Trump Supporters in Georgia Ask RNC Chair Why They Should Vote in Runoffs When System Is 'Rigged'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FryDaddyJr, Nov 29, 2020.

1. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Well-Known Member

how many people are in on this conspiracy?

2. toughcoins

toughcoins Rarely is the liberal viewpoint tainted by realism

As you so often like to claim, if one is not complaining about an injustice, one is complicit. I guess that means every democrat is in on it.

3. FryDaddyJr

Everyone who didn't vote for trump is complicit. <snicker>

4. toughcoins

Shame you can't put two and two together FD. My 6 year old grandson could help with that . . .

5. FryDaddyJr

Trump cult members operate at the level of a 6 year old. Agreed

6. Mopar Dude

Mopar Dude Well-Known Member

Seriously..... Are you old enough to drive?

7. JoeNation
    No Mood

JoeNation The ReichWing Abuser

Just keep destroying the party Trump. You're doing fine. No help needed from the rest of us.

8. toughcoins

I challenge the best and brightest of the Democrat Party to come up with more than one plausible explanation for the sequence of events recorded in that video.

Like everything else that would incriminate them, they'd sooner feign brain death and continue snapping their gum than agree that it is what it looks like it is.

9. c jay
    Amused

c jay Well-Known Member

Golly, look what I found. It an forensic audit of a series of Dominion Voting Machines by these guys.......

"My name is Russell James Ramsland, Jr., and I am a resident of Dallas County, Texas. I hold an MBA from Harvard University, and a political science degree from Duke University. I have worked with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), among other organizations, and have run businesses all over the world, many of which are highly technical in nature. I have served on technical government panels."

"I am part of the management team of Allied Security Operations Group, LLC,
    (ASOG). ASOG is a group of globally engaged professionals who come from various disciplines to include Department of Defense, Secret Service, Department of Homeland Security, and the Central Intelligence Agency. It provides a range of security services, but has a particular emphasis on cybersecurity, open source investigation and penetration testing of networks. We employ a wide variety of cyber and cyber forensic analysts. We have patents pending in a variety of applications from novel network security applications to SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) protection and safe browsing solutions for the dark and deep web. For this report, I have relied on these experts and resources."

Conclusions...
    Voter Fraud, so please dispute the findings of this court document.....

https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/...n_forensics_report_[121320]_v2_[redacted].pdf

toughcoins likes this.
  10. FryDaddyJr

Lew Rockwell much?

11. toughcoins

Deny reality much?

12. Recusant
    Spaced

Recusant Member

Strange that people don't question why the supposed damning evidence and "expert testimony" in several dozen cases brought by the Trump campaign and its allies failed to carry the day. It's not like it's a major undertaking to learn the truth--the judges laid it out in decision after decision. In a court of law, genuine evidence and unimpeachable testimony is required.

Judges know better than to give unsupported allegations and bogus claims any weight in coming to a decision. Every single case in which voting fraud was alleged by the Trump lawyers failed in court. That's an unequivocal rejection, and unless the dead-ender Trumpists are going to claim that all those judges (many of them Republican and some appointed by Trump) were part of some conspiracy, they have a serious hole in their tale of woe.

I see that the supposed "expert" Ramsland is mentioned above. The problem is, Ramsland is a hack who admitted in open court that he lacked the requisite "relevant knowledge, education and experience" to support his assertions. He also admitted that his testimony was not based on his own analyses, but on those of some unnamed associates involved in the doomed Kraken cases.

Ramsland made multiple errors in his various outings as an "expert" for the Kraken, some of which are described here.

13. FryDaddyJr

nope. that's why I scoff at your stupid websites.

14. toughcoins

Of course you think what few websites I do frequent are stupid, you being so influenced by websites that are so idiotically utopian-leaning.

Except for P/L, you don't even know what political websites I go to every day. You could guess, but you'd be completely wrong.

I am most certainly not a parrot. Almost all of my writings are my own, and not the regurgitation of memes, party lines of the week, or stories from the media outlets, unlike your creative, critically-thinking self.

Mopar Dude likes this.
  15. FryDaddyJr

so list the websites you get your information from. or run away again

16. JoeNation
    No Mood

No conflict of interest here....

Conflict of interest.JPG

17. Recusant
    Spaced

Recusant Member

The yalping about Antrim County in Michigan resulted in a complete audit of the ballots in that county. The audit returned a result that will not please the true believers--Trump gained twelve votes. This is within the normal range in recounts. Far from what would be revealed if the allegations of the hack Ramsland had any relation to reality.

Not that anything like this will change the Trumpist mythology of the "stolen election," which appears to have cemented itself into the minds of millions of gullible Americans.

"Antrim County audit shows 12-vote gain for Trump" | The Detroit News

18. JoeNation
    No Mood

19. toughcoins

Run away? From an alligator perhaps. From you? From any liberal? Even igoring JoeNation isn't running away . . . that was merely ridding myself of a complete waste of my energy and his occasional profane outbursts. I can't stand listening to the pompous faux benevolence of the guy . . . he's more focused on increasing taxes on productive entities and putting that money in the hands of the least efficient spending machine in the country.

As for political websites, the only one I visit with any regularity happens to be Partisan Lines. I know of, but do not visit others, unless the visit is purely incidental . . . I never really have.

There's a lot of crap out there, and you give it a lot more attention than I.

You could do yourself a favor, dispense with all of that garbage you look at and examine things more objectively and critically . . . but I don't think you'll ever convince yourself to do that.

20. FryDaddyJr

more insults and running away.