Trumpies Fall for Pathetic Caravan Scare Tactic

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Nov 8, 2018.

1. JoeNation
    Bitching

JoeNation FOX Lies, GOP buys!

What a total bunch of gutless morons the Right-wing is. To prove that this thread title is 100% correct. Watch how fast we never again hear about this caravan of disease carrying, crime-ridden, terrorist infiltrated, brown people coming to kill your family and eat your babies. Ri-i-i-i-i-i-i-ght!

It was simply a political stunt that Trump knew would scare his idiot base into running to the polls in fear. And we all know that the ends justify the means. God! They are a gullible lot.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  2. JoeNation
    Bitching

Not a word about the caravan in a week.

3. JoeNation
    Bitching

But they are coming to rape and murder us.

4. Recusant
    Spaced

Recusant Member

The Trumpariat really doesn't care that he and his dumpster fire of a party play them like a rusty gutbucket. Nor are they particularly sincere about the supposed principles they rant about. If Obama had decided to skip going to the National Cemetery because there was rain in the forecast, they'd be screaming at the top of their lungs about how he'd betrayed America and hated the troops. Trump does that? Apparently not a problem.

I'm a member of a right-wing site of the "Prep and pray, Obama's going to cancel elections, just you wait and see!!" variety. After Trump stayed in the White House when he should have gone to Arlington, I checked in regularly. Not a single comment from them about it for days. Then one of the few antagonists posted about it, and the conspiracy theories came to the surface: "Well, maybe he's been told of a security threat." "Yeah, it must have been the Secret Service that told him not to go!" And of course, "Since when do leftists care about the troops?!"

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018 at 10:25 PM