You don't see this sign everyday

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Bonedigger, May 16, 2006.

1. Midas

Midas New Member

Where is that BBQ place? I would love to eat there and shake the owner's hand. Free pork to islamic terrorists! Beautiful!!...I hope he gets press and P.R. so his business grows. Call the news. Call C.N.N. Let the muslim population protest him (and smelll how good BBQ pig really is!) while us infidels enjoy some great food.

I guess he wants to see mohammad choke on "pig" food. Me too! To bad it didn't happen to islam's first terrorist when he was wandering the desert before he started this religion of hate. It's all in the Koran. Read it for yourself!

Matter of fact, he should use the Koran for napkins! What an idea! Perfect!!

2. Bonedigger

Bonedigger Another Wandering Celt

Midas, I wish it were true. I just created those signs using a MAC IBook.

Sorry for the let-down
    B :(

3. Midas

Midas New Member

Fantastic work on your IBook...man it looks so real.

Well, could you imagine if some BBQ owner did post that sign? I can see it now...about 3 or 4 locals will be offended and call the police. The police couldn't do anything about it since he wasn't breaking the law. The press would get involved...first local, then the networks would pick it up over the wire, and soon enough, the Today Show would be doing a feature on this evil BBQ owner...as Matt Lauer sucks down some smoked ribs.

What publicity! I would bet the place would be jammed! Hey...here's a thought. Send that over to this guy's business and give him the idea. The PR would be second to none! Sure the muslim community would be going crazy but who cares? They wouldn't be customers anyway so nothing lost, nothing gained...but think about all of those people that would stop by to "check it out".

Nothing like good BBQ to bring all people of the world together...except the "religion of peace". Too bad...their loss!

4. Bonedigger

So very true my friend. So very true.

B

5. Spider

Spider New Member

you guys know that muslims/islam dont eat pork right?

6. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Nor do the Jewish comunity :D

De Orc :D

7. Midas

Midas New Member

Yes, that's the point...satire.

8. OldDan

OldDan New Member

I beg to differ with you Spider. I know they eat pork because I seen them eat the stuff. It came in the form of 'Spam" and they didn't ask what it was. They had to shoot one of them the next day when he came for the cook thinking he had been poisoned. Never laughted so hard in my life.:thumb:

As for the Jewish people eating pork, I can tell you this isn't exactly correct eather. I have ate a meal with them when pork roast was served. When I enquired abaout this, I was told the Rabbi had turned it into chicken. Oh well, it still tasted like pork to me. :whistle:

9. Bonedigger

ROTFLMAO :D