Y'all wanna hear a shocker?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by stainless, Aug 5, 2008.

1. stainless

stainless New Member

I, Big Stainless, the one who came on here a bashed the catholics, tried to throw down everyone here that tried to provide any proof for god....guess what?

Today, I decided to believe in God (yes the christian one). I have no clue why really, I still have no more proof now than when I started questioning his existance, but I do really do think he exist. Plus the prophecies in the bible are crazy and what just got my faith going again.

I guess I will clear my doubts down the road....but I feel this is what I have been looking for...Only problem is I have no idea where to start...lol....

You guys prolly don't care, but I figured I share it with y'all...maybe someone can guide me as to what to do next...

stainless

2. clembo

clembo Well-Known Member

Follow your heart and respect those who do not believe as you do/will believe.

If everyone did this the World would be a much better place.

So simple yet SO complicated.

clembo

3. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Actuay I think that you will find that most of us do care, me I wish you the best of luck :D :D and now I can start telling you what is wrong with the Bibles accounts of things :p

4. Drusus

Drusus New Member

So no big epiphany or revelation, you just are deciding to believe? Interesting way to go about it... I wish you luck with it. :)

5. stainless

stainless New Member

Kind of both actually....

Thanks for the support all:)

De Orc, I look forward to the challenge...

On a side note, I do belive in God, however, I am still not any religion...I will not choose one (for now anyways) because I believe that is where the trouble actually starts

stainless

6. snaz

snaz New Member

IMO being a chrisitian is not a religion, it is faith. Congratulations on your walk with God. It is challenging at times, but so comforting to know that no matter what you do, he always loves you, and is there to talk to.
    I advise a bible study. I just recently started a bible study and it has opened my eyes, and gave me new goals in life.
    real goals.
    we just finished collosians and it took us 3 and a half months.

7. Aidan Work

Aidan Work New Member

Stainless,
    Roman Catholicism is NOT genuine Christianity at all.Its origin is based in ancient Roman idolatry.Bowing down before statues,& engaging in the idolatrous worship of the Pope of Rome (as in the fat pointed-hatted Nazi gorilla in Rome!) is against the teaching of Holy Scripture,including the Ten Commandments.

My family & I are former Roman Catholics who have no time for anyone who practices the Romish idolatry,especially the Irish ones.The Irish Roman Catholics are the most bigoted ones.

Did you know that the Pope of Rome's cult is also a First and last Warning Aidan as well as a very racist cult?

Aidan.

8. stainless

stainless New Member

Aidan,

not to be rude.....but you have no right to tell anyone that they are not a true christain...unless you can prove YOU ARE God..

when i made my post...all I did was ask them how they can tell other people they can go to hell if they aren't Catholic....I did nothing this far.

Also, I used to think what you said is true also, but then I found it wasn't so...so please read up on the Catholics beliefs and see why they do what they do before you go and make ignorant post like this.

stainless

9. Aidan Work

Aidan Work New Member

Stainless,
    Roman Catholics are Hell-bound anyway,as their Pope of Rome encourages to engage in idolatry.Since when has worshipping the Pope of Rome been a part of Christian teaching? The correct answer is - IT NEVER HAS BEEN!

Is the Mass mentioned anywhere in the Bible? The correct answer is - IT NEVER HAS BEEN!

What did Pope John Paul II of Rome do to try & rein in those genocidal maniacs & racist scumbags that are called Sinn Fein/I.R.A.? He did absolutely nothing.He allowed Sinn Fein/I.R.A. to get away with mass murder against the Protestant majority in Ulster (Northern Ireland).Even now,Protestants who live in the Republic of Ireland are subjected to discrimination that is similar to what is practiced in Israel against both Muslims & Reform Jews.

Over here in New Zealand,we had Papist bigots trying to get the cartoon series 'Popetown' banned from being screened on T.V. a few years back.I certainly enjoyed watching 'Popetown',as the Nazi Pope of Rome & his bigoted cult deserve to be mocked & derided.You can buy 'Popetown' on D.V.D. here; www.popetown.com .

Aidan.

10. David

David Proud Enemy of Hillary

Jesus Christ is a bit more than an "idol", don't you think?
    What is wrong with Catholic mass? A group of like-minded Christians can't gather to worship?
    Finally, why would you expect the Pope to get involved in Ireland's political issues?
    Dang, Aidan you are a hate-spewing Sorry David not allowed aren't you?

11. Drusus

Drusus New Member

Aiden is a true christian crusader out to abolish the 'cult of rome' and the 'pointed hat devil' that runs it (this is what he said just before being thrown off wikipedia). He would also like to see homosexuals exterminated and dont forget that marijuana addicts should be stood up against a wall and shot. He is probably a real joy to be around ;)

12. stainless

stainless New Member

As promised, I will try not to get out of line to much, PM me if I am

David, lol.....This is like the first time ever me and you have been on the same side of an argument.

stainless

13. invictus

invictus New Member

If you're looking to have someone dictate your thoughts and actions, you're on the right path by choosing theism. You can now shut off your brain, it will serve you no further good.

14. stainless

stainless New Member

No, I am pretty sure I can still think for myself.....

15. Aidan Work

Aidan Work New Member

Stainless,
    You should have a look here; www.chick.com/information/religions/catholicism/ .

The Romish 'religion' has its origin in the idolatrous worship of both Osiris & Baal,not Christianity as practiced by the early Church in the 1st. Century A.D.!

Pope Bentdick of Rome is the mouthpiece of the Devil on earth,not God's representative on earth at all! Pope Bentdick of Rome also deserves to be known as Pope Adolf of Rome,as his openly anti-Protestant & racist views are derived from his background as a member of the avowedly racist Hitlerjugend (Hitler Youth),which means that he is a Nazi scumbag who is heading downstairs to the Lake of Fire in Hell (which is directly referred to in the Book of Revelation).

Aidan.

16. stainless

stainless New Member

considering you site is www.chick.com....I wont even look at it....

I'm not arguing this anymore...it is useless

stainless

17. Aidan Work

Aidan Work New Member

Stainless,
    What is wrong with backing up your statements with evidence from www.chick.com ?

You should get yourself onto www.youtube.com & type in 'Popetown'.

Romanism has deceived millions of people.What Rome teaches is a load of mumbo-jumbo & a load of bull! There's no such thing as 'Purgatory',& there's no such thing as 'Limbo'.

Aidan.

18. stainless

stainless New Member

I will agree with you there that there is no purgetory...we know that is a made up bunch of nonsense, but as far as some of the things you said (like they worship idols) is very untrue.

19. invictus

invictus New Member

So is Aidan.

20. Stu Joe

Stu Joe New Member

Intolerance is certainly not solely a religious trait. I think this thread illustrates that.