were more examples of the Democrats’ partisan attempts to curb the real progress the probe is making.

“No matter how many dishonest letters Democrats waste time writing, Republicans will continue conducting a thorough, fact-centered investigation that includes all relevant witnesses, regardless of rank,” Wolking said.

He also argued that the committee has made progress, despite the minority party’s efforts.

“Democrats have peddled the same politically motivated, predetermined conclusions from the very beginning, so it’s no surprise they’re still clinging to their false claim everything has been ‘asked and answered,’ even after the Pentagon admitted the map it previously provided to the committee showing the forces available on the night of the attacks was incomplete,” Wolking said. “Democrats’ false attacks on legitimate congressional oversight are proof they’re nervous about the new information committee investigators have uncovered.”

Chipman is not the first former staffer to cause heartburn for Gowdy. A military investigator who was fired from the committee accused it of running a “partisan investigation.”

The Benghazi committee has been working for more than two years and has cost about $7 million and counting. Democrats estimate that other government entities have spent about $13 million more responding to the committee’s requests.

And while it’s interviewed some 100 witnesses, its most notable revelation has been that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton conducted her State Department business on her personal email server. The FBI is investigating whether she violated any laws.

IQless1 likes this.
  13. JoeNation
    Angelic

If you've ever heard the expression, "Jumping the shark", this is what it it means....

"Jumping the shark" is an idiom popularized by Jon Hein that was used to describe the moment in the evolution of a television show when it begins a decline in quality, signaled by a particular scene, episode, or aspect of a show in which the writers use some type of gimmick in an attempt to keep viewers' interest, which is taken as a sign of desperation, and is seen by viewers to be the point at which the show strayed irretrievably from its original formula. The phrase is based on a scene from a fifth-season episode of the sitcom Happy Days when the character Fonzie jumps over a shark while on water-skis.

Trump is the GOP's Jumping the shark moment. Trump is a gimmick.

14. arizonaJack

Good. Fuck the GOP. Fuck'em.
    TRUMP!!!

15. JoeNation
    Angelic

The GOP fucked you in the ass and Trump will fuck you in the ass too. You blame those people that told you that you were being fucked in the ass and then you go out and find an entirely new group of idiots to fuck you in the ass. I can't even fault the GOP or Trump for bending you over a tree stump because you seem to want it. When Trump is done fucking your ass, will you also blame the Democrats for telling you he would? Probably. There are two main types of people in the world. Those who will fuck anyone in the ass the second they bend over, and those that never fail to bend over. You bend at the hips rather well I must say if you support Trump. Enjoy the ride.

16. IQless1
    Blah

IQless1 trump supporters are scum

I think Trump views all this from an entertainment perspective, where shock-value, something that brings you attention, is the primary goal. I doubt he considers honesty or integrity necessary qualities for the POTUS.

17. JoeNation
    Angelic

This why Trump goes unchallenged by his idiotic followers....

Maybe not. Recently, a few political scientists have begun to discover a human tendency deeply discouraging to anyone with faith in the power of information. It’s this: Facts don’t necessarily have the power to change our minds. In fact, quite the opposite. In a series of studies in 2005 and 2006, researchers at the University of Michigan found that when misinformed people, particularly political partisans, were exposed to corrected facts in news stories, they rarely changed their minds. In fact, they often became even more strongly set in their beliefs. Facts, they found, were not curing misinformation. Like an underpowered antibiotic, facts could actually make misinformation even stronger.

This bodes ill for a democracy, because most voters — the people making decisions about how the country runs — aren’t blank slates. They already have beliefs, and a set of facts lodged in their minds. The problem is that sometimes the things they think they know are objectively, provably false. And in the presence of the correct information, such people react very, very differently than the merely uninformed. Instead of changing their minds to reflect the correct information, they can entrench themselves even deeper.

- See more at: http://archive.boston.com/bostonglo...7/11/how_facts_backfire/#sthash.BIs3q5d8.dpuf

18. arizonaJack

Your half right Joe.
    The thing is ALL politicians have been fucking us in the ass. Thats how Trump happened. We are tired of it.
    You on the other hand want MORE of it. You LIKE getting fucked in the ass. No problem, it's 2016 and thats ok now.
    TRUMP!!!

CoinOKC likes this.
  19. JoeNation
    Angelic

I haven't been fucked by the Democrats. I don't hate them, I'm not angry. I do want them to move further from the corporatization of the Democratic Party and I am sane enough to know why they had to go that way in the first place. They couldn't compete with the GOP if all the corporate money went to the Right. They'd get swamped. The GOP was happy to climb in bed with the corporate money while Democrats did it out of necessity. The Democrats can be pulled back while the Republicans are in so deep, they will be destroyed if they even try to dump corporations, and they won't do it anyway. Think about their number one partner, the Chamber of Commerce. Big money, corporate cash, Wall Street, etc., have tentacles in both political parties but only the GOP has their very DNA intertwined with them. That's why they are dying.

Have you noticed that Trump is no longer "self-funding" his campaign? Like he ever was anyway. Let the corporate money pour in once again. Trump is no different.

20. JoeNation
    Angelic

This what we could expect from a Trump presidency. And just...OUCH!!!

IQless1 likes this.