You don't see this sign everyday

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Bonedigger, May 16, 2006.

1. Bonedigger

Bonedigger Another Wandering Celt

This would turn some heads

[​IMG]

2. B12

B12 New Member

Your sure right about that!

B12

3. AnemicOak

AnemicOak New Member

:goofer::hammer:

[​IMG]

4. quick dog

quick dog New Member

That must be in Texas. I love it.

5. Moen1305

Moen1305 Not Republican!

I saw a similar sight the other day in my town. It was a brand new Hummer with lettering across the back window and the rear side windows that said, "Psychic Readings" with a phone number underneath. My wife looked at me and said, "Hey, you'd think they would have seen high gas prices coming." I wanted to take a picture and post it but for some reason they removed the lettering the other day. I guess we weren't the only ones laughing.

A visual

[​IMG]

6. Danr

Danr New Member

The other anti-Muslims take note: that is funny but not hateful.

7. Midas

Midas New Member

[​IMG]

Remember...islamic radicals DON'T have a sense of humor. The Danish cartoons (like the one above) saw islam in its pure form as demonstrated with more violence, threats, and over 50 killed...over a freakin' cartoon like above!

But then again, islam is what it is! When the whole religion has been a jihad (struggle) with constant conversion, enslavement and/or killing of infidels. The religion is what it is...they just can't help themselves.

8. Danr

Danr New Member

Look at that, just as I said, these hateful jerks have to jump into propaganda mode. Just sick

9. Midas

Midas New Member

Actually...this one is better! Jihad Joe! Too funny!

[​IMG]

10. Bonedigger

Rotflmao!!!

11. OldDan

OldDan New Member

Your right Danr, I almost got sick laughing at these cartoons. Great job guys, keep posting the good stuff.:kewl:

12. Andy

Andy Well-Known Member

Wake me up, am I still in America.
    Nice to see that humor against terrrorism can still exisit as freedom of speech.
    For if we are laughing at them then they have lost half of the battle.

13. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Oh they are so good :D :D they realy are, unfortunatly if we had anything like that over here the person responsible would proberly be arrested for inciting racial hatred :rolling:

De Orc :D

14. Danr

Danr New Member

The real threat is Bush NOT Islam

15. Midas

Midas New Member

[​IMG]

1.2 billion muslims, the core of islam is to convert, enslave, and/or tax...and if that doesn't work, KILL infidels! (as per the Koran). It is no wonder that over 90% of the world's wars and battles involve this religion and jihad in action.

16. Danr

Danr New Member

Look at this creep. He can not help but pump that evil propaganda out. Bonedigger posted a funny pic and this creep turns it into a high intensity hate fest. BTW he did not capitalize Islam.

17. Midas

Midas New Member

More funny stuff...but it really isn't funny, it is pretty much dead on.

[​IMG]

18. craigG

craigG New Member

So, Danr, are you saying the muslims DIDN'T react to the cartoons with violence, threats, deaths, and vandalism?
    Are you saying that muslims do not enslave thousands of women and children to be used as sex slaves?
    Are you saying muslims do not blow themselves up EVERY SINGLE DAY, and kill many innocent people?
    If you are, then all I can say is: WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM????????????????????????????????????????

Craig

19. Bonedigger

And yet another. This guy must be something!!! ;)

B
    [​IMG]

20. Danr

Danr New Member

Craig they are turning you into a good little Nazi. Any hateful generalizations like this are pure Nazi propaganda.