"Trump's constant whining" I don't miss that!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JoeNation, Dec 30, 2022.

1. JoeNation
    No Mood

JoeNation The ReichWing Abuser

Correction. Any direct questions from you.

2. What U ignore

What U ignore Thread KILLER

@JoeNation finally engaged and posted that he will not answer any direct questions from me. o_O

THANK YOU! :p:D Theodore, you better clutch that banana and hope with all your heart THAT A DIFFERENT MEMBER HERE DOES NOT ASK YOU THE EXACT SAME QUESTIONS AND PROVES WHAT I SAY ABOUT YOU IS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT CORRECT! ;)

Theodore, you cannot answer any direct question from me to defend the ignorant :confused: lies you continue to post because the answer would destroy your "opinions." I hope you continue to demonstrate your character and the character of your ilk because I'm going to continue to expose your hypocrisy, ignorance, and lies until you man up and stope disrespecting the purpose of this forum - political & religious discussion.

PS I got rid of one useless poster today but you are very special. You are a "Notorious Member" on PL with the most posts. I enjoy watching you squirm, dodge, and duck any engagement with me.:D.

Perhaps, a brave member here will start by asking you this question:

@JoeNation, Do you think Biden is a corrupt politician?

Yes
    No
    I don't know

I'm hoping, are you? :D:p

3. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

CoinOKC T R U M P 2 0 2 4

It's a pretty simple question that anyone should be able to answer with either "yes" or "no". If @JoeNation won't answer you directly, I'll ask him. I already know, however, that he won't answer or if he does, he will obfuscate. Anyway, I'll ask the question, "Hey @JoeNation, do you think biden is a corrupt politician?" Please answer "yes" or "no".

Honestly, I'm not expecting a direct answer from him, but it's worth a try.

What U ignore likes this.
  4. JoeNation
    No Mood

JoeNation The ReichWing Abuser

It's not answering I fear. It's engaging with a troll. Why bother? Buh-bye.

5. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

Well, this is a forum where we offer our opinions and I, for one, would be interested in your opinion. If you'd rather not engage, that's your prerogative, but I believe it makes for a healthier forum if all participate. YMMV.

What U ignore likes this.
  6. What U ignore

@JoeNation, I too often wonder how weak a person must ACTUALLY BE to refuse to answer a direct question in a discussion forum about politics - NOW DIRRECTED TO YOU BY TWO MEMBERS!

@JoeNation, Do you think Biden is a corrupt politician?

Yes
    No
    I don't know

JoeNation, posted: It's not answering I fear. It's engaging with a troll. Why bother? Buh-bye.

o_O @JoeNation Are you insinuating that @CoinOKC is a TROLL? He asked you to answer a simple question that any informed American with a good moral character should be able to answer! There are actually three answers. One of them is actually correct. One is correct for a liar or very ignorant American. And one is a cop-out to cover every useless, non-engaging member. Take a shot "Big Man" ;) with the title of "Memorable Member" and the most posts! :p:D

7. What U ignore

That is a very nice way to describe this unfortunate situation with a non-engaging, name-calling, member who disrespects you and this forum. ;)

8. GeneWright

GeneWright Well-Known Member

Yeah, but let's be honest here. What's going on, chasing around every thread with unrelated responses isn't making a "healthier forum"

At worst it's harassment, at best it's spam

9. CoinOKC
    Yeehaw

You're entitled to your opinion. @What U ignore is simply asking for an honest answer to his question. He may eventually get an answer, honest or otherwise, but that remains to be seen. My guess is that more obfuscation will ensue and no honest answer will ever be forthcoming. Just my guess.

10. What U ignore

@GeneWright

Look Gene,

You can call it anything you wish, trolling, harassment, childish, etc. The fact is there are two members here who post a lot of nonsense that they don't attempt to defend. I got rid of one of those useless braggarts from my screen today but if any other member quotes his nonsense, I'll add on when necessary. The other clown is fun to discredit at every oportunity.

IMO, PL is a great idea/place. Fortunately, it seems most active posters are not liars, ignorant, or lack character. Most of the time, you are the ONLY active member of the opposition, and a very valuable one as without your posts, the "useless" would be posting lame fake news and propaganda. Unfortunately, it seems there is always at least one bad apple in virtually anything humans do and that is the case here. That member refuses to acknowledge the truth and contimues to post trash much of the time.

Even a simple mindeed person can answer a simple question. That's how we find out what each of us knows and that's how rational, intellegent people communicate and discuss ideas. We don't learn anything from people who believe what we believe. You cannot have a rational discussion with a monkey, a snake, a rat, a pig or a brainwashed ignorant old man who refuses to defent the lies he posts. He needs to man-up or shut up.

I answer any questions I'm asked. When you asked me to name the FBI agent working with Twitter, I said I didn't know but I found out and told you his name.

No one can know everything but normal, EDUCATED people will usually admit when they don't know something or turn out to be wrong as I ave done at lest two or three times since joining. I EXPECT THE SAME from EVERYONE HERE. Otherwise they are as worthless as trying to have a discussion with a pile of elephant dung.

CoinOKC likes this.
  11. freshmeat

freshmeat Can't touch this

I saw that ID ... considered it's posts and complied. Who could complain?

12. What U ignore

@freshmeat

Do you think Biden is a corrupt politician?

Yes
    No
    I don't know